剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
are the property of this railroad, Mr. Bohannon.
所有物
Property?
是的 多数解放的黑奴都是罪犯
Yes. Most of the freedmen are criminals
我们从他们服刑的州区
that we bought their sentences
买♥♥回了他们的小命
from the States where they were serving time.
买♥♥下他们 买♥♥下我 都无关紧要
Bought them, bought me, it's all beside the point.
他们不能提要求
They do not make demands.
你雇用我时我就说了 这是一场战争
I told you when you hired me, this was a war.
没错 我还等着你的作战方案呢
Yes. And I expected you to have a battle plan.
听见了吗
Well?!
我把话说清楚
Let me be clear.
如果没有你的全权任命
I can't do anything
我就什么都做不了
without your complete authority.
这事全权由你负责
This is yours to deal with.
那好 我有个方案
Then, yeah. I've got a plan.
听说你扣下铁路以作要挟
Hear you're holding that railroad hostage, huh?
他将把你推上和印第安人的战场
He'll use you as a sacrificial lamb for them Injuns.
你去操自己人的心吧
You worry about your people.
我也会看着我的人
And I'm going to worry about mine.
玩火可是会烧身的
Boys get themselves killed playing with guns.
只有和他们一样持枪
They ain't never going to see us as equals
他们才会平等地看待我们
till we holding the weapons they got.
看来脑子里天马行空时
I suppose everybody looks the same
每个人都一样
once the maggots get to 'em.
哪怕全身都是那种纹身
You'd be a vision even if your whole body
你依然是个尤物
were covered in them things.
你的美从不会逃出我的眼
Your beauty could never be hidden from my eyes.
你喝醉了吗 托勒先生
Are you drunk, Mr. Toole?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
你一醉 说话就诗情画意了
You always wax poetic when you got a nose full.
又吃猪肠
Chitterlings again?
是的
Yeah.
我特别想吃
I had a hanker for them.
怎么也吃不够
Just can't seem to get enough.
你都有点吃胖了
They're fattening you up a bit.
我喜欢女人小蛮腰
I like me a woman with a bit of girth.
真奇怪 最近我早晨很反胃
Oh, it's-- it's strange me wanting to eat so much
但又特别想吃东西
with me being so sick in the mornings of late.
会过去的
I'm sure it'll pass.
来亲一口 女人
Give us a kiss, woman.
托勒先生...
Mr. Toole...
我怀孕了
I'm with child.
孩子不是你的
And it ain't yours.
我没法...
I can't...
我没法对你撒谎
I can't lie to you.
你是我见过最绅士的人之一
You've been one of the most halfway decent men I ever known,
但这 这孩子是别人的
but this-- this child belongs to another.
你是要离开我吗
Does this mean you're leaving me?
看来你已经找到适合自己的活了 头儿
Seems you've got your work cut out for you, boss man.
没有我处理不来的事
It ain't nothing I can't handle.
能给康瑟尔布拉夫斯教区办公室捎个信吗
Can you send a message to the Council Bluffs office?
"劳资谈判停滞不前" 句号♥
"Labor negotiations stalled" Stop.
"工人罢♥工♥" 句号♥
"Work halted" Stop.
"下趟车送两百替工过来"
"Send 200 replacement workers on the next available train."
句号♥ 记下了吗
Stop. Got that?
很好
All right.
这会引起杀戮的
There's gonna be bloodshed.
你担心什么
What you care?
你又不是被解放黑奴
You ain't no freedman.
你也肯定不是爱尔兰或德国佬
You sure as hell ain't Irish or German.
我不会给你收拾烂摊子的
I ain't cleaning up after your mess.
你只按杜兰特先生的吩咐办事
You'll just do whatever Mr. Durant wants you to.
是吧
Won't you?
镇上风云欲起
There is a storm brewing in town.
那 在我看来
Oh, that's-- that's a labor dispute
就是劳资纠纷
it appears to me.
血流成河
Oh, more blood.
横尸遍野
More bodies.
棺木成群
More coffins.
我们的饭碗还从没这么稳当过
Our jobs have never been more secure.
我能告诉你... 一个秘密吗 牧师
Can I tell you a... a secret, reverend?
战火将至
War is coming.
周而复始
Yet again.
这可不像这帮工人的小打小闹
And not this business of workers sitting down on the job.
而是真正的大战
A real war.
是时候...
Now is the time...
擦亮双眼
to see things clear.
坚定决心
We must decide...
选择立场
which side we are on.
你要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
闪开
Out of me way.
我再跟你说一遍
I'm gonna tell you this once.
你敢碰她一下
You lay a hand on her,
我就杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
怎么 你要揍我吗
Oh, you can thrash me?
来啊
Fine.
你不是条汉子
You're not a real man.
看清楚了
Just so we're clear.
拿着鸡毛当令箭 有枪了不起啊
Puffed up. Big gun.
去死吧
You can go to hell.
你算什么男人啊
What kind of man are you?
多数男人想当爹都想疯了
Most of us would give our life to be a father,
而你呢
but look at you, huh?
你之前甚至都没陪在她身边
You didn't even stay by her side before.
现在你又在哪儿呢
And where are you now?
站在镇中间
In the middle of town
炫耀自己有把破枪
flexing your damn trigger finger.
你不配做父亲
You're no father.
你就是个懦夫
You're just a coward.
晚安吧 胆小鬼
Good night, then, yellow belly.
牧师
Reverend?
你要洗袜子吗
You-- you got any socks you want done?
你不如去星光酒馆
Why don't you go to the Starlight, huh?
买♥♥瓶酒来
Get us a bottle.
这么晚了 火车还来干什么
What's a train doing here so late at night?
送钢铁工人过来
Steel workers.
来这里取代那些不愿意干活的家伙
Coming in to take over for thems who won't go out.
你要换工人
You're replacing the men?
铺设铁轨又不是什么技术活
Laying rail ain't no scholarly business.
如果这帮人不想工作
If the men don't want to work,
多的是人等着来呢
there's hundreds more where they came from.
现在 去买♥♥瓶酒来
Now, you get us a bottle.
找零归你
Whater's left, you keep.
在欣赏美景吗
You enjoying your view?
说实话 还真不是
Matter of fact, I ain't.
这群人以为一踏出火车就能获得工作
The men think they stepping off that train and get jobs.
如果他们打得赢 还真有可能得到工作
If they can fight, they might just have them.
他们可要挨揍了
Boys are getting their ass kicked.
揍他们啊 伙计们
Let's get them, boys!
别这样 别这样
Don't do it. Don't do it.
你们去把这里的情况告诉其他想来的人
You tell anybody else trying to come out here what happened.
听见了吗
You hear me?
滚出去
Get out of here!
快滚
Go! Go!
滚回老家去
Go back where you came from!
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
情况如何
What you got?
我们愿意复工
We're willing to go back to work,
但有一个条件
under one condition.
你好像还没明白状况
Maybe you don't understand.
我明天还能送一车工人来
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表