剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第四季 第九集:另有图谋
《国土安全》前情回顾
Previously on Homeland...
我的药...被人给换了
My pills-- someone tampered with them.
怎么 你认为是我做的
And what-- you think I did it?
-是你吗 -不是
- Did you? - No.
她有精神病史
She has a history of mental illness.
不知道
I didn't know.
她现在本该在飞机上
She would have been on a plane right now,
回家 被停职
back home, relieved of her post.
阿卜杜勒·查希尔
Abdul Zaheer.
费萨尔·艾哈迈德
Faysal Ahmad.
看看哈卡尼对索尔开的条件
What Haqqani wants for Saul.
这是哈卡尼的整个指挥中枢
This is Haqqani's entire command structure.
你要把这五个人放走了
You give up these five,
从这里到喀布尔都会被他控制
he basically controls from here to Kabul.
卡莉 是我
Carrie, it's me.
我在听
I'm here.
我不要做囚徒交换
I will not be a pawn in this prisoner exchange.
要么逃掉要么死 答应我
Escape or die-- promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
我们发现一些塔♥利♥班♥出现在镇子里
We're seeing some Taliban presence in town.
他们人太多了
There are too many of 'em.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
太多了
Too many.
不 我在这里
No! I'm here. I'm here.
我郑重告诉你
And I am telling you
还有希望
it is not hopeless.
还有生机
There is a way.
到小巷里以后 往右转
So at the alleyway, you're gonna take a right.
好了 我进来了
Okay, okay. I'm in.
继续走
Just keep moving.
卡莉
Carrie.
你♥他♥妈♥的骗我
You fucking lied to me!
王八蛋
Goddamn you!
转告哈卡尼我们会满足他的要求
Tell Haqqani we'll meet his demands.
我背叛了索尔
I betrayed Saul.
救人怎么就成了错误的选择呢
How can saving someone's life be the wrong choice?
在这个被我们亲手蹂躏了的世界里
Nothing good can happen
根本不会有好事发生
in this fucked-up world that we've made for ourselves.
你得帮我办点事 丹尼斯
I need you to do something for me, Dennis.
很简单的
It's going to be easy.
你说有事要告诉我
You said you had something to tell me?
大使的丈夫
The ambassador's husband--
和你作对的人是他
he's working against you.
阿卜杜勒·查希尔 指挥官 帕克蒂亚省人
Abdul Zaheer, commander, Paktia province.
奎塔及拉瓦尔品第
Chief recruiter of suicide bombers
校内人♥体♥炸♥弹♥招募负责人
from the madrassas in Quetta and Rawalpindi.
费萨尔·艾哈迈德 副指挥 霍斯特省人
Faysal Ahmad, deputy commander, Khost province.
阿富汗东南毒品网络负责人
Overseer of the heroin networks of southeast Afghanistan.
哈菲兹·贾德 指挥官 桑金人
Hafiz Jan, commander, Sangin district.
穆斯塔法·哈什米
Mustafa Hashmi,
后勤指挥 洛加尔人
logistics commander, Logar district.
阿米尔·瓦西夫 指挥官 瓦尔达克省人
And Amir Wasif, commander, Wardak district.
组织实施卡拉奇机场 喀布尔洲际酒店
Responsible for the attacks on Karachi airport,
以及联♥合♥国♥办公楼袭击事件
the Kabul Intercontinental hotel and the UN Compound.
这里签名
Sign here.
好了 出发
All right, let's go.
奎恩刚刚接管塔♥利♥班♥人犯
Quinn just picked up the Taliban prisoners.
两小时后抵达伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
They'll be in Islamabad in two hours.
很好 我上报白宫
Great. I'll tell the White House.
你警告他们哈卡尼的动向吧
And you'll warn them about Haqqani?
你是说任凭他
You mean him getting five
救出五个指挥官还不够糟心吗
of his top commanders back isn't enough bad news?
