剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
I'll pray for you, son.
你要祈祷的话
If you're gonna pray,
就祈祷我死得痛快点吧 医生
pray for me to die well, doc.
我就这个心愿了
That's all I got left.
花些存款 买♥♥块地
A small deposit will secure a lot
让你搭帐篷居住
fit for tent accommodations.
不过 帐篷是卖♥♥的 不出租
However, the tents themselves are for sale, not rent,
出♥售♥土地
再多花一点钱
but for a slightly larger deposit,
你就可以住在更镇中心的地方
you can pitch your flag closer to town.
麦克吉尼斯先生
Mr. Mcginnes.
这些人已一无所有
These people lost everything.
他们需要避身之处
They need shelter.
他们买♥♥得起多大的地呢
What size lot can they afford?
开什么玩笑 麦克吉尼斯先生
Really, Mr. Mcginnes.
我们既不能趁人之危 也不能落井下石
We'll not profit or further people's misery.
说得真♥他♥妈♥好
Bloody good that,
还是从英国女人嘴里说出来的
coming from an Englishwoman.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你们英国人不就把帝国建在
Ah, you people built an empire of misery
爱尔兰人和其他人的痛苦之上吗
on the backs of the Irish and everyone else, haven't you?
重点是 麦克吉尼斯先生
The point is, Mr. Mcginnes,
这些人需要生存之地
that these people need a place to live,
而这里的土地人人有份
and we have land here, for everyone.
与我订协议的杜兰特先生才拥有这块土地
Mr. Durant, with whom I have an agreement, has land.
你能代他发号♥施令吗
Do you speak for him?
事实上 我能
As a matter of fact, I do.
我和杜兰特先生协定
My agreement with Mr. Durant
我代他处理土地 从中抽成
states my percentage for brokering his land,
我还参股了帐篷的供给费用
plus a stake in all tents I provide.
那我们就协商一个解决方案
Then we'll negotiate a settlement.
这样如何 麦克吉尼斯先生
How's that, Mr. Mcginnes?
还要协商我的经纪佣金
And my brokerage fee.
当然了
Of course.
毕竟
After all,
这里既不是英格兰也不是爱尔兰 对吧
this is not England or Ireland, is it?
是的 这里是美国 贝尔夫人
It is, in fact, America, Mrs. Bell.
欢迎来到美国
Yes, and welcome to it.
日安 麦克吉尼斯先生
Good day, Mr. Mcginnes.
正如我所说...
As I was saying...
预备...
Ready...
开火
Fire!
下午好 伙计们
Afternoon, boys.
又要拉我出去玩水吗
Going out to play in the water again?
抓紧他 我得套 坚持住
Hold him tight. I got to get the-- hang on.
带他出去
Take him out.
还以为你们喜欢我呢 伙计们
Thought you liked me, boys.
快放了我
Give it a go.
抓牢他
Hold him!
得了吧 杀一个南部邦联支持者
Come on. It takes 3 of y'all
还要动用三个人吗
to kill one Confederate?
你们真该感到惭愧
You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
继续走
Keep moving.
你们这群混♥蛋♥敢应我一声吗
You sons of bitches gonna answer me?
来吧 赶快搞定
Just do it. Get it over with.
还有人在吗
You still there?
人都他妈跑哪儿去了
Where the hell did y'all go?
我准备好了
I was ready.
都给我回来
Get back in here.
我要活剥了你们
I'll skin your asses alive
再把你们赶回布尔溪
and run you back across the Bull Run!
弗吉尼亚州东北部小溪 美国南北战争重要战场
快过来把事干完
Come on and finish this job right now!
急什么 博汉南先生
What's the rush, Mr. Bohannon?
我刚听说...
I just heard about, um...
前几天 这里死了个女孩
the girl who died here a few days ago.
是 那个妓♥女♥惨遭谋杀
Yes. Um, the whore who was murdered.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
我很难过
I'm sorry.
该让你知道 伊娃
You should know, Eva,
我让人厚土安葬她了
I-- I did secure her a proper burial.
我知道 恕我直言
Yeah. All due respect,
对那些活着的女孩来说
a burial don't do nothing
葬礼根本毫无用处
for the girls still there,
我要凶手为此付出代价
and I want the man responsible to pay for what he did.
伊娃 现在的情况是...
Eva, the situation...
很难说服别人去做正确的事
it would be difficult to convince people to do the right thing.
就因为她是个妓♥女♥
Because she was as whore?
不是 我没这样说过
No. I didn't say that.
她不该遭这种罪
She didn't deserve what she got.
我明白
I understand.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里到底想干什么
What the hell you doing here, anyway?
这是你的裁决书
This is a warrant for your execution.
不 他妈的
No, shit.
而这个...
And this...
是赦免书...
is a pardon...
由我朋友埃得温·斯坦顿签署
signed by my friend Edwin Stanton,
他是战争部长
secretary of war.
扮演上帝 你已驾轻就熟了 对吧
Playing God comes natural to you, don't it?
没错
Well, yes, it does.
但正如仁慈的上帝...
But like any benevolent God...
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
我是不是该认为 你完全不求回报
I'm supposed to believe you don't want nothing out of this?
正相反
On the contrary.
我的动机完全出于私心
My motives are purely selfish.
但未必你就无利可图
But that is not to say that you can't benefit as well.
你在这世上还有很多
You have a lot of unfinished business
未竟之业 博汉南先生
on this earth, Mr. Bohannon.
你准备做何决定
What will it be--
生存...
life...
还是死亡
or death?
希望是头等车厢
I hope it's first-class.
好了
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you got to do that?
这一巴掌是打你抢劫了我的火车
That's for robbing my railroad.
只有发生了惨剧 教堂才会人来人往
It takes a tragedy to fill our church.
上帝在帮助我们
God is at work.
只是祂的方式令人费解
His ways are mysterious.
也许你的上帝帮得太多了
Maybe your God works too hard.
是我们的上帝 约瑟夫
He is our God, Joseph.
父亲 您应该在床上休息
Father. You should be in bed.
真是比毒蛇还毒
How sharper than a serpent's tooth.
上帝做到了...
And he make it...
天使乘风而去
His angels to the wind
牧师被火吞噬
and his minister into the flame of fire.
父亲 停下
Father, stop.
这些人失去了家园
These people have lost their homes.
现在不是时候
This isn't the time.
快走...
Go...
好吗
Please?
别妄下论断 不然你也会被人评论
Don't judge, or you, too, will be judged.
你也会
You, too.
牧师...
Reverend...
求你了 神父
Please, Father.
我不走
No.
这是我的教堂
This is my church.
你最好还是走吧
It's best you go.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
这不是弗格森先生吗
Well, if it ain't Mr. Ferguson.
这里的情况可真凄惨
Sad state of affairs right here.
你是过来幸灾乐祸的吗
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表