剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
if the baby come out like me.
这事不会发生的 听见了吗
Look here. That ain't going to happen. Hear me?
谁会去阻止他呢
Who going to stop it?
所有人 听到了吗
Every damn body, you hear me?
所有人都会阻止他
That's who.
就我看来 你就是孩子父亲的
You'll be the best father for that baby,
最佳人选
far as I can tell.
什么意思
How you mean?
他会是混血儿 黑白混血
He'll be mixed. Mulatto.
不管你怎么说 他都会像你一样 不是吗
Whatever you wanna say. He'll be like you, right?
我想是吧
Yeah, I suppose.
比起他的同类 还有谁会对他更好呢
Who be better for him, hmm, than somebody just like him?
我从没往这方面想过
I ain't never thought about it like that.
你会是他的父亲
See, you'd be his father.
而我会是他的帕萨姆叔叔
And I'd be his Uncle Psalms.
你不该教他的事情 都由我来教
I'll teach him all the things you ought not to.
淘气包 把那姑娘的裙子扒了
Hey, there, rascal, you pull that girl's skirt back down.
你一定从没见过芝加哥的楼
In chicago, you ain't never seen nothing like them buildings.
有些有六层高
Some of them are, like, 6 stories tall.
你该看看纽约的楼 有那两倍高
You should see the buildings in New York--twice that.
我兄弟住在一栋十层高的楼里
Me brother lives in a building 10 stories tall.
你会带我去纽约吗
Would you take me to New York?
当然
Of course.
得看情况...
Well, depending on... You know.
-什么情况 -这孩子
- What? - The baby.
你是说孩子何时能适应长途奔波
You mean, when the baby's fit to travel?
想说什么就直说
Just say what you're thinking.
如果孩子生下来是白种人 伊娃
If the baby's born white, Eva,
那我们就可以去见我的家人
then we can meet me family.
我还以为
Well, see, I thought...
你说你会不计前嫌的 托勒先生
you said that you'd put that aside, Mr. Toole.
我兄弟不会
Me brother wouldn't.
酒馆里 大伙都在下注
In the saloon, the men are wagering
这个孩子生下来会是白人还是...
whether the baby will be born white or...
其他人种
something else.
-我们该离开这里吗 -或许吧
- Shall we leave this place? - Maybe.
毕竟天下之大 不是吗
It's a big world, after all, isn't it?
好了 准备好了吗
All right. You ready?
今夜一定会很美好
Oh, it's going to be a wonderful evening.
你肯定会喜欢他们的
I'm sure you'll adore them.
至于你那位西部亚麻发少女...
As for your flaxen-haired maiden of the west...
-西部金发少女 -像你其他的一时激♥情♥
- Fair-haired maiden of the west. - Just like most of your enthusiasms.
我明白 她迷人又能干
I understand. She's attractive and capable.
还非常聪明
And very smart.
而这一点让她变得很危险
And that makes her very dangerous.
你觉得她是否已经知道了我们的里程数...
Do you think she may have deciphered our mileage from--
他们来了
They-- here they are.
你们来了 快进来
Here you are. Come in. Come in.
博汉南先生 很高兴认识你
Mr. Bohannon. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
彼此彼此 女士
Same here, ma'am.
现在 你快过来
Now, you'll come right over here
坐在我右边
and sit on my right.
莉莉 原谅我 我
Lily, forgive me, I--
贝尔女士
Mrs. Bell.
贝尔小姐 请坐
Mrs. Bell, please.
-安德鲁 -是
- Andrew. - Yes?
拉下窗帘 关上门
Close those shades and shut the door
别让人打扰我们
and see that we're not disturbed.
明白 女士
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢 安德鲁
Thank you, Andrew.
大家都好胃口
Well, bon appetit.
告诉我你家乡何处 博汉南先生
So... Tell me where you're from, Mr. Bohannon.
密西西比州 默里迪恩市
Meridian, Mississippi.
你们家相处和睦吗
Is yours a cotton family?
是的 但现在只剩我一人
Was. Ain't nothing left.
这样啊
Of course.
