剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
我要正式抗♥议♥一次
I want to register a formal protest.
知道了
Noted.
你考虑周全了吗
Have you thought of everything?
当然没有
Course not.
没必要考虑自取灭亡的事
It doesn't occur to me how to engineer my own destruction.
我们这样穿过了密苏里河
We crossed the Missouri like this,
那条河比克劳河更宽广
greater river than the Crow.
那时冰更厚 天更冷
Thicker ice, colder weather.
而且我比我的总工程师更大胆
And larger balls than my chief engineer.
你说了算
You're the boss.
谁拿着钱
Who holdin' the money?
-大家都加入吗 -是啊
- Everybody in? - Uh-huh.
那个谁 大块头
You there, big fella.
人们叫我帕萨姆 杜兰特先生
They call me Psalms, Mr. Durant.
帕萨姆 当然啦
Psalms, yes, of course, Psalms.
赌注是什么
What's the wager?
工程师过多久会跳车
How far across before the engineer jump.
你觉得火车过不去吗
You don't think the train's gonna make it?
我赌的不是铁路
I ain't bettin' against the railroad itself,
杜兰特先生 只是工程师
Mr. Durant, just the engineer.
当然啦
Of course.
工程师 开车过河
Engineer, take it across.
恭喜 杜兰特先生
Congratulations, Mr. Durant.
锅炉烧得火红 车轮飞速旋转
Red hot boiler on ice, wheels spinning.
不掉到冰里才怪
What'd you think was gonna happen?
水很甜
Water is sweet and good.
如果你们现在被印第安人袭击或放火
You get attacked by Indians now or set fire to,
就不用去河边取水了
won't have to go down to the river.
万一你不在时被袭击了呢
You'll not be here, should that happen?
我向你保证
Gave you my word,
我会等到庄稼长好 孩子生了再走
I'd be here till the crops is in, baby's born.
娜奥米随时都可能生
Naomi's due any day now.
之后唯一让我留在这里的就是达森主教
Only thing keeping me here after that'll be Bishop Dutson.
你对我遵守了承诺
Well, you have honored your word to me.
毫无疑问 他也会感觉如此
No doubt, he'll feel the same.
我要是走出门 他就会给我背上来一枪
I try to walk out that gate, he'll put a bullet in my back.
达森主教不是你说的那种人
Bishop Dutson is not the man you claim him to be.
海彻神父 我一直告诉你
Father Hatch, I keep telling you,
他不是他自称的那种人
he ain't the man he claims to be.
骗子绝对不会像达森主教那样
An imposter could never lay on hands
进行圣疗 讲灵言
and speak in tongues like Bishop Dutson.
是啊
Yeah.
总有一天你会知道的
One day you'll see.
关门
Close the gate!
-博汉南兄弟 -夏安镇怎么样
- Brother Bohannon. - How's Cheyenne?
一切安好
Sodom and Gomorrah's got nothing on it.
铁路又开始修了吗
Railroad started stockpiling rail yet?
遇到麻烦停工了 不过我听说
Railroad's stuck and busted. I did hear
骑兵队抓住了被通缉的科曼奇人
the cavalry's got the Comanche on the run, though.
下次注意不要剪头发
Mind you don't get a haircut next time.
也没多少好剪的了
Slim pickings.
那口新井挖得不错啊
Wonderful work on the new well.
小心别掉下去了
Careful you don't fall in.
尽量在高墙之内享受上帝赐予的宁静
Oh, try to enjoy God's peace within these walls.
这里这么漂亮
Fort this pretty,
我都快忘记自己是个囚犯了
it's hard to remember I'm a prison.
你是自♥由♥之人 博汉南兄弟
You are a free man, Brother Bohannon.
可以自♥由♥离开吗
Free to leave, you mean?
看到他们用拳头打架太好了
It's good to see the men fight with their fists.
通常他们会动刀子动枪的
Usually, they reach right for their knives and guns.
在河里损失的材料设备
It's the final tally for the material
都清点好了
lost in the river.
我手头没这么多钱
I don't have this kind of money on hand.
去弄 否则中太平洋公♥司♥的人会来...
Find it, or the Central Pacific will meet us here...
