剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Behold...
这就是我给你的遗赠
your legacy.
刀还你
Your knife.
把那个人拘留起来
Take that man into custody.
走
Move out.
别去芝加哥
Don't go to Chicago.
我必须去
I have to.
我做了承诺
I made a promise.
你回来以后
When you come back,
我们得谈谈孩子的事
we need to talk about that baby.
你是说你的孩子
You mean your baby?
我们正在修复铁轨
The track is being repaired.
你马上就能上路了
We'll have you on your way soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我一直在想
I've been thinking about...
我的儿子
my son.
威廉
William.
我是个糟糕的父亲
I was a terrible father.
不 别这么说
No, don't say that.
糟糕的丈夫
Terrible husband.
我想见
I need to see...
我的妻子
my wife.
你会见到的
You will.
我需要她原谅我
I need her to forgive me.
原谅什么
For what?
一切
Everything.
然后
And...
等我回来 我...
when I-- when I return, I...
再见 托马斯
Good-bye, Thomas.
做一个乡村医生可没你想的那么简单
Being a country doctor's about a lot more than you might think.
有一项职责
One of my many duties is
是送病人离开人世
to see people out of this world.
我握着他们的手 跟他们说话
I'd hold their hand or talk to 'em.
通常我只是倾听
Usually I'd just listen.
这项职责让我引以为傲
It was an obligation I took great pride in.
卡伦
Cullen...
如果你能送我西去
I would be truly honored
我会感到非常荣幸
if it was you to see me out of this world.
要我为你执行死刑
Are you asking me to pull the trigger?
我可不想最后一眼见到的是那群北方佬
Well, I sure don't want them Yankees to be the last face I see.
我 我下不了手
I can't-- I can't do that.
我能救你出去 只要你一句话
I could still bust you out of here. You just say the word.
我不会像个懦夫一样逃跑
I am not gonna let you pay the price
而让你为我善后
for me running like a coward.
我们可以逃到墨西哥
We can go to Mexico--
听我说
Listen to me.
我逃够了
I am done running.
我的生活毫无尊严可言
There's no honor in the way I've been living.
至少让我带着尊严死去
The least I can do is die with some.
我的三个儿子死于战争
My 3 boys died in the war.
我都没机会亲手埋葬他们
I never got a chance to bury them.
但是
But...
我这一生很精彩
I had a good life.
或许比我应得的还精彩
Probably better than I deserve.
要我念诵几句祷告词吗
You want me to read some words?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我不知道自己是否下得了手
I don't know if I can do it.
坚强点 孩子
You be strong, son.
坚强点
You be strong.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表