剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
and now this.
无能可不足以概括现在这一大堆烂摊子
Dysfunction does not begin to describe the magnitude of the problem here.
即便如此
That said,
这房♥间里的人仍是救回索尔·贝伦森
the people in this room represent the last, best hope
最后的 也是最大的希望
of getting Saul Berenson back alive.
其他都无关紧要了
Nothing else matters.
恕我直言 长官
With respect, sir,
之前的命令严禁泄露贝伦森先生被俘一事
the order to keep Mr. Berenson's capture a secret
这严重影响了我们寻找他的进度
is hobbling our efforts to find him, severely.
中情局... 我们的中情局
Our agency... yours and mine...
在华府正遭受各种指责
is under attack back in Washington.
我不会再火上浇油了
I won't add fuel to that fire.
我们在满世界搜索海赛姆·哈卡尼
We're scouring the earth for Haissam Haqqani...
所有人只要知道这点就行了
that's all anyone needs to know.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你跑哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
去我办公室说行吗 拜托
Can we do this in my office, please?
就在这里说
We can do it right here.
我有哈卡尼的线索了
I have a lead on Haqqani.
局长先生
Mr. Director?
等等 你说什么
Hold that. What?
他有严重的疾病
He has a serious medical condition...
他很可能会去找
it's a good bet he's headed somewhere
专治他病的医生
proximate to a doctor who specializes in his disease.
他有什么病
What's he got?
我正在等确切消息
Well, I'm waiting for confirmation on that now.
-那现在呢 -现在
- And in the meantime? - In the meantime,
约翰和站里所有人会24小时在这里拼命
John and everyone in the station will be killing themselves 24/7.
说吧
Yes?
大使想告诉你们
The ambassador wants you to know
巴基斯坦使团已经到了
the Pakistani delegation has arrived.
好吧 麦吉森 我们走
All right, Mathison, let's go.
该见见这帮操蛋的家伙了
Time to look these fuckers in the eye.
你知道我对你没有情报价值吧
You realize I'm of no intelligence value to you whatsoever.
你在说话吗
Did you say something?
我对你没价值
I have no value to you.
我知道的都是些过时的消息
Everything I know is obsolete, out of date.
但你已经证明了自己非常有价值
Oh... but you have already proven yourself to be of great value.
此话怎样
How so?
此时 此地
Here, now...
坐在这车里 感受着我脸上的阳光
riding in this car, feeling the sun on my face.
我都不记得上次像这样
I can't remember the last time
在光天化日下自♥由♥出行是什么时候的事了
I was able to travel so freely in the light of day.
你有老婆吗
Do you have a wife?
孩子呢
Children?
有老婆
A wife.
我已经三年多没见过我老婆了
I haven't seen mine in over three years.
对她来说太危险
Too dangerous for her.
对我的儿女们也是如此
And for my sons and daughters.
你能想象那感觉吗
Can you imagine what that's like?
不能
No.
都不知道自己还能不能再见到他们
Not knowing if you will ever see them again.
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
现在我知道我还会见到他们了
Well, now I know I will.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
感谢真♥主♥给我送来了一个肉盾
Praise God for sending me a human shield.
是的
Well, yes,
部长 我们当然明白
Minister, of course we understand
你在塔♥利♥班♥问题上的处境
the position you're in with the Taliban.
本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是每个国家最糟的噩梦
Homegrown terrorists are every country's worst nightmare.
然而 我们也知道
However, we also know...
你时不时会跟他们对话
that you talk to these people from time to time.
我们对话 但不会谈判
We talk, we do not negotiate.
过去 你给他们提供过情报
In the past, you've provided them with intelligence,
有时甚至还会提供武器
sometimes even weapons,
作为控制他们的一种手段
as a means of trying to control them.
我们的战略一直是
Our strategy has always been
引导他们的行动远离巴基斯坦
to direct their actions away from Pakistan.
可从来没涉及过武器
Weapons have never been part of that equation.
胡扯
Bullshit.
