剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你也知道我的
You know mine.
但你没患我的病
But you don't have my condition.
我见过你最糟的情况
I've seen you... at your worst.
你应该离我越远越好
You should be heading for the hills.
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的事很糟糕
Look, Islamabad was ugly.
那里是黑洞
It was a black hole,
而我再也不希望跟那种日子有一丝联♥系♥
and I don't want anything like that in my life ever again.
我想退出 不再回头
I want to get out and stay out.
是啊
Yeah.
但我自己做不到
But I can't do it on my own.
我已经吸取教训了
I've learned that.
我一直也没帮什么忙
Well, I haven't exactly been helpful.
但你可以帮
But you could be.
你也想退出
You want out, too.
我们一起离开
We get out together.
你考虑一下 卡莉
Well, you think about it, Carrie.
你都不知道她住在哪里
You don't even know where she lives.
密苏里州车牌 我记下了车牌号♥
Missouri plates. I saw the tag number.
然后呢
And?
一小时内就能查到她住哪里
I'll have her address in an hour.
你不打声招呼就过去吗
You're just gonna show up?
她也没打招呼就来了
That's what she did.
然后你把她赶出去了
And you kicked her out.
我要她看着我的眼睛 好好跟我解释
I want her to look me in the eye and explain herself.
她能留下来吗
Can she stay?
我带着吧
I got her.
但路程很远啊
It's a long drive.
我不想再丢下她
I don't want to leave her again.
婴儿可不适合长途旅行
Babies and road trips, bad mix.
你确定这不会太麻烦你吗
Are you sure that's okay?
确定
Positive.
就几天而已
It's only a couple days.
我倒确实需要些思考的时间
I could use some time to think.
好了
Okay.
再见 宝贝
Bye, sweetheart.
说再见
Say bye-bye.
妈妈 再见
Bye-bye, Mommy.
混球
Douche bag.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
欢迎回来
Hey, welcome back.
谢了
Thanks.
时间刚好
Just in time.
赶上过节了
For the holidays.
赶上下一项任务了
For the next thing.
组织在到处找你
Group's been looking for you.
我电♥话♥丢了
Yeah, I lost my phone.
别他妈瞎扯了
Fuck off.
也可能是我喝多了
Or maybe I took a hammer to it.
我们找到了三个重要的"伊♥斯♥兰♥国"抓捕对象
We got a location on three high-value IS targets
就躲在阿勒颇的某个防空洞内
in some fortified shit hole in Aleppo,
必须在他们逃跑前行动
and a very narrow window before they fuck off again.
然后呢
And?
明晚出发
We fly tomorrow night.
别算上我
Without me.
组织下令 全员配合 无一例外
Hey, group orders: all hands,no exceptions.
我退出组织了 罗博
I quit the group, Rob.
什么时候
Since when?
就此刻吧
Since right now, I guess.
别他妈闹了
Stop fucking around.
收拾一下 跟我走
Shit, shower, shave, and let's go.
我说真的
No, I'm serious.
我不干了
I'm out.
有新开始了
Moved on.
开始什么
To what?
你在乎吗
You care?
不在乎
Not really.
你明晚出现在机场 这才是我关心的
I just care about you showing up to the airframe tomorrow.
去不了
Can't do it.
你想让我带新人出这种任务吗
You want me to take a new guy on this?
要给新人学习机会嘛
He's got to learn sometime.
彼得
Peter.
据我估计
My estimation,
没有你 完成任务的可能性降低20%
we're 20% less likely to pull this off without you.
损失人手的可能性增加20%
20% more likely to lose guys.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Right.
那这就是你的任务了
Then this is your job.
希望没有你协助 我们能照样完成任务
Let's hope we get this done without you
这样你就不必送噩耗给我们的家人了
and you don't have to deliver any of those.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
你好 有什么能帮你的
Hi. Can I help you?
我找埃伦
I'm looking for Ellen.
她去上班了
She's at work already.
在学校吗
Um... at school?
对 在杰弗逊
Yeah. Jefferson.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个朋友
I'm a friend.
我回头再来吧
I can come back.
好的
Okay.
我要迟到了...
Um, I'm kind of late myself...
-对 我该走了 -是
- Oh, sure. Sure. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
能帮我照看她一会吗
Can you look after her for a minute?
没问题
Okay, sure.
卡莉
Carrie.
你好
Hi.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我开车过来的
I drove.
开了一晚上
All night.
我去了你家
I went to your house.
是吗
Did you?
屋里有个男孩
There was a boy there.
他告诉我到这找你
He told me where to find you.
蒂姆
Tim.
他是谁
Who is he?
你弟弟
Your brother.
同母异父
Half-brother.
所以你抛弃孩子去生更多孩子吗
So you left your children to go have more children?
抱歉 这话...
Sorry, that was...
说得没错
What I deserve.
你得走了
You have to go.
我们三点半见行吗
Can we meet at 3:30?
在家里
At the house?
行
Sure.
进去吧
Hey, let's go.
不是沃尔特了
It's not exactly Walter's.
倒闭了吗
Out of business, huh?
沃尔特关门了
Walter retired.
现在是"每日灵粮"加盟店了
It's now a Pain Quotidien.
物是人非
Things change.
物屎人非吧
Things go to shit.
没错 华夫饼怎么样
Yeah. How are the waffles?
还不赖
Not bad.
我听说你和克洛克见面了
I heard you met with Crocker.
是
I did.
谈了些什么
Well, what about?
损害评估的事
Damage assessment.
怎么样
And?
两颗鱼雷对准了我 随时准备发射
Two torpedoes in my side, taking on water.
下周末 洛克哈特就会把辞职信
Lockhart's resignation will be on the president's desk
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表