剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
这些数字被夸大了
The numbers are inflated.
这里一点 那里一点
Little bit here, little bit there.
不仔细看的话 很难注意到
Difficult to notice unless you're looking,
但加算起来就另当别论了
but, well, they add up.
铁路是按英里付费的
The railroad is paid by the mile.
这算欺诈 夫人
It is fraud, ma'am.
听说你辞了铁路的工作
Heard you quit the railroad.
我准备建一栋房♥子
Gonna build me a house.
房♥子
A house?
你以前建过吗
You ever build one?
没有
No.
能有多难
How hard can it be?
你要怎么维持生计
Well, what you gonna do to live?
恐怕你不是种地的料
Never figured you for the farming type.
我自有办法
I got my ways.
苏族人可能还会再次来犯
Them Sioux ever manage to get organized,
我需要尽可能多的枪手
I'm gonna need as many guns as I can get.
你要是种地种腻了 就来找我
You get tired of homesteadin', come and see me, all right?
然后呢
Then what?
杀苏族人 建成铁路 然后呢
Kill the Sioux, finish the road, then what?
这条铁路上没有我的安身之处
Ain't no place for me on this railroad.
最好在离河再远点的地方建房♥子
Might want to build that house a little further from the river.
不太会被洪水殃及 而且易于防守
Less likely it'll flood and easier to defend.
苏族人迟早会进犯
Them Sioux will eventually get organized,
他们可不在乎你是否在铁路上干活
and they won't care if you work for the railroad or not.
驾
Come on.
卡尔 我们想和你做笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Carl, we have an offer for you.
你们让黑鬼毁了我一车威士忌
Your niggers destroyed my shipment of whiskey,
竟然还有胆来谈生意
and you come here wanting to do business?
你误会了 卡尔
You're mistaken, Carl.
我们当然是朋友
We're mates, sure.
别侮辱他的智商了 肖恩
Ahh, don't insult the man's intelligence, Sean.
让我来交涉 小米
Let me do the talking, Mick.
是我们让黑人砸了你的威士忌酒桶
We had the darkies smash up your whiskey barrels.
如果你再订一批
And if you order another shipment,
我们就再砸一批
we'll have them smashed, too.
然后砸你的酒吧 再接着是你的帐篷
And then, your bar, and then, your tent,
最后 我会亲自砸碎你的骨头
and then, I personally will bust your bones to bits
把脑满肠肥的尸体拿去喂外面的猪
and feed your greasy carcass to the pigs outside.
如果你们敢再靠近我和我的地盘
If you come anywhere near me or my place,
我就叫哈恩他们来
I'll call Hahn and his crew.
哈恩
Hahn?
如果他还能找到他那个屠夫朋友
Tell him to bring his friend the butcher,
就把他也叫上吧
if he can find him.
我还以为我们是朋友呢
I thought we were mates.
我们是
We are.
卡尔 我们是啊
Carl, we are.
是朋友
We're mates.
这不过是笔生意
This is just business.
把酒吧卖♥♥给我们 卡尔
Sell us the bar, Carl.
我们会给你个好价钱的
We'll give you a good price.
*安娜贝尔 安娜贝尔 你在何处*
*Annabel, Annabel, where did you go*
*我寻寻觅觅*
*I've looked high and I've looked low*
*又觅觅寻寻*
*I've looked low and I've looked high*
*人死魂归何方*
*Tell me, where does the spirit go when you die*
*魂归何方*
*Oh, where does the spirit go when you die*
*我收起了你的手套和绸带*
*I have packed your satin gloves and lace*
*还有你美丽脸庞的照片*
*All the pictures of your pretty face*
*只留下了你的滑冰照*
*And I kept the ones of you on skates*
*和结婚纪念照*
*And a picture from your wedding day*
*安娜贝尔 安娜贝尔 在天国*
*Annabel, Annabel, way up high*
*你可与繁星♥相♥伴*
*Are you kissing the starry birds in the sky*
*你可会探望我们*
*Will you come and visit us down below*
*安娜贝尔 安娜贝尔 你在何处*
*Oh, Annabel, Annabel, where did you go*
*安娜贝尔 你在何处*
*Annabel, where did you go*
*春风依旧 人面不在*
*You will miss the humming of the spring*
*银冬无痕*
*And the winter won't mean anything*
*盛夏无味*
*And the summer is a lonesome Dale*
*没有你 我四处彷徨*
*I am lost without you, Annabel*
*生无可恋 万念俱灰*
*I have lost my faith in everything*
*安娜贝尔 安娜贝尔 你可自♥由♥*
*Annabel, Annabel, are you free*
*我只想再闻到你的味道*
*Will you wrap me in your legacy*
*你的毯子 你的余香*
*In a blanket with your sweet perfume*
*魂牵梦绕 睹物思人*
*I am always thinking thoughts of you*
*安娜贝尔 安娜贝尔 你在何处*
*Annabel, Annabel, where did you go*
*我寻寻觅觅*
*I've looked high and I've looked low*
*又觅觅寻寻*
*Oh, I've looked low and I've looked high*
*人死后魂归何方*
*Tell me, where does the spirit go when you die*
*魂归何方*
*Oh, where does the spirit go when you die*
卡伦
Cullen.
我该去桥址监工了
Guess I... better get out to the bridge site.
我走了
All right.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表