现在是您发挥影响力的最佳时机了
Well, now is the perfect time for you to exert some of your influence.
说来容易做来难啊 大使阁下
That's easier said than done, Madam Ambassador.
此话怎样
Why is that?
索尔·贝伦森是个奖品
Saul Berenson is a prize.
大奖品
A big prize.
我的政♥府♥能给哈卡尼什么承诺
What could my government possibly promise Mr. Haqqani
来赎回他呢
in return for his release?
我们就别在这问题上兜圈子了吧 部长
How about we stop dancing around the issue, Minister.
您说什么
Excuse me?
局长的意思是...
What the director is saying...
让我们打开天窗说亮话
Is that it's time for a little blunt talk.
我方人员根本不相信
No one on this side of the table believes for a second
是哈卡尼先生一人成功谋划了整件事
that Mr. Haqqani pulled any of this off by himself.
你说这番话是什么意思
What do you mean... exactly?
在巴基斯坦军方和三军情报局严密
My predecessor was abducted from an international airport,
保护的国际机场 我的前任被劫走
protected and secured by the Pakistani military. And the ISI.
我们正竭尽全力调查此事
We're doing everything we can to find out what happened.
查证安保措施是否出现了疏漏
And if and where security measures failed.
我方非常感谢
And we thank you in advance
你们对此事的周全考虑
for your thoroughness in the matter.
但重点是 这不是疏漏
The point is, they didn't fail at all.
他们只是放任而已
They were simply ignored.
你这种莫须有的指控似乎有些不妥吧
I'm not sure I like what I think I'm being accused of.
在你们军方和情报机关里
It's no secret that there are elements
有一批人同情哈卡尼先生
inside your intelligence service and armed forces
并不是什么秘密
who are sympathetic to Mr. Haqqani.
就像对奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥一样
Just as they were to Osama bin Laden.
这种指控完全不能接受 大使阁下
Now, this is totally unacceptable, Madam Ambassador.
你们国家几十年来一直是骑墙派
What's unacceptable is the double dealing your country's
才是无法接受的
been engaged in for decades.
部长 请不要这样...
Minister, please...
接下来有两条路
So, here's what's going to happen.
要么将索尔·贝伦森尽快悄然送回使♥馆♥
Either Saul Berenson gets returned to this embassy quickly and quietly,
要么我方将立即叫停每年对巴基斯坦
or we put Pakistan's $2 billion-a-year aid package
提供的20亿美金的援助
under immediate review.
再见 大使阁下
Good day, Madam Ambassador.
哪位仙人告诉你
Who in God's name
能通过威胁手段在这个国家办事的
told you threats get you anywhere in this country?
-钱能搞定一切 -你没有这样的权力
- Money always talks. - You don't have that kind of authority.
我有
But I do.
谁授权的
On whose say-so?
总统本人
The president's.
为什么没人通知我
Why wasn't I told?
现在不就通知你了
I'm telling you now.
能聊几句吗
A word?
索尔·贝伦森说你很聪明
Saul Berenson said you were smart.
实际上他说我是个机灵的年轻人
I believe he called me a "Bright young man,"
我觉得这跟聪明是两回事
which isn't the same thing.
在他被劫走之前
You were one of the last people
你是最后跟他见过面的几个人之一
to see him before he was taken.
那还不是因为你派他去挑起事端
Only because you sent him on a mission to stir up trouble.
所以你现在是核心 整件事的关键所在
That puts you at the center of this, the epicenter.
索尔不只是去挑事
And Saul wasn't just stirring things up,
他是在传达事实 确凿的基本事实
he was relaying facts-- fast, firm, fundamental facts
-让你们根本没法抵赖 -谁在抵赖
- that you cannot run away from. - Who's running?
他提到的那个三军情报局雇佣杀手
And the ISI hard-man he told you about,
那个派人弄死珊迪·巴克曼的打手
that thug on the ground directing Sandy Bachman's demise?
就是索尔失踪当晚
That very same guy was at the airport
出现在机场的人
the night Saul disappeared.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你的语速总是这么快吗
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表