剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
and a two inches sword in their hand.
没事吧 孩子
You ok, son?
谢谢你
Thank you.
露丝小姐
Miss Ruth.
只是些炒肉和豆子
It's only some fried pork and beans.
此时此刻 这就是极尽奢华的盛筵
Well, at this moment, it's a feast fit for a king.
小米
Mick.
吃东西了
Food.
你跟造物主言和了吗 肖恩
Have you made peace with your maker, Sean?
得有神父在场 露丝
Need a priest for that, Ruth.
来倾听我们的罪孽
To hear our sins.
更重要的是你内心平和
All that really matters is that you have peace in your heart.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
我现在不想听这个
I don't want to hear that right now.
好吧
All right.
我走了
I'll go.
不要
No.
陪着我
Stay with me.
你的脸庞
Your face.
你的声音
Your voice.
能让我平静
They bring me peace.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
是我杀了领班
I killed the foreman.
对啊 是你干的
Yes, of course you did.
赤手空拳就做得了
With your bare hands, hmm.
我花20美元找人杀了他
I paid a man $20 to kill him.
你是认真的
You're serious.
我不知道他是你的领班
I didn't know he was your foreman.
但即便我知道 也会这么做
But I wouldn't have acted differently had I known.
托马斯 他是个杀人犯
Thomas, he was a murderer.
是谁给你权力这么做的 贝尔夫人
Under whose authority did you take this action, Mrs. Bell?
是正义驱使
It was justice.
所以 你化身成了
So... you became
法官 陪审团和刽子手
judge, jury and executioner.
就像你对麦克吉尼斯先生所做的一样
As you are doing with Mr. Mcginnes.
我为你做了这么多
After all I've done for you.
你...
You...
却盗用我的权力
usurped my authority,
把铁路置于危急之中
put my railroad at risk,
杀了我手下的得力干将
killed one of my most valuable employees,
你还敢说那是正义驱使
and you dare to claim that it was justice!
那是正义 但一个无辜的人要被绞死了
It was justice! An innocent man is going to hang!
必须得有人被绞死
Someone has to hang!
或许你愿意替他们去死
Perhaps you would like to take their place
就为了那所谓的正义
in the interests of justice.
你在找这个吗
You lookin' for this?
她算是古董货了
She's an old piece.
但仍百发百中 是吧
But she still shoots true, huh?
你太抬举了
Very flattering.
就是你鼓动那帮德国佬
It was you agitating the Germans
绞死麦克吉尼斯兄弟的
to hang the Mcginnes boys.
是报复他们对你泼沥青 粘鸟毛吗
Payback for the tar and feathers, I guess?
不 不对
No, no, not true.
如果凯尔特人和我的北欧兄弟发生冲突
Any dispute between the Celts and my Nordic brethren,
Celt 爱尔兰人 威尔士人 英格兰人的祖先
我肯定支持自己的兄弟
I must side with my brethren.
而且和他们一样
And like them, I--
我鄙视爱尔兰人
I despise the Irish.
我懂了
See...
但我觉得
I got this idea.
你恨所有人
You hate pretty much everybody.
尤其是你自己
Especially yourself.
是的 这就是我们的相似之处
Yes, that is where we are similar,
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
但我恨你的程度 更甚于你恨自己
But I hate you more than you hate yourself.
如果你再在铁路挑事端
You keep agitating trouble on this railroad...
你就将长眠于自己的乱石坟墓之下
you're going to a deep sleep at the bottom of your muck pile.
没人会哀悼甚至想念你
There won't be nobody to mourn or miss you, either.
你会想念我的 博汉南先生
You will miss me, Mr. Bohannon.
是啊
Yeah.
你能发发善心 把我的武器放回原处吗
Will you so kind as to replace my weapon?
好的
Yeah.
见鬼
Fa!
你应该离开这里
You should leave this place.
回去找你的族人
Return to your people.
我已经没有族人了
I don't have any people anymore.
拜你所赐
Thanks to you.
我知道
I know.
我知道这都是我的错
I know it's-- it's all my fault.
但那就是你不能留在这里的原因
But that's why you can't stay here.
你再也不能摆布我了
You can't tell me what I can and can't do anymore.
我曾相信你
I believed in you.
但你说的每句话都是谎言
And everything you told me was a lie.
上帝也无法为这些人带去平和
Jesus can't bring peace to these people!
他们只想杀戮
And all they want to do is kill.
屠戮我的族人 残害手足彼此
Kill my people, kill each other,
毁灭一切生灵
ah, kill everything!
所以你不能留在这里
But that's--that's why you can't stay here.
我爱你的女儿
I love your daughter.
我不会抛弃她
I'm not going to abandon her.
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
去吧
Go ahead.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
杜兰特先生刚决定放走那对兄弟
Mr. Durant just decided to let the brothers go.
是他自己下的决定吗
All by his self he decided that?
是的
Yes.
那他为什么派你来告诉我
Why did he send you to tell me, then?
他没有 是我自愿来的
He didn't. I volunteered.
真的吗 这事跟你有什么关系
Really? What's your stake in this?
我觉得他们是无辜的
I think they're innocent.
觉得他们无辜吗
Think they're innocent?
博汉南先生 快去放了他们
Mr. Bohannon, go and set them free.
那好吧
All right, then.
但比起被德国屠夫乱刀砍死
But hanging might have been merciful
也许被吊死是更仁慈的下场
compared to what that kraut butcher is going to do to them.
你会保护他们的 不是吗
And you'll protect them, won't you?
我没义务保护他们
It ain't my job to protect 'em.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
什么意思
What's that?
那天晚上 你和贝尔夫人在酒馆
What was you and Mrs. Bell talking about
都聊了些什么
in the saloon the other night?
聊我们一起做的某件事
What we did together.
是吗
Yeah?
刀磨得还真利啊
Keep a keen edge on that thing, huh?
必须如此
Got to.
是啊
Yeah.
自从用它杀了约翰逊
You come a long way
你的生活就有了长足改善吧
since you used it on Johnson, didn't you?
只是小心点
Just be careful.
下次绳索再套在你脖子上
Next time a noose goes around your neck,
可没那么容易逃脱了
it might not slip off so easy.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the warning.
你好 博汉南先生[德语]
Guten tag, Herr Bohannon.
我准备放了麦克吉尼斯兄弟
I'm turning the McGinnes brothers loose.
这是杜兰特先生的命令
Mr. Durant's order.
真不幸
That is unfortunate.
不过在冥冥之中 正义自会得到伸张
But soon justice does have a knack of finding a way.
就像猪总会找到饲料槽一样
Like a pig to the trough, no?
你得离开镇子
You need to leave town.
什么意思
What was that?
一小时左右 有列车将会出发
There's a train leaving in about an hour.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表