剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
River camp, two miles east.
河边营地 向东三公里
Lock his ass in the pig car, I'll be back.
把他锁在废车厢里 等我回来
Get your ass up, boy.
快起来 臭小子
Get up!
起来
Let's use this.
用这个吧
What is it?
这是什么
Rag of clay and black mustard.
粘土破布和黑泥
Indian trick.
印第安人的土法子
I done my share of midwife-ing,
我当接生婆的时候试过这招
First thing, we gotta stop the bleeding.
我们先得把血止住
Thank you.
谢谢
I need water.
我要喝水
Get on up in there. Maybe I get you some.
进去 也许我能给你搞点
Ok. Ok, ok. Come on.
好的好的 快点
Water. I need some water.
水 我要喝水
Damn it. Water.
妈的 水
Please.
求求你
Here.
给你
Fresh and still cool from the rain.
刚接的新鲜雨水 还凉着呢
Damn, Cullen. I can't believe--
妈的 卡伦 我不敢相信
There's people hurt. Grab your bags. Mount up.
有人受伤了 拿上你的医药箱 上马
Well, where's All of 'em's dead, except Hawkins.
那他们 除了霍金斯 都死了
Let's go!
走吧
No.
不行
Uh...hands up like that.
像这样把手放上来
Angels looking to heaven.
像天使望向天堂一样
Just get going a little bit more for the picture.
为画面美观再露一点
Oh, sir,
先生
may I photograph you
你们能摆出
looking sorrowfully at this dead whore?
悲伤地看着这个死去妓♥女♥的样子吗
Get the hell out of here.
快滚开这里
Get back to work!
都回去工作
Move it!
快点
Move the hell out the way.
别他妈挡道
Clear that table.
把那张桌子腾出来
Do it.
快做
Cullen, help me get him up there.
卡伦 帮我把他抬上去
1, 2, 3.
一 二 三
Who is this?
他是谁
He's a doctor. That's all you need to know.
是个医生 你知道这个就够了
Are we too late?
我们是不是来晚了
Hold him down, for Christsakes.
把他按住 上帝啊
I feel ashamed.
我很惭愧
You done everything you could.
你尽你所能了
For a moment, I felt...
有那么一瞬间 我觉得
relief that he might not live.
他要是死了 我就解脱了
You yourself would be free...
而你就自♥由♥了
from your debt to the railroad.
不用再偿还铁路的债务了
He ain't dead yet.
他还没死
I should telegraph his wife.
我应该给他的妻子发个电报
She should know.
她应该知情
He needs a more qualified surgeon, ma'am,
他需要一个更专业的医生 夫人
not some battlefield sawbones like me.
而不是我这种战地郎中
If I'd run across him like this in the war,
我要是在战场上碰到他这样的
I would have moved on to the next man.
可能会直接撒手不管了
You best do everything in your power to keep him alive.
你得尽全力保住他的性命
He needs to be opened up, Cullen.
他需要进行手术 卡伦
That bullet ripped up his insides, it's lodged against his spine.
子弹刺穿了他的内脏 危及脊椎
I don't have the tools or the expertise.
我没有工具 也没有技术
Can we take him to Chicago?
我们能送他去芝加哥吗
The ride will probably kill him.
路途颠簸很可能会要了他的命
I'm doing all I can.
我尽力了
Ya couldn't have just ridden on to Mexico, could you?
你们不可能去墨西哥 对吗
I tried to tell you, Cullen, a hundred times--
我告诉过你不下一百次 卡伦
Uh-uh, no. Uh-uh.
不 不
'Cause there never was any Mexico, was there?
根本就没有墨西哥这回事 对吗
Was there, doc?
有吗 医生
Look what I found.
看我找到了什么
Good.
很好
Put 'em on.
戴上
Hey! Hey, where are we going? You'll find out soon.
我们这是去哪里 你很快就知道了
This ain't right. This ain't right.
不是这样的 别这样
This ain't fair.
这不公平
I ain't done nothin' you ain't done, Bohannon!
你可不比我清白 博汉南
Nothin'!
咱俩是一样的
You hear me talkin' to you, boy?
别装聋子 小子
I get a trial.
我要求进行审判
You can't execute a man without trying him first. That's the law.
你们不能未审判就行刑 法律规定的
We still got laws!
还没到无法无天的日子呢
The president of the United States has spoke.
美国总统发话了
We still got laws!
法律还存在呢
You was with that railroad the whole time, wasn't ya?
你一直在那段铁路工作 是吗
Look at me, damn ya.
见鬼 看着我
How'd you end up with these yankee bastards, anyhow?
你怎么和这群北方佬成一丘之貉了
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
You want to say your last words?
有什么遗言吗
Yeah.
有
I do.
有遗言
You're a coward, Bohannon.
你是个懦夫 博汉南
You're yella and I always knowed it.
早看出来你是个孬种
You betrayed your country, son, and everyone in it.
你背叛了国家 同胞和孩子
I know something was squirrelly
你让这个黑佬先发制人时
when you let this here nigger get the drop on you.
我就知道有些不对劲了
But...
但是...
I ain't never figured you for no nigger lover.
我没想到你竟然喜欢黑鬼
Damn it, Elam, the man wasn't done speakin' his last words.
见鬼 埃兰 这家伙遗言还没说完呢
Yeah, he was.
不 他说完了
You're awake.
你醒了
How's the pain?
还疼吗
I've got some tincture of opium if you'd like.
如果你需要的话 我有些麻♥醉♥药♥
N-no.
不用了
It would help you sleep. Uh...no. No.
能帮你入眠 不 不
Can you feel your leg?
能感觉到你的腿吗
No.
不能
Mr. Durant, I know you're a doctor,
杜兰特先生 我知道你是位医生
so I'm gonna give it to you straight.
所以我就实话告诉你吧
The bullet, it ruptured your spleen,
子弹穿过脾脏
is probably lodged against your spine.
可能危及至脊椎
I think it nicked the lienal artery,
还可能蹭破了脾动脉
But I'm sorry, sir,
但我很抱歉 先生
I don't have the means to get in there and fix it.
我无法深入到那里 处理伤口
What do we do?
情况如何
The bleeding's slowing down.
基本止血了
He's got a stout heart.
他内心顽强
I'd risk a train ride.
可以冒险让他坐火车
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
You're handsome.
你很英俊
Thank you, Thor.
谢谢 托尔
But... why?
但是 为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why did you save me?
你为什么救我
Come and see.
过来瞧瞧就知道了
Come. Come. Come, come, come, come, come.
快 快快 快来
Come, come, come, come.
快 快来
The lord, holy and true, has saved you, reverend, not me.
是圣洁的主救了你 牧师 不是我
To judge and avenge in the name of the dissipated,
他让你去审判和报复那些迷途之人
A great sword is given unto you.
他将利剑赐予你
Surely now, she pulled our peckers when they needed pulling...
我们需要时 她掏出我们的鸡鸡
Let the twins out to play when they needed some company...
我们渴求时 她坦露自己的双峰
She petted your head,
她爱抚我们的额头
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表