剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Cease fire, gents!
消消气 先生们
My friend here,
我这位朋友
he gets his neck up when he's drinkin', I apologize.
一喝醉就爱耍酒疯 我向你道歉
Perhaps you'll allow me to buy this Negro gentleman a drink.
也许我能请这位黑人先生喝杯酒
He usually drinks a bottle.
他一喝就是一瓶
A bottle it is, then.
那就一瓶
We are leaving and want no trouble.
我们这就走 绝不惹麻烦
Yeah.
好吧
Good day to ya.
日安
Well, there's two more customers
我又被你吓走
you've done me out of, Mr. Ferguson.
两位顾客 弗格森先生
You're breaking me!
你是要让我破产啊
And don't come back!
别再回来了
The last time I saw that griswold
上次我看到那把格里斯伍德枪
Cullen Bohannon was pointing it in my face.
还是卡伦·博汉南拿枪直对我脑门那次
It's a common sidearm among the southerners.
那是南方佬常用的枪♥械♥
It might be the southerners that's robbing your trains.
他们可能是打劫你火车的那帮南方佬
You recognize them from the robbery?
你认出他们就是上次的劫匪
No, sir. But I got a feeling something's up.
不 先生 但我预感事情不妙
How so?
何以见得
Payroll come same day they show up?
工资今天到 他们也刚好出现
Two white rebels buying a black man a drink?
两个南方叛徒给一个黑人买♥♥酒
That ain't right.
这事可不对劲
Arm whoever's in town and post them by the railroad office.
武装镇子里的人 让他们把守铁路办公室
Nobody in town 'cept shopkeepers and sick list.
除了店主和病号♥ 其他人都不在镇上
Well, arm them.
那就把这些人武装起来
Yes, sir!
是 先生
Oh, and send a fast rider to fetch Bohannon.
还有 派人快马去找博汉南回来
Yes, sir.
是 先生
I understand that, but it's got to be--
我明白 但这必须得...
You two. Come with me.
你们两个 跟我来
Mr. Ferguson...
弗格森先生
What can we do for you?
我们能为你做些什么
You need rifles. Come on.
你俩需要来♥复♥枪♥ 快来
Rifles?
来♥复♥枪♥
It's the Germans.
是那群德国佬找来了
Nah. There's gonna be some trouble.
不是 要出大♥麻♥烦了
I need men who will kill.
我需要敢杀人的伙计
Stop!
等等
Then why you comin' to us? We're not riflemen.
那你为什么找我们 我们可不是火枪手
Yeah, we're businessmen, we're not killers.
就是 我们是生意人 不是杀手
Today you be what I say you be.
今天你们得照我说的做
Come on.
快来
Damn.
见鬼了
Carl's got guns under the bar. Go get 'em.
卡尔的酒吧地窖里有枪 去拿来
Right. Go get 'em!
好 去拿啊
Go get 'em now!
现在就去
I see you on the sick list again.
你今天又病休了
I'll be back out there tomorrow.
我明天就出去干活
I need you help today though.
但我今天需要你帮忙
You don't need me.
你不需要我的
Look, them Johnny Rebs been robbin' the train.
那帮打劫火车的南方佬
They in town.
现在就在镇上
Might be here to steal the payroll.
也许是来偷工资的
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I don't think I'm up for it.
我怕是帮不了你
Can you just cover the west road?
你能守好西路
In case they make a run for it?
以防他们逃跑吗
No!
不行
Lily!
莉莉
I think you should go back to your car.
你该回车上去了
What has happened?
怎么了
Aah! This here is happening.
这就是怎么了
All right, blondie, get over here and open up that safe.
金发小妞 给我过来 打开保险柜
Don't do it, Lily.
别听他的 莉莉
And who are you?
你又是谁
Thomas Durant.
托马斯·杜兰特
This is my railroad, and that is my payroll.
这是我的铁路 保险柜里是我的工资
Well, not much longer it ain't.
恐怕不再是你的了
Go on. Get over here.
快点 过来
Aah! Stop it!
住手
Aah! No! Thomas!
不 托马斯
Get over here and open that damn safe!
过来把这个臭保险柜打开
Please! Please!
求你了 求你了
Open it!
快打开
I heard gunshots.
我听到枪声了
I know.
我知道
Use Durant's telegraph,
用杜兰特的电报机
tell the fort we being robbed by rebels.
通知保卫站我们被打劫了
The fort's too far away to help.
保卫站离这儿太远了
Whatever happens, somebody need to know who done it.
不管发生什么 必须让人知道是谁干的
You ladies get back inside! You wanna die?
姑娘们不想死就快回屋里去
Get your ass back inside that tent!
滚回帐篷里
You move now! Get inside!
动起来 进去
Woman, if you don't open this safe,
女人 如果你不打开保险柜
we will finish off the old man, do you understand me?
我们就毙了那老家伙 懂吗
Yes. Yes.
懂 我懂
Open the safe!
打开保险柜
I can't think with that!
顶着枪口 我没法思考
Come on now.
快点
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Come on, get out of the way. Go on!
滚一边去 快点
Bring that bag!
把袋子拿过来
Come on, fill it up. Get them coins, too!
快点 装满 把硬币也装着
Come on, hurry now!
快 快点
You are a felon!
你这个恶棍
Let's go.
走吧
Oh! Damn it, it's Bohannon!
我♥操♥ 是博汉南
Son of a bitch, grab that money!
他妈的 拿上钱
Come on!
快走
Hey, Dennis!
丹尼斯
Here we go.
快走
You got you some nice friends.
是你那群情义两全的挚友
Ain't much fun killin' 'em, but they seem to need it.
杀他们可不好玩 但他们果真活腻了
True words.
大实话
Let's do it.
来吧
Reverend!
牧师
Listen...
听听...
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
It's thunder.
是打雷
No, no, no, much sweeter sound.
不不不 更悦耳的声音
Trumpets.
号♥角声
Damn it.
操
Trumpets announcing the breaking of the seals. Your prophecy.
预言事态无可挽回的号♥角 你的预言
No! No! Get back!
不 不行 快回来
Come on.
快啊
Come on!
快啊
I got you now, boy.
就要装进去了
Come on!
快啊
I got you now! Boy. I got you now!
就装好了 我装好枪了
Thomas.
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
You wouldn't kill one of your own,
你不会杀自己人的
unarmed and injured, now, would you?
我又残又没枪 对吧
Someone help!
救命啊
Mr. Durant is dying!
杜兰特先生快死了
Where's doc?
医生在哪里
Help!
救命
Tell me where is he, you son of a bitch.
告诉我他人在哪里 你个杂种
Hellfire, Bohannon.
地狱之火 博汉南
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表