剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Now not to worry. I don't know what this is about.
你们要钱的话 我们给
If you want money, we've got money.
钱不是问题 好吗
Money is no object to us, all right?
那你开条件啊
So just talk to us.
我要杀了你们
I'll kill you!
你这是要去哪里
Where the hell you think you're going?
我从前门进
I'm taking the front.
把他们碎尸万段
Mess them up.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
我知道你们要什么
I know what you want!
你不必这么做啊
You don't have to do this.
堵上他们的嘴
Shut them up.
你没必要堵...
You don't have to shut--
把他们放下来
You need to let them boys down.
别看他
Don't look at him.
他可不是管事的
He ain't the one talking.
不关你的事 黑鬼[德语]
This is not your business, schwartze.
他们杀了我们的朋友
They killed our friend.
你们的朋友杀了一个女人
Your friend killed a woman.
你不该听那些妓♥女♥们瞎说
You should not listen to the talk of whores.
退后
Step back.
这就简单了
Real easy.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
我真走了那么久吗
I've been gone that long?
弗格森先生 告诉他们我是谁
Mr. Ferguson, tell them who I am.
你自己说吧
Tell 'em yourself.
我直接听命于托马斯·杜兰特
I answer directly to Thomas Durant.
我们俩都是
We both do.
你们也就两个人
There's only two of you.
不 不
No, no.
不是我们干的 博汉南先生
We didn't do it, Mr. Bohannon!
你了解我
You know me!
那你是为了揽功劳吗
Did you take credit for it?
是的 我只是一时口快
Well, yeah. But I was just running me mouth.
一时口快
You run your mouth,
也要承担后果
you take the consequences.
他们都认为是你干的
They all think you did it.
恭喜了 傻子 进去吧
So congratulations, dumbass. Get in there.
我跟你的黑人朋友说了
I told your black friend.
不妨也告诉你
I will tell you.
要么你杀了他们 否则我动手
Either you kill these men or I will.
听到了吗 爱尔兰佬
You hear that, Irish?!
总之 你们死定了
Either way, you're going to die.
好了 整个镇子都听到了
All right, the whole damn town heard you.
你是条汉子
You proved you're a man.
赶紧离开这里 别再逼我出手
Get your ass on out of here before I show them otherwise.
你为什么拉长张脸
Why the long face?
你父亲说得对
Your father's right.
我们是私通了
We are fornicators.
拜托了 约瑟夫
Please, Joseph!
我们布道反对罪恶
We preach against sin,
但在上帝的眼中 我们就是罪人
but in God's eyes, we are sinners.
这个印第安人找你麻烦了吗 女士
This Injun bothering you, Miss?
没有 谢谢
No. Thank you.
露丝
Ruth!
露丝 我爱你
Ruth, I love you.
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
约瑟夫 注意你的言辞
Joseph, think about what you're saying.
我们在这个地方不可能成为夫妻
We will never be accepted as man and wife.
那我们离开这里
Then let's leave this place.
我们的教堂在这里 约瑟夫
Our church is here, Joseph.
如果我把它留给父亲 一切就完了
If I leave it with father, it will die.
你得想办法让咱们出去啊
You've got to get us out of here.
肖恩
Sean.
关于你被绞死的事 我会写封得体的信给妈妈
I'll write ma a proper letter about your hanging.
我不会提妓♥女♥的
I won't mention the whores.
我被绞死
My hanging?
醒醒吧兄弟 他们也会绞死你的
Wake up, brother, they're hanging you, too.
-我没对他下手啊 -我也没
- I never laid a hand on him! - Neither did I.
那你为什么到处胡扯说是你干的
Then why did you go around blabbing to everyone that you had?
我 我当时正跟我的女人在一起呢
I--I was with my girl!
你的女人 你是说那个妓♥女♥
Your girl. You mean the whore.
说话注意点
Watch your mouth.
她是个妓♥女♥ 米奇
She's a whore, Mickey.
换言之 她为了钱而跟男人睡觉
By definition, she screws men for money.
你为了取悦她而撒了大谎
And you want to impress her.
金妮信了 那些姑娘也都信了
Ginny believed it, and then the other girls did, too,
我想让她们相信
and--I liked 'em believing it.
你也让我信以为真了 不是吗
And you let me believe it, too, wouldn't you?
我想让你觉得
I wanted you to think that
我能自己做成一件事
I could do something on me own for once.
博汉南先生肯定不会绞死我们的
Well, surely Mr. Bohannon wouldn't let us hang.
他会吗
Will he?
就算我们设法
Even if, somehow,
逃过了绞刑
we slipped the noose,
那个德国混♥蛋♥也会很快将我们碎尸万段
that kraut bastard will butcher us soon enough.
不是吗
Right?
你我都知道米奇·麦克吉尼斯没杀施密特
You and me both know Mickey Mcginnes didn't de-bowel Schmidt.
他是为了出风头而乱吹牛罢了
He was just flapping his gums to impress some girls.
他认罪了
Well, he confessed.
对我来说就够了
That's good enough for me.
那他的哥哥怎么办
What about his brother?
他们显然是一起干的
Well, they're obviously in it together.
所以把他们俩都绞死 是吗
So hang 'em both, huh?
肖恩
Sean, uh,
替我做事 他很能干
works for me. He can be valuable.
也许我们该放过他
Perhaps we should spare him.
但我们不能在领班被杀这件事上示弱
But we cannot be seen to be weak on the killing of a foreman.
那好吧
All right, then.
太阳一出 就把他们吊起来
Sunrise, we string 'em up.
也许我们该深入调查一下
Perhaps we should investigate further.
还调查什么
What's to investigate?
他都供认不讳了 真♥相♥大白
He's a confessed killer, end of story.
他也可能是无辜的
He might be innocent.
话说...
You know...
你们两个就在这里继续辩论吧
I'm going to leave you two to debate that.
我们得阻止博汉南先生
We have to stop Mr. Bohannon
绞死米奇·麦克吉尼斯
from hanging Mickey Mcginnes.
我们什么也不做
We ain't got to do nothin' about it.
他是无辜的
The man is innocent.
那又怎样
So what?
绞死他们 我们就脱了干系
They hang, we scot free.
我要告诉杜兰特先生我们所做的事
I'm going to tell Mr. Durant what we've done.
等一下
Hold on now.
你去自首 就是看着我被绞死
You confess, you'll be watching me hang instead of him.
但是我指使你做的
But you were operating under my orders.
无所谓
Don't matter.
杜兰特铁定不会把绳子套你脖子上
Durant sure as hell ain't going to noose your neck.
我不会提你的名字
I'll keep your name out of it.
我知道你不会
I know you will.
欢迎你 兄弟 感谢加入我们
Welcome, brother. Thank you for joining us.
上帝处于对我们的爱
Our God's love for us
为我们带来了戒律
is the reason he gave us his laws.
而我们处于对上帝的爱
And our love of our God
遵守祂的戒律
is the reason we obey his laws.
印第安人和白人私通
What's the law about an Injun
又是什么戒律
fornicating with a white woman?
这里是上帝的圣殿
This is a house of God!
你却把这里变成了自家妓院
You done made it your own personal cathouse.
将对上帝的赞美挂在嘴边
Let the high praise of God be in their mouth
将两寸长剑握在手中
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表