这个天杀的地方见我们
in this God forsaken place.
我看你妻子在这里不开心啊
Your wife is unhappy here, I take it.
她父亲是你的挚友
Her father was one of your best friends.
人失踪了你却无动于衷
He goes missing, you do nothing about it.
胡说 我们各处都找遍了
Well, at's not true. We looked everywhere.
我们真的该找时间一起吃个饭
You know, we really should have dinner sometime,
重新了解一下彼此 我可以向她解释
so we can reacquaint. I can explain it to her.
她肯定愿意
Oh, she'd love that,
因为她还担心你跟她父亲的失踪
since she worries you had something to do
有什么关系
with his disappearance.
是谁让她有这种
Who could possibly have put such a hairbrained idea
-愚蠢的想法的 -一个波士顿来的警探
- in her head? - A Boston detective.
就是去年来的那个
The one who came out here last year.
她父亲梅特卡夫议员
Her father, senator Metcalf,
是我多年的挚友
was one of my oldest and closest friends.
天呐 我是她的教父
I was her godfather, for Christ's sakes!
所以她才如此害怕
Well, that's what makes it so frightening for her.
我会尽可能回答她的问题
I will do everything I can to answer her questions.
同时你记得提醒你妻子谨慎小心
Meanwhile, advise your wife to be cautious.
夏安镇是个危险的地方
Cheyenne is a dangerous place.
伊娃
Eva?
你好 杜兰特先生
Howdy, Mr. Durant.
伊娃 你肯定可以
Eva, surely, you can find
找到比帮妓♥女♥洗被褥更合适的工作
something more suitable than washing whores' bedding.
米奇好心给我工作
Well, Mickey was good to give me the work.
不做这个我就得去做妓♥女♥
It's either this or go back to whoring.
看着我 伊娃
Look at me, Eva.
当我在破产边缘时
The eyes of the world are upon me,
全世界都无动于衷
as I stand on the verge of ruin.
四面楚歌♥ 我妻子在我进监狱时
Harassed on all sides, my wife left me
离开了我 我没有朋友
while I was in prison, I have no friends,
但是你没看到我哭对吧
but you don't see me crying, do you?
我没哭 所以你要振作起来
No, so pick yourself up.
是 杜兰特先生
Yes, Mr. Durant.
很好
Good.
镇长先生
Mr. Mayor.
我有事相商
I am seeking counsel.
乐意为我的选民效劳
Always happy to oblige one of my constituents.
铁路破产了
Ahh. The railroad is broke.
换做是你 你会怎么做
If you were me, what would you do?
先生 根据以往经验 你肯定会回东部
Historically, sir, you'd have gone back east
靠兜售假文书敛财数百万
And sold a bunch of phony paper for millions of dollars,
但是弄沉火车之后
But after sinking the train,
你的信誉恐怕大不如前了
I'd say you have credibility concerns.
没错 换做你会怎么做
Correct, so what would you do now?
把值钱的资产悉数抛售
Sell off anything you have of value,
这块怀表也不例外
including that watch.
我出价五美元
I'll give you a fiver for it.
我手上还有地 铁路两边各20英亩
I have land, 20 acres either side of the track,
以及开采权归我所有的其他地皮
and any land I can claim mineral rights to.
你应该把那些地 全拍卖♥♥掉
You should sell it... at auction.
而你 应该把那些地都买♥♥下来
And you should buy it, at auction.
我不想买♥♥
I don't want it,
我也不想惹上麻烦
And I don't want that kind of trouble.
我把你送上镇长宝座 让你盆满钵盈
I made you mayor. I made you rich.
你乍到时还是个只会傻笑的戏法匠
You arrived with a magic show and a dopey smile.
我可以让你走时的境况更惨
You could leave with a lot less.
给我发个告示 弄得正规点儿
Post a notice, something official.
还有 带够现钱
Oh, and bring cash.
还有 看在上帝的份上 拉伊娃一把
And for god sakes, get Eva out of the mud.
有些人偏喜欢身陷泥潭不愿人帮忙
Some people don't want to be pulled out of the mud,
杜兰特先生
Mr. Durant.
没错
True.
千万别当那种傻子
Don't be one of them.
来
Here.
看看报纸吧
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表