剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
他好像就是想让咱们知道
It's like he wanted us to know.
就是这样 托勒先生
It's exactly like that, Mr. Toole.
早上好
Good morning.
我正要去工作
I'm going to work.
你不能就这样把我排除在外
You can't just push me out.
我在努力运作一条铁路
I'm trying to run a railroad.
我也是
So am I.
托马斯 你向我承诺过
Thomas, you made me a promise.
我有吗
I did?
有
Yes.
我做了我该做的
I have done the work.
我在你需要我时陪伴左右
I've been by your side when you needed me,
在你徘徊于鬼门关时 保证了工程进度
and I've kept thing going when you were at death's door.
你可不傻 莉莉
You're not naive, Lily.
装傻只会贬低你自己
Pretending to be only diminishes you.
天真 天真吗
Naive? Naive?
我们祸福同享
We've shared so much.
-你怎么能否认这点呢 -没错
- How can you deny that? - Yes.
你似乎很喜欢分享
You seem quite fond of sharing.
博汉南是怎么知道铁路里程数不足的
How does Bohannon know about the mileage shortfall on this railroad?
你跟他睡过吗
Did you lay with him?
你有没有跟他睡过
Did you lay with him?!
托马斯 我为这条铁路奉献了一切
Thomas, I've given everything of myself for this railroad.
是啊 当然了
Yes, you certainly have.
我还有工作要忙 失陪了
If you'll excuse me, I have work to do.
如果我拿了这两张卡 而不
If I take the two cards and not--
我不知道同花顺是什么
I have no idea what an inside straight is.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我给过你机会了
You've had your time.
杜兰特要见我
Durant wants to see me.
没错 我是拿了你的钱 我也不打算给你
Yeah, I got your money. I'm not giving it to you.
我要我的分红 米奇 你欠我的
I want my share, Mick. You owe me.
没错
Oh, that's right.
你花钱搞定了那黑人要的破泥滩
For the paper you floated on the Negro's sorry scrap of mud bank.
这些应该够了
That should cover it.
现在快滚吧
Now, bugger off.
我要公平分配 米奇
I want my fair share, Mick.
我现在麻烦缠身
I'm in a jam.
这就是你的计划吧
This was your plan, huh?
把契约藏起来 盼着杜兰特先生死了
To palm the deeds and hope that Mr. Durant died,
就没人会发现了
and that no one would find out?
他们还说我是家里的傻子
And they call me the family idiot.
我要属于我的那份钱
I want my money.
我不会给你的
I'm not giving it to you.
我才不会帮你给
I will not be party to you paying the debts
街对面那个教堂婊♥子♥还债
of some church whore across the street.
嘴巴放干净点
Watch your mouth.
顺便说一句 那婊♥子♥被印第安佬睡过了
Aye, it's an Indian-laying church whore, by the way.
滚出去
Get out!
过来
Come here!
你能不能听我说
Will you listen to me?
只是
Just--
听我说
Listen to me!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
不 不
No. No!
好好待着别乱动
Just stay there. Stay there.
收回去 把你说的话收回去
Take back-- take back what you said.
老天啊 肖恩 镇子里无人不知了
Jesus, Sean. Everybody in town knows.
-这不是真的 -就是
- It's not true. - It is.
我刚刚还看到他们在一起
I just saw them together.
你自己去问她吧
Ask her yourself.
我是你弟弟 肖恩
I'm your brother, Sean.
我不是问题所在 她才是
I'm not the problem, she is.
让我走
Let me go.
我让你做我在铁路上的耳目
I tasked you with being my eyes and ears on this railroad.
我再也不管铁路的事了
I don't work for the railroad no more.
是吗
Really?
是的 先生 我有块河边的土地
No, sir. Got me a place down by the river.
定居下来了
Settled down.
现在 你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
从这里到康瑟尔布拉夫斯教区的
I own every piece of land
每一寸土地都归我所有
between here and Council Bluffs
你视线所及之处都是我的土地
and as far as you can see in either direction.
我和麦克吉尼斯先生约定好了
Mr. Mcginnes and me, we have an arrangement.
要离开这条铁路只有两个法子
There are only two ways to leave this railroad.
要么给我♥干♥活干♥死♥
You die in my employ,
要么就自己穿越印第安领地走回去
or you walk back through Indian territory.
滚回你那肮脏的奴隶棚屋
Back to whatever squalid slave shack from which you came.
这不对 这不对
This ain't right. It ain't right.
如果日出以后 你小子还在这里
If the sun rises on your sorry ass in the morning,
我就会以擅闯罪毙了你
I will have you shot for trespassing.
你希望这样吗
Is that what you want?
你刚撕碎的东西
What you just tore up,
就是我的梦想
that's what I want.
我想在河边建一栋房♥子
I want to build me a house down by that river,
晚上可以锁门
where I can lock my damn door at night.
属于我自己的房♥子
Know that that's my damn house.
属于我自己的财产
And my damn property.
我可以向所有破门而入
And I can shoot any damn man that comes through that door
否定我权利的人开枪
and tell me it ain't mine.
我不是怕干活 杜兰特先生
I ain't afraid to work, Mr. Durant,
但我不想再为你做牛做马了
but I ain't gonna be your damn Nigger no more.
我要的是尊重
What I want is some respect.
如果你或其他人不懂得尊重我
And if I got to take it out of your damn hide,
我会把你们抽到懂为止
or anybody else's, I will.
弗格森先生
Mr. Ferguson.
坐
Have a seat.
请坐
Please.
我来的不合时吗
Did I come at a bad time?
不 我在休息呢
No, I-- I was just resting.
托马斯告诉我你和他谈过了
Thomas told me you had words.
-是吗 -我们之间坦诚相待
- He did? - There are no secrets between us.
你的行为我一点不奇怪
You were not a surprise to me.
这样啊
I see.
我告诉他 他不该那样跟你说话
I told him that I thought he was wrong to speak to you in that way.
你为这条铁路的建设出了很大力
You've been very instrumental in the building of the railroad.
如果不是你 我们也不会在托马斯养伤时
And if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have stayed afloat
保持正常施工
during Thomas' recovery.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以接下来的话有点难以开口
That's why what I am going to ask you is so difficult.
鉴于托马斯的伤情
In light of Thomas' injuries
以及夜晚的不便
and his nightly discomfort,
我们俩暂时还不能同床共枕
well, it's just not possible for us to share a bed.
你想让我搬出我的车厢
You want me to leave my train car.
我需要合我身份的住处
I need suitable accommodations.
你肯定能理解的
I'm sure you understand.
我无处可去
I have nowhere else to go.
你是个聪明的女孩
You're a smart girl.
又熟悉这里的环境
You seem to know your way around.
我相信你会找到住处的
I'm sure you'll find something.
你没必要离开
You don't have to leave.
我见过你如何搭帐篷的
I've seen how you fare in the tents.
不能再让你去铺地板了
Can't build another floorboard.
一点不好笑
That's not funny.
我知道不好笑
I know it ain't.
你可以留下的
You know, you could stay.
托马斯已经知道了
Thomas already knows.
不 他只是猜测
No, he only thinks he does.
但他猜对了
Yeah, well, he's right.
莉莉
Lily...
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表