托马斯 我们在默里迪恩
Thomas, didn't we know someone
不是认识建铁路的人吗
with the railroad in Meridian?
那里有铁路吗 博汉南先生
Is there a railroad there, Mr. Bohannon?
有的 女士 莫比亚和俄亥俄州
Yes, ma'am, Mobile and Ohio
就有过铁路尽头站 后来被烧毁了
had a railhead there before it burned.
利奥尼达斯·泰特
Leonidas Tate.
对 利奥·泰特
Yes, Leo Tate.
他在莫比利埃信托公♥司♥有股份 对吧
He had shares in credit Mobilier, didn't he?
我们曾和泰特一家在纽约避暑
We used to summer with the Tates in New York,
就在长岛海峡
on Long Island Sound.
我想博汉南先生应该对我们和泰特一家的
I doubt Mr. Bohannon is interested in our, uh,
航海故事没兴趣吧
sailing stories with the Tates.
事实上
Matter of fact,
我娶了泰特家最小的女儿玛丽
I married Mr. Tate's youngest daughter Mary.
婚礼在基♥督♥教堂举♥行♥
It was there at Christ Church.
真巧啊
Well, small world.
告诉大家 她怎么样了
Well, tell us, how is she?
她去世了
She's dead.
内战害死了她
The War took her.
那你们家也认识理查德·麦克利摩了
Did your family know Richard McLemore, then?
他和我祖父在劳德代尔县
He and my grandfather laid the very first spur line
开辟了第一条铁路支线
in Lauderdale county.
天哪 博汉南
God, Bohannon,
我总有一天要派你去趟纽约
I just might send you to New York one of these days
替我搞定董事会那些人
to deal with the board on my behalf.
除非城市会让你记起痛苦的过去
Unless memories of the city would be too painful.
我的未来着眼于西部 杜兰特先生
Well, my eyes are set west to the future, Mr. Durant.
你也知道的
I think you know that about me, too.
说得好 博汉南先生
Well said, Mr. Bohannon.
晚餐很棒
Well, this has been lovely,
但我得走了
but I must go.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这些铁路的对话对你来说肯定很无聊
All this talk of the railroad must have been so boring for you.
不 毕竟我的未来也和铁路紧密相连
Not at all. After all, my future is bound to the railroad also.
当然 发生在你丈夫身上的事很不幸
Of course. It's very tragic, what happened to your husband.
我们很高兴在此期间能
Well, it's just good we could provide you
给你提供一份工作
with some employment, in the meantime.
-在此期间 -直到你决定好
- In the meantime. - Until you decide
上哪重新振作自己
where you're going to reestablish yourself,
去个对你更好的地方
someplace more conducive.
当然了 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
我送你回车厢
I'll walk you to your car.
不用了 真的 晚安
There's no need, really. Good night.
-晚安 -晚安 贝尔女士
- Good night. - Good night-- Mrs. Bell.
我接受你的提议 博汉南先生
I'll accept that offer, Mr. Bohannon,
反正我丈夫还没喝完他的白兰地
seeing as though my husband is still enjoying his brandy,
不是吗 亲爱的
aren't you, dear?
是的 当然了
Yes, of course.
你应该知道贝尔女士
You should know that Mrs. Bell has been
对铁路建设非常重要
very important to the railroad.
我们能达到这个进度 她出了不少力
She's done a lot to get us this far.
包括和我丈夫上♥床♥吗
Does that include sleeping with my husband?
我
I--
我不常在这里
I ain't around much.
的确
You ain't.
为什么从不提起你的家系呢 博汉南先生
Why do you hide your breeding, Mr. Bohannon?
我一路奔波 习惯行事低调了
Oh, I guess I just got used to traveling low to the ground.
对于贝尔女士
Regarding Mrs. Bell,
我丈夫会做些改变
my husband is making some changes.
杜兰特先生要开除她吗
Is Mr. Durant firing her?
小心选择盟友
Be careful with whom you align yourself.
我丈夫相信你会在铁路上大放异彩
My husband believes you have a future on the railroad,
而我也是
and I do, too.
是吗
Yeah?
你都不了解我
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表