剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
I could have another trainload of workers here tomorrow.
我们明白
We understand.
如果黑鬼们同意替我们
If the negroes are willing to put themselves
抵挡苏族人
between us and the Sioux,
我们就同意他们持枪
we're ok with them having guns.
去休息会儿吧 托勒先生
Go get yourself some rest, Mr. Toole.
为自己感到自豪吗
Proud of yourself?
这和自豪无关
Pride ain't got nothing to do with it.
这就是你的方案
So that was the plan?
以后大家都幸福快乐地相处下去
Now everybody's supposed to get along happy ever after?
不全是
Not quite yet.
现在得让你的人复工才行
Now you need to get your people back to work.
如果一匹马不够驯服 无法驾驭
Ain't no sense having a horse
留着它也一无是处
unless it's broke enough so you can ride it.
但我们谈论的可不是马匹
Except we ain't talking about horses.
而是活生生的人
We talking about men.
道理是一样的
Same principle.
你现在为杜兰特先生工作
You work for Dr. Durant now.
我也是
Same as me.
这意味着我们俩才是骑手
That means we're the ones doing the riding.
你们可以选择
Y'all got a choice.
是复工...
You either get back to work...
还是蹲大牢
or go back to prison.
谁说的
Says who?
头儿
Boss man.
那我们得听头儿亲口说
Then we need to hear it from the boss man.
我说也是一样
You're hearing it just as good from me.
我只听到了头儿的一条狗
I ain't hearing nothing but some noise...
乱吠的声音
coming from the boss man's flunky.
看看你自己
Look at you.
现在变成什么样了
What you've become.
给我起来 小子
Get your ass up, boy!
揍他 揍他
Get him, son. Get him!
你既不是白人 也不是黑人
Don't know if you're black, don't know if you're white.
你什么都不是 听见了吗
You're nothing. You hear me?
你什么都不是
You ain't nothing.
什么都不是
You ain't nothing.
给我起来
Get your ass up.
给我起来 小子
Get your ass up, boy.
你咬我
You bit me!
你咬我
You bit me!
你还是我手下的黑鬼
You're still my nigger.
罢♥工♥结束了
Strike's over.
他们妥协了
They gave in?
如果想让解放黑奴回去无条件干活
If the freedmen agree to go back out, no conditions,
就在他们清醒以后 给他们枪♥支♥
when the men sober up, we'll give the negroes rifles
然后让大伙继续去挖路基
and send everybody back out to the cut.
但你说过
But you said yourself
我们不能对他们的要求让步
we can't capitulate to their demands.
重点是 我们没有让步
Point is, we ain't.
我不会给解放黑奴武器的
I am not arming the freedmen.
你要想建铁路
You want this railroad built,
就必须派人巡逻
somebody's got to patrol that land.
你到底同不同意
Now, you gonna let me do this or not?
要是他们想当炮灰 那就随他们吧
Well, if they want to be cannon fodder, so be it.
但我们已经落后两天 五英里了
But have lost two days and 5 miles.
那些人会为工作拼死一战
Those men fought to the death for their jobs.
我们很快就会补上五英里
We'll make up those 5 miles in no times.
就这样吗 我们继续前进
So that's it. We move forward.
代价是什么
At what cost?
你自己说过 建这条铁路
You're the one said building this railroad
重于一切
is the only thing that matters.
深思熟虑 建议改道
Being smart and rerouting
并不意味着懦弱
is not the same as being weak.
我们只能求同存异了
You and me's gonna have to agree to disagree.
没错 但很明显每次都按你说的来
Yes. Because clearly it always has to be on your terms,
不是吗
doesn't it?
如果你非要问
It don't work...
你的方法是行不通的
if there's any question about that.
你现在有真正的劳动力了
Got yourself a real workforce now.
托勒夫人
Mrs. Toole,
你的丈夫回家了
your husband has returned home.
牧师 你不和我住了
Reverend, you leaving me?
我看到你将那些人玩弄于鼓掌
Well, I see you've bent the men to your will.
而我也有份参与
I suppose I played a part in that.
是的
Yeah.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你确定要和苏族人开战吗
I mean, do you believe you're at war with the Sioux?
是的 先生 我确定
Yes, sir, I do.
你现在也有奋战的人手了
And now you have the men to do the job.
我无法和你待在一起
I can't stay with you.
我尊重你的决定
I respect that.
左手持枪 右手拿弹
Rifle in your left hand, cartridge in your right.
站成一排 间距一臂
Join the line. Arms distance, please.
你觉得这事太轻率吗
You think this is unwise?
也许吧
Probably.
但这是...
But this is...
枪管朝下 先生们
Barrels down, gentlemen.
但这是不得已而为之 托勒先生
But a necessary evil, Mr. Toole.
你是在说自己吧 博汉南先生
You're speaking of yourself then, Mr. Bohannon.
左手持枪
Rifle in your left hand.
右手拿弹
Cartridges in your right.
恭喜
Congratulations.
好了 先生们 剩下的人
All right, gentlemen. The rest of y'all,
左手持枪 枪筒朝天
rifles in your left hand, barrels facing the sky.
指离扳机 右手取弹
Finger off the trigger. Take one cartridge in your right hand.
尖为弹头
Sharp end is the business end.
推弹入仓
Load that cartridge into the cartridge port
持枪一侧 弹头先入
On the side of your rifle, business end first.
现在 准备上膛
Now, on the order to make ready,
枪杆前拉
rack that lever all the way forward
再向后拉 弹落枪膛
and all the way back, loading the round into the chamber.
预备 上膛
And... make ready!
子弹掉了
You dropped your round.
拾起来
pick it up.
再来
Start again.
预备 上膛
And... make ready!
头儿来了 别开火
Boss man coming through. Hold your fire.
头儿来了
Boss man coming through!
见到活着的东西...
Anything moves...
就往死里打
shoot the shit out of it.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表