剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
You come here to gloat?
不是的
No. No, no.
我来给你这个
I come to give you this.
这能帮你度过难关 从头开始
Something to see you through till you get back on your feet.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
怕你丈夫不同意吗
Your husband ain't gonna approve?
不 是我不同意
No. I don't approve.
你怎么不留着那些钱
And why don't you save that money
去买♥♥几件漂亮的礼服
for one of them fancy suits?
我只是想帮你
I was just trying to help.
就因为这钢铁猛兽
A whole race of people will be wiped off
整族人将遭受灭顶之灾
the face of the earth by this iron beast.
也许吧
Perhaps.
反之...
Then again...
或许苏族人也有自己的秘密武器
Maybe the Sioux have a beast of their own.
你听过白之魂吗 科尔牧师
Have you heard of the white spirit, reverend Cole?
这是一个古老的印第安传说
It's an old Indian legend.
对 可不只是传说
Aye. Oh, it's more than a legend.
现在时节已近...
Now is his season...
白之魂将伴着寒冷而来
for the white spirit comes with the cold,
嗜血食肉
feasting on blood and human flesh,
只给敌人留下饥饿与瘟疫
leaving nothing but famine and pestilence for his enemies.
我会看着...
And I look...
凝视那苍白之马
and behold the pale horse.
不
Nej.
它的名字
Whose name...
以它之名
It's his name that sat on him
即为死亡
was death.
地狱将随之而来
And hell will follow with him.
"天之启示"
"Revelation"?
是的
Yeah.
对...
Yes...
那将是世界末日
It will be apocalyptic.
没错
Yeah.
血流如注 聚集成河
Where a tide of blood will be unleashed.
无疑是印第安人的血
Indian blood, no doubt.
不不不
Nej, nej, nej.
白之魂会遍布大地
The white spirit will prevail.
我才不信 瑞典佬
I don't believe such things, Swede.
好吧
Ahh. All right.
那我能给你看个东西吗
May I show you something, then?
这是...
What the...
我在河边挖来的
I dug this up by the river side.
以...
What in--
以上帝之名 这是什么
what in God's name is this?
天地间的世事
There are more things in heaven and earth
比你所能理解的更多 科尔牧师
than are dreamt of in your philosophy, reverend Cole.
*妓♥女♥夏洛蒂弥留之际*
*Charlotte the harlot lay dying*
*头枕夜壶*
*A pisspot supporting her head*
*四周围着猥琐水手*
*Surrounded by six horny sailors*
*她揉着左边奶♥子♥说道*
*She rolled on her left tit and said*
*前有英国佬和爱尔兰佬摧花*
*"I've been screwed by the pommies and the Irish"*
*后有美♥国♥佬♥和犹太佬折柳*
*"I've been screwed by the yanks and the jews"*
*如今来到内布拉斯加*
*"Now I've come over here to Nebraska"*
*混♥蛋♥如你也来糟蹋*
*"To be screwed by bastards like you"*
*亮出你肮脏皮软的阳♥具♥*
*"So out with your dirty old organs"*
*给予我鲜美的...*
*"And give me the juice of your..."*
*我说 亮出你肮脏皮软的阳♥具♥*
*"I said, out with your dirty old organs"*
*我要在上纹刻名字"*
*"And I'll tattoo my name on your guts"*
我能坐下吗
May I sit?
你确定没走错地方吗 女士
Sure you're in the right place, ma'am?
我要给你份工作
I have a job for you.
我已经有工作了
I already got a job.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
如果这是你心中的疑问 那我还没喝醉
I ain't drunk out of it if that's what you're wondering.
我能为您做点什么
What can I do for you?
我想让你...
I want you to...
处理那个妓♥女♥凶手
deal with the man who killed the prostitute.
"处理"是什么意思
What you mean, "deal with"?
我要让他再也不能这么做
I want to be sure he never does it again.
你想让我和他好好聊聊
Oh. You want me to give him a good talking to.
你知道我不是这意思
You know that's not what I mean.
那就直接道明
Then say it.
弗格森先生
Mr. Ferguson.
说出来
Say it.
我想让他受到惩罚
I want him punished.
恐怕我无法从命 女士
I'm afraid I can't oblige you on that, ma'am.
好吧
Fine.
我会向伊娃转达你刚才的话
I'll tell Eva that's what you said.
伊娃
Eva?
你以为是谁让我来求你的
Who do you think asked me to come here?
*铁骑奔腾*
*Your iron horse is running*
*马不停蹄*
*Your iron horse is running*
*呼啸而来*
*Your iron horse is coming...*
我一直在想...
I can't help wondering...
我是否犯下了致命错误
I haven't made a grave mistake.
我也开始得出相同的结论
I'm beginning to come around to the same conclusion.
你应该感谢我
I think you should thank me.
实话告诉你...
I tell you what...
我会说不用谢
I'll say you're welcome.
我能决定你的生死
I could always make you.
我可不觉得
Nah, I don't think so.
你对我一无所知 博汉南
You don't know a thing about me, Bohannon.
我知道...
Well, I know...
我知道你是那种
I know you're the type of man
不会亲力亲为做卑鄙勾当的人
that likes to do his dirty work from a distance.
至少不会像这么近地做
Not up close like this.
现在谁是侩子手了
Who's the executioner now, huh?
你怎么不求我停下来
Why don't you ask me for a stay, huh?
不要
No.
看来有时...
Sometimes it seems...
还是得和恶魔做交易
One has to make a deal with the devil.
谁才是这笔交易中的恶魔
Who's the devil in this deal, huh?
给你
Here you go.
早安
Mornin'.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Something I can do for you?
我还不知道
Don't know.
有吗
Is there?
也许有件事你能帮我
Maybe there is something you can do for me.
什么事
And what would that be?
给我找个罪该至死的妓♥女♥
I got me a whore that needs killing.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
听说你可以啊
I heard you can.
听说在那个可怜女孩被殴致死的前夜
Heard you the last customer that poor girl had
你是她接的最后一个客人
the night before she got beat to death.
注意言辞 小子
You better watch yourself, boy.
在这镇上 唯一比死妓♥女♥还卑贱的
The only thing worth less in this town than a dead whore,
就是不知天高地厚的黑鬼
a nigger don't know his place.
你到底帮不帮我
So will you do it for me?
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
知道 先生
Yes, sir.
施密特先生 是铁路领班...
Mr. Schmidt, foreman of the railroad...
也是妓♥女♥杀手
and whore killer.
在我一枪打得你肠穿肚烂之前
I just need you to tell me you did it
我要你承认是你杀了那个妓♥女♥
before I shoot you in the gut.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
大家会听到枪声
Everybody would hear.
没错 是我杀了那个妓♥女♥
Yes, I killed the bitch.
你说得对
You right.
我现在不会对你开枪了
I ain't gonna shoot you right now.
我喜欢你对这地方做出的改变
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表