剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
made you change your drawers.
督促我们更换内♥裤♥
She was the one to say,
是她说
"It's all right, Mickey, it's all right."
"没事的 米奇 没事的"
To Nell, boys!
敬内尔 兄弟们
To Nell!
敬内尔
And to Mr. Bohannon!
还要敬博汉南先生
He may be a son of a bitch,
他也许是个混球
but he's our son of a bitch!
但他是我们的混球
Mr. Ferguson, it'd be best if you drink elsewhere tonight.
弗格森先生 你今晚最好去别处喝酒
I'm drinking here tonight.
我今晚就在这里喝
Well, you were seen hiding around a boxcar during the robbery.
抢劫时 有人看见你躲在货车车厢旁
I was in the thick of it.
当时我正在交火
Yeah, from which Mr. Bohannon saved your black bottom.
没错 还不是博汉南先生救了你这黑鬼
Johnny Reb come flying right at me like a bat out of hell, huh?
南方佬就像地狱里飞出的蝙蝠一样冲向我
Eyes wild, horse snortin'...
两眼狰狞 野马嘶鸣
Ha ha! It's him or me...
不是他死 就是我亡
So I raise gun.
于是我举起枪
That's right. And I lay him low!
没错 我一枪崩了他
Ha ha! Lay him low. That's right.
崩了他 没错
Hold up, y'all. Hold up.
等等 都停下
You in the wrong place, ain't ya, son?
你来错地方了 小子
The white folk bar over yonder.
白人酒吧在那一边
Come to drink with y'all.
我来和你们喝酒
All right.
好吧
See what you got here.
让我看看你拿了什么
Hmm. Tennessee.
田纳西威士忌
That there the good stuff.
这是好酒
Not that rot gut y'all drink.
不像你们喝的烂酒
Hmm. Well, y'all, go on and break that open. Hmm?
你们把酒打开
Enjoy yourself.
好好享受
Guess me and you down to the rot gut. Hmm.
看来我们俩只能喝烂酒了
Good stuff.
烂酒感觉更好
Shit'll make you blind.
这酒会把你喝瞎的
Make you see the good lord first though.
那样我能更早见到上帝
You ever wonder what'll happen to y'all
你有没有想过杜兰特死后
if old man Durant die?
你们会是什么下场
Reckon we be on the first train smokin' back to Georgia.
估计会搭第一趟火车被赶回乔治亚州吧
How about you?
你呢
What about me?
我怎么了
How long you think you gonna last in this town...
没有他保护 你觉得你能在这个镇子
without him to protect you?
坚持多久呢
Just be another nigger in the white man world.
白人世界里的一个黑鬼罢了
Is he dead?
他死了吗
No.
没有
维顿中尉将即刻前往地狱之轮
加急电报 致杜兰特先生
No. I already buried Hawkins.
怎么会 我已经杀了霍金斯
It says "All those aiding and abetting."
上面写着"协助和教唆罪"
But doc... doc just held the horses.
但医生 不过是给他们看马的
I'm sorry, Cullen.
我很抱歉 卡伦
Trumpets announcing the breaking of the seals. Your prophecy.
预言事态无可挽回的号♥角 你的预言
No! No! Get back!
不 不行 快回来
Come on.
快啊
Come on!
快啊
I got you now, boy.
就要装进去了
Come on!
快啊
I got you now! Boy. I got you now!
就装好了 我装好枪了
Thomas.
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
You wouldn't kill one of your own,
你不会杀自己人的
unarmed and injured, now, would you?
我又残又没枪 对吧
Someone help!
救命啊
Mr. Durant is dying!
杜兰特先生快死了
Where's doc?
医生在哪里
Help!
救命
Tell me where is he, you son of a bitch.
告诉我他人在哪里 你个杂种
Hellfire, Bohannon.
地狱之火 博汉南
River camp, two miles east.
河边营地 向东三公里
Lock his ass in the pig car, I'll be back.
把他锁在废车厢里 等我回来
Get your ass up, boy.
快起来 臭小子
Get up!
起来
Let's use this.
用这个吧
What is it?
这是什么
Rag of clay and black mustard.
粘土破布和黑泥
Indian trick.
印第安人的土法子
I done my share of midwife-ing,
我当接生婆的时候试过这招
First thing, we gotta stop the bleeding.
我们先得把血止住
Thank you.
谢谢
I need water.
我要喝水
Get on up in there. Maybe I get you some.
进去 也许我能给你搞点
Ok. Ok, ok. Come on.
好的好的 快点
Water. I need some water.
水 我要喝水
Damn it. Water.
妈的 水
Please.
求求你
Here.
给你
Fresh and still cool from the rain.
刚接的新鲜雨水 还凉着呢
Damn, Cullen. I can't believe--
妈的 卡伦 我不敢相信
There's people hurt. Grab your bags. Mount up.
有人受伤了 拿上你的医药箱 上马
Well, where's All of 'em's dead,
那他们 除了霍金斯 都死了
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表