剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
She said she needs to talk to you.
她想让你回电♥话♥给她
She wants you to call her.
你该给她打电♥话♥
You should call her.
你在吗
Are you there?
我在
I'm here.
我打过你的手♥机♥
I tried your cell.
抱歉 我关机了
Yeah, sorry. I turned it off.
我那时候正忙着
I was in the middle of something.
总算看到你了
Ah, there you are.
当时就是想见到你
Hey, I wanted to be able to see you.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What happened?
爸爸昨晚去世了
Dad died last night.
他睡着了就再没醒过来
He-he went to sleep, and he never woke up.
据说是大面♥积♥中风
They say it was a massive stroke.
你听到了吗
You there?
听到了
Yeah.
昨晚 他哄孩子们上♥床♥睡觉
Last night, when-when he tucked the girls in,
让她们跟他一起念祈祷文
he made them say their prayers with him,
就像上幼儿园时那样
like when they were in preschool.
就好像他预料到有事情发生
It's like he knew something was coming.
你没事吧
You okay?
我只是...
Mm. I just, um...
我只是需要缓一缓
I just... just need a minute.
即使你在这里也没有办法的
There's nothing you could have done, even had you been here.
所以不要纠结这个 好吗
So don't worry about that, okay?
好的
Yeah.
操
Fuck.
卡莉
Carrie?
我能稍后打给你吗
Um... can I call you back?
当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
我一直在
I'm-I'm here.
你打给她了吗
Did you call her?
打了
Yes.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
听着
Um, listen, uh...
那个...
that...
那个德国女人...
that German woman that, uh...
跟奎恩在一起的那个
that Quinn was with-- do you...?
你女朋友给你留言了
Your girlfriend left you a message.
让你回电♥话♥
To call her.
她好像很伤心
She sounded upset.
她习惯了说一不二
Well, she's used to getting her way.
感觉不像因为这事
I don't think it was that.
你要这么干吗
This is it, huh?
好大一包
Pretty big.
必须够量
It's got to be.
你怎么接近哈卡尼
How do you get it to Haqqani?
不需要
I don't.
哈卡尼会自己送上门
Haqqani comes to it.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我知道
I know.
我以为他会一直活着
I thought he'd live forever.
你能挺得住吗
How you holding up?
硬撑着呢
Barely.
我也是
Me, too.
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, can I ask you a favor?
我很愿意帮你个忙
You know what? I would love to do you a favor.
我很想看看弗兰妮
I'd really like to see Franny.
这没问题
I can do that.
她可能在睡觉
She might be sleeping.
没关系
That's okay.
我去抱她
I'll go get her.
好了
Okay.
看看谁醒了
Look who was up.
她知道妈妈来电♥话♥了
She knew her mommy was calling.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
是啊
Yeah.
你好 小美女
Hey, beautiful girl.
你好
Hey, you.
你好呀
Hi.
看 是妈妈哎
There's your mommy.
看到没 妈妈
See? Yeah.
你好 小宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
你好
Hello?
-是麦吉森小姐吗 -是
- Is this Miss Mathison? - Yes.
正为您转接局长
Hold for the director.
接通了
You're connected.
卡莉
Carrie.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
听说你父亲过世了 我深表遗憾
I heard about your father. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也是
I am, too.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do?
心领了 我们能处理好
Not really. We're fine.
离追悼会还有十多天 麦琪 我...
The memorial service isn't for ten days. Maggie, my, uh...
我妹妹她能应付过来
my sister, she's got it pretty much in hand.
你确定
You're sure?
确定
Yeah.
奎恩还是失踪状态
So Quinn's still missing.
他开枪打了我们一个雇佣兵
Just so you know, he shot one of our PMCs.
妈的
Shit.
就朝腿开了一枪 没打中动脉
Just in the leg. He missed all the arteries.
人没大事
The man will be fine.
听着 我必须问一句
Listen, I have to ask--
你要是不方便说 我也理解 不过...
and I understand if you can't say, but, uh...
怎么了
What?
有什么动向能跟我透露下吗
Is there something going on I should know about?
什么意思 你指华府吗
Wh-What do you mean, in D.C.?
不 你那里
No, there.
巴方那边
With the Pakistanis.
我没听说 怎么了
Not that I know of. Why?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他们在物色人选取代我
They're shopping for my replacement.
很显然 现在也没人给我通风报信了
Obviously no one tells me anything anymore, but, um...
但白宫和国安委
there have been meetings at the White House,
会开个不停
National Security Council.
肯定有事
Something's up.
这么说你那边也没消息
So you haven't heard.
估计也没人再给我通风报信了
Well, I guess no one tells me anything either.
你要是听到什么风声就通知我
You'll let me know if you hear something though.
好的
Yeah.
你要是有奎恩的消息...
And if you hear anything about Quinn...
放心
Don't worry.
我会通知你
I'll let you know.
8床的病人回头再检查一下
没问题
基兰
请来37号♥房♥间
你见到是谁把它留给我的吗
Hey, did you see who left this for me?
没有
No.
有人吗
Hello?
没事 没事
Hey, hey. It's okay.
别害怕
Uh, you don't need to be afraid.
这是什么
What is this?
如你所见 能把门关上吗
It's... what it looks like. Could you close the door?
拜托
Please?
那是阿亚安
That's Aayan.
还有海赛姆·哈卡尼 你知道他是谁吗
With Haissam Haqqani. Do-do you know who that is?
他叔叔
His uncle.
对
Yeah.
他叔叔杀了他
His uncle killed him?
你是想让我相信这个吗
That's what you want me to believe?
这是事实 我很抱歉
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表