剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
So... concentrate on Kiran Jafari instead.
阿亚安的朋友
Aayan's friend.
女友 如果还能有谁
Girlfriend. If there's anybody else
知道药是用来干什么的 就是她了
who knows what that medicine is for, it's her.
长官
Sir.
怎么了
What is it?
有一辆绿色奔驰车进入米兰沙赫
We got a green Mercedes entering Miranshah.
正在向哈卡尼基地的方向行驶
It's moving in the general direction of Haqqani's compound.
马上把麦吉森叫来
Get Mathison up here now.
看这个
Look at this.
简直是该死的凯♥旋♥游♥行♥
It's a goddamn homecoming,
就在我们眼皮底下
right under our noses.
谁扔的
这是谁的鞋
是我的
为什么要扔
因为他是敌人
马万德 过来
马万德
Marwand...
你必须克制自己的情绪
他作为我的犯人期间 不允许受到伤害
这非常重要
你明白了吗
道歉吧
对不起
我儿子在跟你道歉
My son is apologizing to you.
好的 大家都进去吧
过来
Come.
我们进去吧
We go in.
是他们吗
Is that them?
索尔也在吗
Is Saul with them?
你刚错过他 他们进去了
You just missed him. They went inside.
那接下来怎么办
Well, what's the plan?
我们有什么方案
What are our options?
那地方有线人吗
Assets in the area?
特种部队呢
Special ops nearby?
约翰
John?
米兰沙阿非常排外 极难打入内部
Miranshah's been extremely difficult to penetrate, source-wise,
在丹德达巴科尔空袭事件后
and we haven't had ground teams operating in the area
那里就没有我们的地面人员了
since the airstrike on Dande Darpa Khel.
从阿富汗一侧进行空降营救呢
What about flying in a rescue mission from Afghanistan?
干什么
To do what?
营救索尔
Uh, rescue Saul.
不可能 卡莉
Come on, Carrie.
-为什么 -这可是重大行动
- What? - That's a major operation.
至少得计划好几周
Many, many weeks of planning, at least.
不 不 必须得今天救
No, no, no. It has to happen today.
夜幕一落他们就会再次消失
They'll be gone again as soon as night falls.
不能让机会溜走
Well, you can't just dismiss it out of hand.
猎杀本·拉♥登♥都没这么有挑战性
Abbottabad presented far fewer challenges.
那都准备了半年
That took half a year to pull off.
这可是索尔
This is Saul we're talking about.
三周前 巴基斯坦军方
Three weeks ago, the Pakistani army
在那里损失了两架直升机和八十人
lost two helicopters and 80 men in the same neck of the woods.
那边根本突破不了
It's impenetrable up there,
突袭都没机会
even when they're not expecting us.
你是说索尔完蛋了
So you're saying Saul's fucked?
那我们干嘛 就这么放弃吗
And we do... what? We just give up?
出去他妈喝一杯吗
Go get a fucking drink maybe?
卡莉别吼
You're shouting, Carrie.
不 因为我们得想出办法
No-- because we need to figure this out.
我现在是在自说自话吗
What, am I just talking to myself, here?
你中邪了吗
What's gotten into you?
没 没有
Nothing. Nothing.
我们都在想办法
We all get the stakes here.
没错
Right.
没错 我知道
Yeah... I know.
算了 我休息一会儿
You know what? I just... I need a minute.
多休息会儿
Take ten.
休息多久都行
Take whatever you need.
行 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
帮我接通白宫专线
Get me a dedicated line to the White House
让喀布尔站尽快把特种部队的部署传过来
and special ops pitches from Kabul Station, ASAP.
也许能有办法
Maybe there's a way.
操
Fuck.
他们在街上朝你喊什么
What were they shouting at you in the street?
意思是神之箭
It means Arrow of God.
我与圣♥战♥者一起斗争时的口号♥
From my days fighting with the Mujahideen.
请吃
Please, eat.
谢谢
Thank you.
战争这么多年
So many years at war.
你不累吗
Aren't you tired of it?
我就很累
I know I am.
那你们可以别管我们做什么啊
Well, you could've just left us alone, you know.
在你实施911袭击后吗
After you hit us on 9/11?
我看不行
I don't think so.
拜托
Please.
你想怎么说都行 但要尊重事实
By all means speak freely, but also honestly.
我们没有派飞机撞世贸大厦
We did not fly those planes into the World Trade Center;
是基♥地♥组♥织♥干的
Al-Qaeda did.
但你庇护基♥地♥组♥织♥
You gave Al-Qaeda sanctuary.
你保护奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
You harbored Osama Bin Laden.
本·拉♥登♥是沙特人
Bin Laden was a Saudi.
有15个劫机犯也是沙特人
15 of the hijackers were also Saudis.
你们并没有侵略那个国家
I don't see you invading that country.
我们是来追杀或逮捕
We came here to kill or capture
那些直接责任人
those directly responsible.
你们一直留在这里
And you stayed
就这么待着 待着
and stayed and stayed...
摧毁我们的文化和信仰
and destroyed our culture and our religion.
不是这样的
That's not true.
美国人蔑视自己不能理解的东西
America despises what it cannot understand.
你们的信仰就更好吗
And your way is better?
只有伊♥斯♥兰♥教告诉世人
Only Islam offers a formula
创造公正神圣社会的准则
for creating a just and godly society...
你对伊♥斯♥兰♥教的认识腐朽又落后
Your version of Islam is regressive and backward.
先知的预言 我们必须服从
Whatever the Prophet did, we must follow.
歧视妇女
Subjugate women?
屠♥杀♥无信仰者
Slaughter the nonbelievers?
制♥造♥人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
Strap on suicide bombs?
我不记得圣训里还有这些
I hardly remember reading that in the Hadith.
说话注意点 朋友
Be careful, my friend.
你们教导了整整一代人
You have taught an entire generation
过着一脚踏进棺材的生活
to live with one foot in the afterlife.
我们尽一切可能夺回自己的国土
We do what is necessary to win back our homeland.
你刚杀了你侄子
You just executed your nephew.
这之前
And before that,
你还在空袭中牺牲了他的家庭
you sacrificed his family in an airstrike.
这些都是必要的吗
How was that necessary?
你这是指责伊♥斯♥兰♥教
You point your finger at Islam.
但如果按照给众生
But if Christianity is to be judged
带来多少痛苦去判断基♥督♥教
by the misery it has caused mankind,
谁还会信基♥督♥教呢
who would ever be a Christian?
我是犹太人
I'm a Jew.
好吧...
Yeah, well...
喂
Hello.
喂
Hey.
吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
什么事
What's going on?
基兰·贾法里在医院
Kiran Jafari just started
刚开始值一个12小时的班
a 12-hour shift at the hospital.
现在几点了
What time is it?
6点07
6:07.
6点30来接我
Pick me up at 6:30.
假设我们每次都走运
Sure, we could always get lucky,
但这次成功的几率实在太小
but risk to reward on this is not good.
解释一下
Explain.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表