剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
因为你很坚强
'Cause you strong.
肚子里的孩子也会很坚强
And that baby gonna be strong.
咱们回屋去吧
Let's get to that house.
我认识路
I know the way.
妓♥女♥不能上火车
There weren't no room on the train for the whores.
你能保护她们的话 我将感激不尽
I'd be obliged if you kept 'em safe.
游戏结束了
Finish our game?
休息
Rest.
我...
I...
必须休息
must have rest.
休息
Rest.
你还好吗
You OK?
休息
Rest!
开始了
Here we go!
做好准备
Make ready!
隐蔽
Take cover!
趴下 快趴下
Get down, get down!
各就各位
Positions!
瞄准 开火
Aim... fire!
趁现在 帕萨姆 快
Now, Psalms, now!
该死 通讯员在哪
Damn it! Where the hell is the runner?
快去找他
Go find him right now!
那里 快看
Over there. Look!
他们从侧面袭击我们 米奇
They're flanking us, Mickey.
他们来了
Here they come.
开始吧
Here we go.
-掩护右侧 -是 长官
- Cover on the right flank. - Yes, sir.
预备 准备开火
Ready! Prepare to fire!
开火
Fire!
送他们下地狱
Give 'em hell!
托马斯 托马斯
Thomas? Thomas!
托马斯 托马斯 他们来了
Thomas! Thomas, they're coming!
他们来了
They're coming!
你会没事的 汉娜
You're going to be all right, Hannah.
我们都会没事的 拿着这个
We are going to be all right. Take this.
拿着 已经装上子弹了
Take it! It's loaded.
躲进去 快
Hide in here. Go.
开枪射死任何破门而入的人
And shoot anyone who comes through this door.
我哥哥 镇子
My brother... The town.
非要回去就回去吧 我不会放弃这座桥的
Go on back if you have to. I ain't abandoning the bridge.
-我... -走吧
- I... - Go on!
上帝啊
Jesus!
狗♥日♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
住手 救救我
Stop it! Help me!
快离开这里
Let's get the hell out of here!
快跑啊
Get out of here!
要爆♥炸♥了
It's gonna blow!
快走
Get out of here!
步♥枪♥给我
Rifle!
埃兰
Elam?
博汉南在哪儿
Where's Bohannon?!
他去了他该去的地方
He is where he needs to be.
埃兰 我没弹♥药♥了
Elam! I'm out.
詹妮
Jenny!
詹妮 不
Oh, Jenny, no!
扶她躺床上
Bring her to the bed.
女士们 快离开这里
Ladies, get the hell out of here.
我们得救她
We need to help her.
现在谁也救不了她 快走
Can't nobody help her now. Go!
-我们走 离开这里 -快走
- Let's go! Get out of here! - Go! Go!
伊娃
Eva.
快走
Come on, come on.
我会开枪的
I'll shoot you.
开吧
Yes.
看来天意如此
Fate has taken its hand.
不
No! No! No!
不
No! No! No!
不要
No! No!
别 求你了
No! Please! Please!
别
No!
很快的
I will be quick.
我对你很好
I was kind to you.
是的 确实如此
Yes, you was.
我很感谢你
I thank you.
卡伦会杀了你的
Cullen will kill you.
没错
Yes...
这一切都是因他而起
For this is all for him.
不要
No! No!
你为什么决定守卫铁路桥 而不是城镇呢
How is it you decided to defend the bridge and not the town?
在战争中 我学到要保护战略资产
I learned in the war to protect strategic assets.
是城镇
The town.
城镇不过是一堆木头和帆布 可被替代
The town ain't nothing but wood and canvas, replaceable.
那城镇的居民呢
And its inhabitants?
亦可被替代
Replaceable.
歌♥曲:Devil's Waitin' by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
*角落尽头 铸铁染血*
*Out on the corner with cast iron blood*
*万千生命 心跳砰然*
*10,000 more with hearts on their own*
*生命易逝 尸骨凄冷*
*They say I might die I may be cold*
*心无信仰 灵魂不附*
*I may have no Jesus I may have no soul*
*高墙之内 改过自新*
*In prison I hear there's time to be good*
*最初所见 却是不该*
*But the first thing you see is the last thing you should*
*目睹战役 亲临战争*
*Well I've seen the battle and I've seen the war*
*所过生活 无异传闻*
*And the life laying here is the life I've been told*
*目睹战役 亲临战争*
*Yeah, I've seen the battle and I've seen the war*
*所历生活 无异谎言*
*And the life I have here is the life I've been sold*
*立于小径 评判过往*
*They say there's a path soon where I'll stand to judge*
*基♥督♥魔鬼 相携不离*
*But the devils a waiting with Christ like a son*
*目光相触 最好言我*
*When the look comes your way best say was I*
*坚持理想 甘愿赴死*
*For the reasons you hold give reasons to die*
*欲望强烈 终不为胜*
*The callings impatient but the calls never won*
*所剩末者 或抵洪流*
*But the last one to say it may last through the flood*
*目睹战役 亲临战争*
*Well, I've seen the battle and I've seen the war*
*所历生活 无异谎言*
*And the life in here is the life I've been sold*
*目睹战役 亲临战争*
*Yeah, I've seen the battle and I've seen the war*
*所过生活 无异传闻*
*And the life out here is the life I've been told*
*生无可恋 但其伊始*
*I'm born and weary but life's just begun*
*逃避理性 举起枪膛*
*And I've run from the reasons and roamed to the gun*
*身负罪名 意愿终成*
*They say I'm the killer and thy will be done*
*离世之时 天门紧闭*
*And the doors won't be open when I finally become*
*目睹战役 亲临战争*
*And I've seen the battle and I've seen the war*
*所历生活 无异谎言*
*And the life out here is the life I've been sold*
*目睹战役 亲临战争*
*Yeah, I've seen the battle and I've seen the war*
这桥真不错 博汉南先生
A beautiful bridge, Mr. Bohannon.
既纪念着莉莉·贝尔夫人的远见卓识
An enduring monument to the vision of Mrs. Lily Bell...
也铭刻着你不顾爱人的鼠目寸光
And your own myopic single-mindedness.
我很惊讶你竟会让我如此容易地
I was surprised that you made it so easy
从你身边夺走她
to take her from you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这真是
It was, uh...
难以言喻的愉悦
inexplicably pleasurable...
远不及我看你荡秋千愉快
Not as much as it'll be to see you swing.
你这邪恶的杂种
You evil son of a bitch.
我看未必 博汉南先生
Regrettably not, Mr. Bohannon...
因为你和我今天终于
For you and I are now
两清了
consummated.
不是吗
Are we not?
再会
Adieu to you!
祝好
Good day!
我们还要花些时间理清这事的来龙去脉
It's going to take some time to sort this all out.
与此同时 美国总统
In the meanwhile, the President of the United States
已经下令继续建设这条铁路
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表