剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
闭上嘴 给我好好干活
So you keep your mouth shut and do what you're paid to do.
明白了吗 小伙
You understand me, son?
清清楚楚 明明白白
I understand you real good.
博汉南先生 不好意思 先生
Mr. Bohannon. Pardon me, sir.
黑人聊天比较能提高工作效率
The darkies talking seems to help them work.
托勒先生 如果我要征求你的意见
Mr. Toole, if I gave a shit what you thought,
我会买♥♥瓶酒向你讨教
I'd give you a bottle and ask.
别吵了 小伙子们
Enough noise, lads.
我们还有座桥要造呢
We got a bridge to build.
日安
Good day.
你这在引狼入室
I see you let the fox in the henhouse.
刚德森先生在帮我
Mr. Gunderson is helping me.
绝不可能
Like hell he is.
他为托马斯做了好几年会计
He was Thomas' bookkeeper for years.
托马斯不在时 我需要他帮忙
I need him here while Thomas is away.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon,
能把你的报表拿给我审查吗
may I have your reports for review?
他没在和我说话吧
He ain't talking to me, is he?
我需要审查你的工作 请配合
I need to review your work. Please.
你放任他如此 我不服
This right here? This ain't right.
那是一杆新步♥枪♥吗 博汉南先生
Is that a new rifle, Mr. Bohannon?
事实上 你说对了
Matter of fact... it is.
从挟持火车而被打死的苏族人那里缴来的
Took it off one of them dead Sioux that raided the train.
你觉得他是从哪弄的枪
Where do you think he got it from, huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许你应该在杀死他之前问问
Perhaps you should have asked him before you killed him.
是吗
Really?
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
放下步♥枪♥ 离开这里
Put down your rifle and leave.
日安
Good day.
等等 帕萨姆
There, Psalms.
-早上好 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
你看起来渴极了
You look like you're thirsty.
或许今晚你该去喝一杯
Maybe you need a drink tonight.
阿门 渴这个字根本不足以形容
Amen. Thirsty ain't a big enough word
我♥干♥完活的样子
for what I'm going to be.
要不来一桶
How about a barrel?
够了吗
That big enough for you?
什么意思 一桶
Heh. What did you mean, barrel?
或许能帮你找一桶来
Might be able to help you find one.
怎么帮
What kind of help we talking about here?
我在想...
See, now, I'm thinking...
是苏族人让你剃光了头发
It was the Sioux made you cut that hair real close.
你现在是族里的一员了
Are you one of the tribe now?
不 我剃头发是为了避免长虱
No, I cut my hair to avoid those nasty lice,
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
我不和野蛮人交好
I do not fraternize with heathens.
我知道是你为印第安人配枪
I know it was you that armed the Indians.
然后找了一个无辜的醉汉
And you took a harmless drunk,
点燃了导火索
and you lit a fuse.
你要为这次的大屠♥杀♥负责
It's you that's responsible for that massacre out there,
你得认罪
and you're going to confess to it.
非常奇妙 不是吗
It was wonderful, wasn't it.
嗜血的野蛮人武装上现代武器
Jah. Bloodthirsty heathens with modern weapons,
听任酗酒的白人神父指挥
led by a drunken white man of God.
-瑞典佬先生 -怎么了
- Mr. Swede? - Yeah?
你真♥他♥妈♥疯了
You're out your damn mind.
对你我来说 死亡就是一种慰藉
Death is like a balm to men like you and me.
在这方面 我们非常相像
We are very much alike, in that way.
不 我们完全不同
No. We ain't alike at all.
你 试图说服自己
You... try to tell yourself
你并不喜欢杀戮
that you do not like the killing,
但你却收不了手
but you just can't stop,
因为死亡正向我们所有人逼近
because death is coming for all of us.
在与死神亲密接触的时刻
And in that intimate moment,
而垂死的那个并不是自己时...
when the person who is dying is not me...
真是感觉精神一振
it is invigorating.
你掐死哈珀的那一刻
You must have felt something similar
一定有类似的感觉
when you choked the life out of Harper.
那是你设计阴我 他的死算在你头上
You set me up on that account. That's on you.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
博汉南先生 哈珀是个胆小无辜的人
Mr. Bohannon, Harper was a terrified, innocent man.
你肯定对他的罪行有所怀疑
You must have felt some doubt as to his guilt.
但那点怀疑...
But that doubt...
不足以阻止你掐死他
it did not stop your fingers from wrapping 'round his throat.
当然 你还处死了你的...
Of course, you also executed your...
你的医生好友
your own good friend, the doctor.
是他求我这么做的
He asked me to do that.
他让你一枪崩了他
He asked you to put a gun to his head and blow his brains out,
你就答应了
and you agreed?
但内心深处 你一定体会到了那份刺♥激♥
But deep down, you must have felt that certain thrill, jah?
甚至很享受
Enjoyed it, even.
现在 你极想杀了我
Right there, your desire to kill me,
这让你感到一种熟悉的 满足感吧
it brings a familiar... satisfaction, huh?
对吗
Right?
你要去认罪
You're going to confess.
下一次 我下手就不会这么轻了
Next time, I won't be so civil.
认什么罪 博汉南先生
Confess to what, Mr. Bohannon?
我们的天性有罪吗
Our nature?
你不需要我认罪
You don't need my confession.
狗屁认罪
Confession.
你只想借此缓和与莉莉·贝尔夫人的关系
You only need that to appease Mrs. Lily Bell.
难道不是吗
Isn't that right?
干得漂亮 伙计们
Good job, fellas.
麦克吉尼斯先生
Mr. Mcginnes!
你不是答应放宽我的交租期限了
I thought you granted me an extension on the rent.
我想给你一个惊喜
Oh. I wanted to surprise you.
这是一份地契
It's a land deed.
是的
Aye.
我为你弄了一块最好的地
I secured you a prime plot
就在镇中心
smack in the center of town.
麦克吉尼斯先生
Mr. Mcginnes,
教堂承担不起迁址费
the church can't afford to relocate.
我们会连房♥租都付不起的
We won't be able to pay what's due.
露丝 你在我最需要的时候伸出了援手
Ruth, you came to me in my hour of need.
我只是想回报你的善举
I simply want to repay your gesture of kindness.
我可以这么做吗
Can I do that?
他认罪了吗
Did he confess?
还没
Not yet.
你也没其他证据证明他有罪吧
And you've no other evidence of the crime?
那你就得放了他 博汉南先生
Then you'll have to set him free, Mr. Bohannon.
不行
Can't do that.
如果我不能把账目弄明白
Look... I can't keep my promise to pay the men on time
就无法守诺 按时给工人发工资
if I can't decipher the accounts.
我需要刚德森先生的帮助
I need Mr. Gunderson's help.
他是个危险人物
He's a dangerous man.
他对我的价值远高于对你的威胁
He's more valuable to me than dangerous to you.
我们不能单凭猜疑就关押他
We cannot keep him on suspicion alone.
听明白了吗 你得把他放了
Do you understand? You've got to let him out.
谁的命令
On whose authority?
你知道我代表谁说话
You know for whom I'm speaking.
好吧
All right.
那你自己去放了他
Let him out yourself, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
水站
地狱之轮以东二十英里
我从没劫过火车
Never robbed no train.
这不算抢劫
This ain't robbing.
我们只是在纠正错误
We're just setting things right.
估计那个胖子不会这么想
Yeah. Doubt the fat man will see it like that.
那个胖子都快死了
Fat man got one foot in the grave.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表