剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
You put the last one in.
为了好运
For luck.
我出来寻欢 托勒夫人根本就不在乎
Mrs. Toole doesn't care a stitch that I'm out here.
我碰她都会使她如坐针毡
She barely tolerates me touch.
我愿付出一切 只求她看我的眼神
I'd give anything to have her look at me
能像贝尔夫人看你的那样
the way that Mrs. Bell looks at you.
你是...
You're a...
你是个好工人
You're a good worker.
女人应该欣赏这点
Woman ought to appreciate that.
我原以为 一旦她见过真实的我
I thought once she saw me true self,
就会更喜欢我
she'd like me better.
我真是个傻瓜
What a fool I am.
我担心的是
My worry is that, uh...
一旦贝尔夫人了解了真实的我
once Mrs. Bell gets to know my true self...
她可能会不喜欢
she ain't gonna like it.
可笑的是...
Funny part...
我对她了解得越多就越...
The more I get to know her... the more...
你懂的
You know.
换做肤浅的女人肯定早就逃跑了
A lesser woman would've run off a long time ago, I guess.
博汉南先生 我所学到的
What I've learned, Mr. Bohannon...
就是 一旦你和你的女人产生了隔阂
is that anything that springs up between you and your woman...
你就得彻底地根除它
you should rip it out by the root.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
什么
What?
那边高地的后面
Just past that rise...
有队印第安骑兵
there's Indian ponies with riders.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
侦查
Watching.
最近晚上 他们都会在此出没
They're always out here lately at night.
他们随时都能溜上来割了我们的喉咙
They could slip up and slit our throats any minute.
那他们为什么不这么做呢
So why don't they then?
不知道
I don't know.
不过我会找到的
But I aim to find out.
我早该知道他们要做什么
I should have known what they was doin'.
战斗之前总要先侦察敌情
There's always a reconnoitering before a battle.
为什么你不派人出去勘察呢
Why didn't you send someone out yourself?
我派出去的人不会活着回来的
Anybody I would've sent out there wouldn't have come back alive.
而且我没有多余的人手
I couldn't spare the men,
大桥快要建好了
the bridge was almost built.
你当时是否没有顾全大局
Do you think you were being shortsighted?
那双鞋真不错
Them some nice shoes.
又干净
Clean.
你会自愿外出
Think you would've volunteered
侦察一千名苏族人吗
to go out and scout a thousand Sioux?
准备去大桥那里吗
You riding out to the bridge?
是的
I am.
对你来说是个转折点吧
It's quite a milestone for you.
对所有人都是个转折点
It's a milestone for all of us.
所以这是个理想的时刻
Which makes it an ideal time
来谈谈你未来的计划
to talk about your plans for the future.
请吧
Shall we?
铁路售票处
单人票 头等舱
你不喜欢纽约吗
Don't you like New York?
那里充斥着和你一样的女人
I have found it's filled with women like you.
你觉得我很无情 对吗
You think I'm cruel. Hmm?
告诉我...
Tell me...
换做是你 你会怎么做
what would you do in my place?
托马斯会给你开张支票
Thomas will write you a check and a letter
再写封介绍信 有户人家正急着找家庭教师
of introduction to a family that's desperate for a governess.
家庭教师
A governess?
请从正面角度看待这件事
Please try and see this in a positive light.
那是个值得尊敬的家庭
It's a respectable family...
还有许多适婚的小伙子
with plenty of marriageable young men.
我为你奉上了一个非常光明的未来
I'm putting a very bright future in your hands.
确实是 谢谢
Yes, you are. Thank you.
感谢你成为第一个愿意
Thank you for being the first one
开着她过大桥的人 博汉南先生
to take her over, Mr. Bohannon.
因为没别的志愿者了 机长
There were no other volunteers, skipper.
大部分人对
Well, most folks ain't interested
压死 烫死或淹死 并不是很感兴趣
in being crushed, boiled, or drowned.
祝你好运 先生
Good luck, sir.
没关系 杜兰特先生
It's all right, Mr. Durant.
只是车轮加重了铁轨负荷
It's just the wheels bearing to the track.
成功了 你个混♥蛋♥
You did it, ya bastard!
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
她没来 博汉南先生
She's not here, Mr. Bohannon.
建桥这活干得不错 托勒先生
Good job on the bridge, Mr. Toole.
好吧
All right.
大家都给我听着
Hey, y'all, listen up!
我们还有大概一天的工作量要赶
Still got about a day's work ahead of us.
但今晚杜兰特先生会在
But there's a round of drinks on Mr. Durant
星光酒馆请大家喝一轮酒
waiting for you at the starlight tonight!
好极了
Yeah! All right!
快点 伙计们 快回去工作
Come on, lads! Back to work!
不客气
You're welcome.
少自鸣得意了
Don't get cocky.
我们离既定的工作进度还差得远呢
We are still nowhere near where we need to be.
你和董事会汇报的进度是怎样的
How far did you tell the board we were?
留工人们在这里干活
Leave the men to their work.
悠着点 放轻松
Whoa. Easy, easy, easy.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
铁路办公室
你还好吧 贝尔夫人
You all right, Mrs. Bell?
弗格森先生
Mr. Ferguson.
没事 我正打算关办公室
Yes. I'm just closing the office.
杜兰特先生正在桥址那里
Mr. Durant is down at the bridge site.
有什么我能帮你吗
Can I help you with something?
没有 夫人
No, ma'am.
日安
You have a good day.
你也是
You, too.
有几面真正的墙壁会很不错
It'd be nice to have some real walls,
驱逐寒冷 保持温暖
keep out the cold, keep you warm.
如果你找我的丈夫 他正在上工
If you're looking for my husband, he's at work.
我知道他在哪里
I know where he at.
我想和你谈一下 继续你离开前的话题
Want to have that talk we was going to have before you left.
我回来都有些时候了
I've been back a while now,
为什么这是你头一次出现来找我
how come this is the first time you showed up?
我有惊喜要给你
I got a surprise for you.
凭我的经验 惊喜一般没好事
Surprises ain't been good in my experience.
但这可是好事
This one is good.
对你和孩子都是
For you and the baby.
你不用再担心孩子的事了
You don't got to worry about the baby no more.
为什么这么说
Why you say that?
因为这是我和我丈夫之间的私事
Because it's between me and my husband now.
他在这条铁路上前途无量
He's got a future on this railroad.
我听说你辞职了
I heard you quit.
我现在有自己的未来了
I'm on my own now.
我在河边为我们建了所房♥子
I built us a house down by the river.
新鲜的水源 肥沃的泥土
Fresh water, land...
是个适合孩子长大的地方
place where the baby can grow up.
上好的实心地板 自♥由♥自在
A good solid floor and freedom...
还有不会太呛的壁炉
a fireplace that ain't that smoky.
别说了
Stop it.
我们喜欢的一切都能放在那里
All our love can live there.
你能住嘴吗
Can you stop it?
这都不是真的
That ain't real.
是真的
Yeah, it is.
不 不是
No, it ain't.
我还得假装那根本就不存在
And I got to pretend that that don't exist.
跟我来 快点
Come on. Come on.
不 我还要补帐篷
No, I got mending to do.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表