剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
奎恩
Quinn!
你被释放了
You're released.
怎么样 你想一起来吗
Well, what do you say, you want to come along?
去找找哈里斯
Pay Harris a visit?
我不太想去
Not really.
你还想找别人干架吗
Why, you got more brawling to do?
也许吧
Maybe.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
如果你想去
Well, if you do,
随时打给我
feel free to call me again.
老实说 我的心情因此好多了
Honestly, this kind of brightened my day.
-阿亚安 -你好
- Aayan? - Assalamu aleikum.
你好
Waleikum salam.
我们听说了你家的事
一场惨剧 我很抱歉
他们说你是海赛姆·哈卡尼的侄子
奥马尔
Omar.
是真的吗
是不是真的
爸爸
Papa.
他们要杀的是不是你叔叔
我有权知道
我女儿也有权知道
对 是我叔叔
他去世了
拉希姆把视频传到网络上 毁了我的生活
Rahim ruined my life by putting that video online.
你的生活没有被毁
Your life's not ruined.
不 被毁了
Yeah, it is.
总之好不到哪儿去
What's left of it, anyway.
现在有人盯着我
You know, people look at me now.
他们在监视我
They're watching me.
不 这只是你的想象
No. You imagine it.
不 是真的 自从那个记者采访了我
No, no, they do. Ever since that reporter put me on tv.
我需要你的帮助
Listen, I need a favor.
我得把这个东西
I need to put this
放在一个安全的地方
someplace safe for a while.
好 是什么东西
Yeah, what is it?
就是
Just, um,
我不想被别人得到的一些私人物品
personal things that I don't want taken.
好吗 我很快就来取
Hmm? I'll pick it up soon.
不超过十天
Not more than ten days.
什么时候能再见到你
When will I see you?
明天上学的时候
Tomorrow at school.
不 我是说
No, I mean...
单独见你
See you.
我不知道
I don't know.
现在事事都变得好复杂
Everything is just really complicated right now.
我只是...
And I just...
基兰
过来
谢谢你愿意见我
和你聊天很开心
拜拜
哈里斯先生
Mr. Harris?
是
Yeah?
我是卡莉·麦吉森
Carrie Mathison.
看来你没收到我的短♥信♥
I guess you didn't get my message.
看来你也没收到我的
I guess you didn't get mine.
我只需要耽误你几分钟的时间
I just need a couple minutes of your time.
我想问你几个
I have a few questions
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的问题
about Islamabad.
我什么都不知道
I didn't know anything about it.
你曾是那里的情报官
You were a case officer there.
我是说
What I mean is,
我不想和你或者任何人
I don't want to talk about it
谈论这件事
with you or anyone else.
哈里斯先生 两天前
Look, mr. Harris, two days ago,
珊迪·巴克曼在街上被人杀了
Sandy Bachman was killed in the streets.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
我想知道是怎么回事
I want to know how it happened.
你在场 对吧
You were there, right?
对
Yes.
那你为什么问我
So why are you asking me?
我了解到一些关于他的特殊情况
Look, I've already found out certain things about him.
他之前都保守着秘密 不管他做了什么
That he kept to himself, that whatever he was doing,
不管他和谁说过话
whoever he was talking to on the outside,
局里都没有人知道
No one in the station knew.
他把所有人都蒙在鼓里
He left everyone in the dark.
好吧
Okay.
那到底怎么回事
So what was going on?
你曾是那里的情报官
You were a case officer there.
对 我现在要满足俄亥俄州的阴谋论者
Yeah, and now I fill Freedom of Information requests
关于信息公开的要求
from conspiracy nuts in Ohio.
你问完了吗
Are we done?
-任何情况都... -不 你听着
- Listen, anything... - No, you listen.
我想和你说话吗
Do I want to speak with you?
这还够不清楚吗
Was it somehow unclear?
我之前怎么说的
What did I say?
我之前怎么说的
What did I say?
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
抱歉
Sorry.
五点半 保姆慌张的打来电♥话♥
I got a panicked phone call from the nanny at 5:30.
她要去接她的孩子
She had to leave to pick up her own kids.
而你却失踪了
You were nowhere to be found.
我不知道
I didn't know.
你都没问
You didn't ask.
你说你会回来
You said you'd be back here
你和洛克哈特开完会后
After your meeting with Lockhart.
我们都以为你会回来
We were all counting on you.
要知道 我被迫取消了两个病人的预约
For the record, I had two patients I needed to cancel.
我说了很抱歉
I said I'm sorry.
我有自己的事业
I have my own career.
有病人需要我
I have patients who rely on me.
还有孩子 丈夫
And-and my kids, my husband.
我知道
I know.
我几乎都没怎么和他说过话
Who I barely talk to, by the way.
我们之前不是这么定的
This is not what we agreed.
你本该带她去伊斯坦布尔
You were going to take her with you to Istanbul.
我们给你当替补 没问题
We were backup, fine.
结果突然之间 你跑到战区去了
Then all the sudden, you're off to a war zone,
所以她不能跟着你 我只是说
So she can't come with you, and I-I'm just saying...
怎么了
What?
你把一条生命带到这个世界
You bring a life into this world,
你就得负起责任来
you take responsibility.
你听见我的话了吗
Did you hear me?
对 我听见了
Yeah, I heard you.
而我以后就一直留在这里了 好吗
And I'm here now permanently. Okay?
洛克哈特刚刚告诉我的
Lockhart just told me.
所以如果这就是我们必须进行的重要谈话
So if this is it, the big talk that we have to have,
现在我们就不需要谈了
we don't have to.
你不用再操心她了
You know, you don't have to... worry about her anymore.
你这么说不公平
That's not fair.
明天我可以照顾她一整天
I can have her all day tomorrow.
明天什么事也没有 所以
There's nothing going on, so...
现在按我的时差算是凌晨五点
Look, it's 5:00 a.m. my time.
我真的需要睡一会
I've really got to get some sleep.
请背上书包 姑娘们
Backpacks on your back, please, girls.
快点 我们出发了
Come on, let's move it.
进厨房♥去 我们走 姑娘们
In the kitchen. Let's go, girls.
-拜托 -我们得走了
- Oh, come on... - We have to move it.
我知道 已经晚了
I know, it's late.
我们走
Let's go.
拿好你们的午饭 这里有一盒
Get your lunches. Here's one.
我的午饭在哪
Where's my lunch?
在冰箱里
In the fridge.
去冰箱里找 亲爱的
Look in the fridge, sweetie.
好了 这是你的午饭
All right, there's your lunch.
我们走
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表