剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情回顾
Previously on Homeland...
我们将会给占领我们国家的十字军团
We will strike the heaviest blow at the crusaders
最致命的打击
who occupy our country.
你得帮我办点事 丹尼斯
I need you to do something for me, Dennis.
很简单的
It's going to be easy.
你说有事要告诉我
You said you had something to tell me?
大使的丈夫
The ambassador's husband,
和你作对的人是他
he's working against you.
把博伊德先生带到禁闭室
Take Mr. Boyd to the guardroom.
把他关在那里
Hold him there.
不许打电♥话♥ 不许见访客 不许跟任何人交谈
No phone calls, no visitors, no communication with anyone.
-玛莎 -走吧 先生
- Martha. - Let's go, sir.
别这么做 玛莎
Martha, don't do this.
看看哈卡尼对索尔开的条件
What Haqqani wants for Saul.
囚犯交换
A prisoner exchange.
这是哈卡尼的整个指挥中枢
This is Haqqani's entire command structure.
你要把这五个人放走了
You give up these five,
从这里到喀布尔都会被他控制
he basically controls from here to Kabul.
好了
Come on.
囚犯交换成功了
The prisoner exchange worked.
索尔·贝伦森总算在回大使♥馆♥的路上了
Saul Berenson is now on his way back to the embassy.
什么事
Yeah?
是米拉
It's Mira.
部署陆战队
Deploy the Marines.
让他们马上离开大使♥馆♥
Get them out of the embassy
去爆♥炸♥现场
and to the blast site, right away.
原来她想知道这个
That's what she wanted to know.
谁
Who?
塔斯尼姆
Tasneem.
她想知道什么
What did she want to know?
卡莉·麦吉森是怎么进出大使♥馆♥的
How Carrie Mathison got in and out of the embassy.
你告诉她什么了
What did you tell her?
那条地道
About the tunnel.
他们如幽灵般的盘旋在我们上空
How long have they flown over our homes?
残杀妇女儿童
Murdered our women and children?
我们要将他们逐出这片天空
We will drive them from our skies.
我们会将他们的罪孽公诸于世
We will show their crimes to the world.
国土安全
第四季 第十集:伊♥斯♥兰♥堡惨剧13小时
女士 女士
Ma'am. Ma'am?
我们会救你出来 保持冷静
We're going to get you out of there. Just stay calm.
给我根撬棍 谁给我根撬棍
Someone get me a crowbar! Someone get me a crowbar!
-约翰 -卡莉
- John. - Carrie.
妈的
Shit.
约翰 约翰
John, John!
-操 -卡莉
- Fuck! - Carrie.
-操 -卡莉
- Fuck. - Carrie.
你没事
You're okay.
我知道
I see.
你得冷静
Calm yourself down.
好了
There we go.
这是紧急事件
This is an emergency.
你得通过指挥调度
You'll have to go through dispatch.
-彼得 -事情我听说了
- Peter. - I just heard what happened.
-卡莉和索尔都联♥系♥不上 -我们得召回陆战队
- I can't reach Carrie or Saul. - We need to call the Marines back.
为什么
Why?
伏击索尔的车队也许是个幌子
Ambushing Saul's convoy may have been a diversion
为了把陆战队从这里引开
to draw the Marines away from here.
把他们引开
Draw them away?
诱离使♥馆♥
From the embassy.
三军情报局知道经济处下面的地道
The ISI know about the tunnel under the economics section.
-什么 -就是说现在任何人都能知道了
- What?! - Which means anybody could know by now.
也就是我们目前防御全无
Which means we are essentially defenseless.
列兵 把对讲给我
Private, give me your comms.
-遵命 -伏击处调去多少陆战队员
- Sir. - How many Marines were deployed to the ambush site?
基本所有当值人员
It's pretty much everyone on the duty roster,
除了我们俩和几个门岗
except us two and a couple of men posted at the gate.
陆战队调度 我是彼得·奎恩
Marine dispatch, this is Peter Quinn.
这里是调度
Marine dispatch.
给我接派往伏击地点的指挥官
Get me the C.O. who deployed to the ambush site.
大使阁下 根据二级防范禁闭规程
Ambassador, you need to get to the vault,
您得进地下掩体 直至情况彻底安全
follow lockdown two protocols till you get the all clear.
-列兵 -长官
- Private. - Sir.
-你跟着我 -遵命 长官
- Stay with me. - Yes, sir.
我们走
Let's go.
-我是0-A -情况如何
- This is Zero Alpha. - What's the sitrep?
车队被火箭弹袭击了
Convoy was hit by RPG fire.
目前有5人身亡
Counted five KIAs so far.
6个了
Make that six.
卡莉·麦吉森和索尔·贝伦森呢
Carrie Mathison, Saul Berenson?
-他们没事 -谢天谢地
- They're okay. - Thank God.
队长 我需要你把人撤回来
Captain, I need your men back with us here.
我们有情报称大使♥馆♥可能会遇袭
We have intel of a possible attack on the embassy.
什么时候
When?
现在 可能就是趁你们不在之时
Now. It may be tied to your being off-site.
收到 马上回来
Copy that, on our way.
快到了告诉我
Let me know when you're close.
中士 听着
Sergeant, listen up...
到底他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is happening?
我听不清 大声点
I can't hear you. Talk louder.
车队遇袭了
The convoy's hit!
我们正被狙击手压制着
We're pinned down by sniper fire!
你们在哪
Where are you?
告诉我你们的位置
Tell me where you are.
大使♥馆♥向北四个街区外 努沙路
Four blocks north of the embassy on Nursa Road!
有多少枪手
How many gunmen?
至少四五个
Four, five at least.
我们有人员伤亡 快点
We're taking casualties! Hurry!
我会派一队人去
I'll send a section.
派一个排
Send a platoon!
好 别动 我们马上来
All right, sit tight, we're on our way.
你干什么
What are you doing?
这事不急
It can wait.
他们现在正被袭击
They're being overrun now.
10分钟就好
Ten minutes.
然后你就可以打电♥话♥了
Then you can make the call.
美国人变着法子干涉我们
The Americans have insinuated themselves
已经够久了
long enough into our business.
该让他们尝尝自己酿的苦酒了
It's time they get a dose of their own medicine.
哈卡尼
Haqqani.
他也参与了这事 对吧
He's part of this, too, isn't he?
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He is a terrorist.
他在边界杀了我数十名士兵
No, he's killed dozens of my soldiers on the border.
那也是因为你一直在跟美国人合作
Only because you keep working with the Americans.
等他们走了 你就不用担心哈卡尼了
Once they're gone, you won't have to worry about Haqqani.
你不会真这么天真吧
Are you really so naive?
我
Me?
一直坚持把敌人看做朋友的人可不是我
I'm not the one who keeps insisting the enemy is our friend.
我们等上十分钟
We wait ten minutes...
然后再打电♥话♥
then we call.
陆战队回来之前 我先去看看地下通道
I'm checking the tunnel now until the Marines get back.
这情报有多可靠
How solid is the intel?
可靠到足以进入二级防范禁闭状态了
Solid enough to start lockdown two.
好
All right.
玛莎在哪
Where's Martha now?
跟他丈夫在地下室
In the vault with her husband.
你们下去后给立刻报告情况
Give us a status report when you're down there.
你熟悉二级防范禁闭流程吗
Are you familiar with level two lockdown procedure?
差不多
More or less.
那我去跟大家做个简报
Then I'll let you brief the group.
大家都听好
Everyone, listen up.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表