我是说让他们小心一点
I'm just saying, give them a heads-up.
小心什么
About what?
推测吗 你就会来这个啊
A theory? That's all you've got, isn't it?
哈卡尼是在索尔
Haqqani faked his death
来到巴基斯坦前就开始装死的
long before Saul got on a plane to Pakistan.
救回手下并非他的原计划
Getting his men back was not part of the original plan.
是意外收获
It's a bonus.
这是噩梦
It's a nightmare,
你一点线索都没有就让我
as is this plan you want me to warn everyone about,
提醒大家小心也是一样
even though you don't have a clue what it is.
我在跟一条线索
I'm working a source.
对 就你在三军情报局交的新朋友
Right. Your new best friend in the ISI.
阿萨尔·汗救过我的命
Aasar Khan saved my life.
他还冒险说出了丹尼斯·博伊德
Then he risked his own to give up Dennis Boyd.
可他只能给你这么多
But that's all he gave you.
但谁是博伊德在三军情报局的上线
What about who's running Boyd inside the ISI,
他们一起在密谋什么呢
or what they're cooking up together?
汗可以指出我们使♥馆♥的内奸是谁
Khan was willing to identify the breach inside our embassy,
但不会背叛自己人
not betray his own people.
也可能在耍你
Or he's playing you.
我们跟博伊德聊聊就知道了
Well, we'll know when we talk to Boyd.
-约翰 -谢谢你能来
- John. - Thanks for this.
我知道你还有其他事要忙
I know you got things to do and places to be.
到底什么事
So, uh, what's up?
有点事我需要你的意见
I need your advice on something.
这事有点微妙
It's a little delicate.
随便坐吧
Grab a pew.
首先 这事只有咱俩知道 行吗
First, can we keep this between us?
当然
Sure.
是关于珊迪·巴克曼的
It's about Sandy Bachman.
他怎么了
What about him?
他被杀前让自己名声大噪
Well, he was developing quite a rep for himself before he was killed.
在塔♥利♥班♥盘踞的部落区
Generating some spectacular intel
获取了很多极具价值的情报
on Taliban positions in the tribal areas.
至少在轰炸婚礼之前没问题
Until he blew up that wedding anyway.
没错
True.
另外 他的做事手段也不太干净
Plus, his methodology wasn't exactly kosher.
事实证明他在出♥卖♥♥♥机密以获取情报
Turns out he was trading secrets in exchange for the information.
天呐
Jesus.
我们在想 你也许知道一些情况
We were wondering if you might know something about that.
我
Me?
他跟你是朋友 丹尼斯 他可没多少朋友
He was your friend, Dennis. He didn't have many.
你有没有见过他跟你不认识的人见面
Did you ever see him meeting somebody you didn't recognize,
或者把不该带的东西带出大使♥馆♥
or carrying something out of the embassy he shouldn't have?
应该没有 反正我没印象
I don't think so. Not that I can recall anyway.
问题是这样
This is the problem:
他交给对方的文件
The documents that he was passing to the other side,
来自你太太的电脑
they came from your wife's computer.
玛莎的电脑
Martha's?
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so.
你觉得是她给他的
You think she gave them to him?
不
No.
你觉得是我
You think I did?
是你吗
Did you?
你开玩笑的吧
You're kidding, right?
我不知道 丹尼斯
I don't know, Dennis.
我说了 珊迪是你朋友
Like I said, Sandy was your friend.
也许他让你相信这是战争需要
Maybe he convinced you it was for the war effort.
不是我 约翰
It wasn't me, John.
你确定
You sure?
如果真是你 现在是时候交代了
'Cause if it was, now's the time to come clean.
真不是我 我发誓
It wasn't me, I swear.
好吧
Okay.
听着
Well, look, uh...
如果你想起什么事 记得告诉我
if you remember anything, let me know.
我会的
I will.
我会绞尽脑汁去想的
I'll, uh, rack my brain.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表