剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第四季 第八集:前功尽弃
《国土安全》前情回顾
Previously on Homeland...
奎恩 我在机场
Quinn, I'm at the airport.
法哈德·加齐就在我眼前
I'm looking at Farhad Ghazi as we speak.
操♥他♥妈♥的
What the fuck?
-是索尔 -射击
- Saul. - Take the shot.
-卡莉 -就要错过最佳时机了
- Carrie! - We're losing our window.
-是索尔 -死神一号♥ 立刻开火
- It's Saul. - Take the shot, goddamn it!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
是索尔啊
That is Saul!
他被劫前你是最后见过他的人之一
You were one of the last people to see him before he was taken.
那还不是因为你派他去挑起事端
Only because you sent him on a mission to stir up trouble.
所以你现在是核心
That puts you at the center of this.
你说你找到一些东西
You said you found something.
我用你给的钥匙
I used the key you gave me
进了卡莉·麦吉森的公♥寓♥
to get into Carrie Mathison's apartment.
氯氮平[治疗精神分♥裂♥药物]
Clozapine?
她那儿就他妈是个药店
Her place is a fucking pharmacy.
不 不行
No, no.
我没事 放开我
I'm fine! Get off of me!
别
Don't!
你...
You...
对 是我
Yes, it's me.
你安全了
Hey, you're safe now.
布洛迪
Brody...
布洛迪是谁
Who's Brody?
布洛迪是谁
Who's Brody?
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
坐
Here.
不用
I'm fine.
至少你看着比昨天强了
You do seem better than last night at least.
当时你相当狂躁
You were in quite a state.
这...
Is...
是你家吗
is this your house?
对
Yes.
我怎么来这里了
How did I get here?
你忘了吗
You don't remember?
我的人带你来的
My men brought you here.
为什么
Why?
你在街上引发♥骚♥乱
You were causing a commotion in the street.
我们找到你前 警方控制了你
The police had you in custody by the time we got to you.
像我说的
Like I said,
你相当的暴躁
you were in quite a state.
你真不记得了吗
You really don't remember.
昨晚你告诉我些自己的事
You told me some things about yourself last night.
你把我认成了别人
You thought I was someone else,
你的意中人
someone you were fond of.
去世的那位
Someone who died.
你需要休息
Hey, you need to rest.
没事
No.
那她到底在哪儿
So, where in the hell is she?
不清楚
Unclear.
我们正在找
We're checking into that right now.
用担心吗
Should I be worried?
这会儿只需要担心索尔
At this point, only about Saul.
那就是准备好了
So, are we ready then?
对
Yeah.
-我们听着 对吧 -是的
- We listen, right? - Right.
无论他们说什么 无论多令人生气
Whatever they say, however incendiary it seems.
好的 知道了
Okay, I get it.
我闭上嘴巴
Keep my mouth shut.
挽回上次的局面并不容易
It wasn't easy to repair the damage last time.
再来一次我也没底
Not sure I can do it again.
你时间掐得真准
You're cutting it close.
我收到了一份意外的礼物
I had an unexpected guest.
我听说了
I heard.
是吗
You did?
嗯
Yeah.
打算告诉我你为什么要介入吗
Do you want to tell me why you intervened?
我没介入
I didn't "Intervene,"
她在大马路上发疯
she was out in the streets acting crazy.
任她继续下去不是好事
Wasn't going to end well.
中情局情报站长再节外生枝是我们
I thought the last thing we needed was another incident
最不愿意看到的
with a CIA station chief.
你认为这是怎么回事
Why do you think that was?
什么
What?
卡莉·麦吉森疯了
Carrie Mathison out of her mind.
会是什么原因
What was that about?
你有问过自己吗
Did you bother to ask yourself?
她有精神病史
She has a history of mental illness.
我不知道
I didn't know.
她现在本该在飞机上
She would've been on a plane right now,
回家 被停职
back home, relieved of her post,
可你突然冒出来坏事
but you got in the way.
你应该告诉我的
Should have told me.
你要是有什么打算 就该事先声明
If you had something going on, you should have said.
-这里没事吧 -没事
- We okay here? - Not really.
来吧
Come on.
我们让他们等得够久了
We have kept them waiting long enough.
伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥
起来
Get up.
起来 出来
Get up, out.
别做交易 不要
Don't do it. Don't do it.
别答应任何条件
Nothing they ask.
别答应
Don't do it.
什么都别答应
Not anything.
什么都他妈别答应
Not a fucking thing.
让他们都他妈下地狱去吧
You tell them to go to fucking hell!
让他们都他妈下地狱去吧
Tell them to go to fucking hell!
告诉他们如果他受伤了 一切免谈
You tell them if he's hurt, all bets are off.
他们知道 告诉他们
They know that. Tell them.
我会试试传达消息
I'll try to convey the message.
你必须得试
Oh, you'll try.
阿卜杜勒·查希尔
Abdul Zaheer.
费萨尔·艾哈迈德
Faysal Ahmad.
阿米尔·瓦西夫
Amir Wasif.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
哈菲兹·贾德
Hafiz Jan.
穆斯塔法·哈什米
Mustafa Hashmi.
真♥主♥伟大
Allahu Akbar.
这些都是犯人的名字 对吧
Those are prisoner names, aren't they?
是的 都是被你们关在巴格拉姆的人
Yes, the ones you're holding at Bagram.
这么说 他想交换
So, he wants an exchange.
显然 这需要时间
Obviously this will take time.
他必须知道这点
He must know that.
阿米尔·瓦西夫是
Amir Wasif was responsible
卡拉奇集市爆♥炸♥案的主谋 没错吧
for the marketplace bombing at Karachi, am I right?
暂且不论他对我们如何
Forget what he's done to us;
他那天害死了三四十个你们自己的公民
he killed three dozen of your citizens that day.
你们真想放他回到大街上吗
You really want him back on the street?
这是哈卡尼的要求 不是我们的
These are Haqqani's demands, not ours.
我们听到那名字时跟你一样震惊
We're as shocked as you to hear that name.
是吗
You are?
-真的吗 -好吧
- Really? - Okay.
这是我们双方都没想到的
This is an unexpected development.
显然做任何决定前
Obviously nothing can happen
我们都要跟各自的政♥府♥沟通
until we consult with our respective governments.
我提议 我们明早再议
I'd like to suggest that we reconvene same time tomorrow morning.
看来你好点了
So you're feeling better.
有什么需要吗
Can I get you anything?
你的人为什么要跟踪我
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表