剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
你们在后面干什么
What's going on back here?
不关你的事
This ain't your business.
是的 我也不想跟黑人作对
Oh, no, I don't want no trouble from you Negroes.
我就是个开火车的
Well, hell, I just drive the train.
那就滚回你的驾驶室
Get your ass back in that cab, then.
快点
Hurry up.
怎么了
What?
那家伙吓得屁滚尿流啊
Fear of God in that cracker.
波本威士忌
爽翻了
Sweet baby Jesus!
我想跟你谈谈我在安德森维尔的牢狱之灾
I would like to tell you about my imprisonment in Andersonville.
我知道你不会拒绝免费威士忌
I know you will not refuse free whiskey.
我听说你们...
I hear your...
你们南方的监狱
your southern prison
能揭露人的本质...
exposed the bone...
我们最真实的自己
the marrow truth of who we are.
我们
We?
你的口袋里有老鼠吗
You got a rat in your pocket?
在安德森维尔
In Andersonville,
冷老鼠肉可是美味佳肴
cold rat meat was a delicacy.
当然 还有人肉
And then, of course, human flesh.
他们冷眼旁观我们争夺残羹剩饭
They watched as we, uh, fought over scraps
捧腹大笑
and they... they laughed.
我们住在腐臭的洞穴里
We lived in, uh, putrid holes,
我们在地上挖坑
we scratched out of the ground,
在同一水源中喝水排泄
drinking and defecating in the same water.
那里有疾病
There's disease,
害虫 饥饿
vermin, starvation,
和寒冷 极致的寒冷
and cold, a cold death.
自始至终 你都是旁观者的态度
All the while, you were watching.
当我看见你时
When I see you,
彷佛看见了他们
I see them.
甚至在我俩相遇之前我就恨你了
I hated you even before we met.
现在你该知道你恨我的原因了
But, now you know why you hate me.
你是个疯子 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You're one insane, evil son of a bitch.
我不是疯
Not insane.
不久的将来
One day very soon,
你就会明白
you will understand that.
你之所以恨我
The reason you hate me
是因为我不断提醒你
is that I am a constant reminder
寄居在你心里的那个...
of the capacity for evil that resides...
恶魔
within you.
瑞典佬先生
Well, Mr. Swede.
那不会再是你我之间的问题了
That ain't gonna be a problem for either of us anymore.
我要离开这个破镇子
I'm riding out of this mule piss town,
不再回头
and I ain't looking back.
慢点再说
Slow.
[挪威语]
不
No.
好好享受新工作吧 瑞典佬先生
You enjoy your new job, Mr. Swede.
他在里面 夫人
He's inside, ma'am.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我只听命于杜兰特
My obligation is to Durant.
他现在可能已经死了
He's probably dead by now.
你的道义仅至于此吗
So much for your honor.
不 你什么都不懂
No. You don't know nothing about it.
我知道一旦面临困境 你就退缩
I know that when things get hard, you run.
你现在总算看清我了 是吗
You got me all figured out now, huh?
你枪杀了你的朋友 埋葬了他
You shot and buried your friend.
逃避也无法改变现实
Running away won't change that.
把酒瓶给我
Give me my bottle.
你知道我在等你吗
You know I waited for you?
在舞会上
At the dance.
你不是很快就找到人安慰你了吗
You sure as hell found quick comfort, didn't you?
你逃跑了
You ran away.
你尽可不赞同我的决定
You can disagree with my decisions all you'd like.
但评判我的选择也无法令你改变初衷
But judging my choices won't change yours.
我尽力了
I'm done trying.
给你 走吧
There. Go.
见鬼
Damn it.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
弗格森先生
Mr. Ferguson.
跟我来
I sent for you.
我又不是你的坐骑
I ain't your carriage pony.
卡尔今早来找我
Carl came to see me this morning.
显然 昨晚他的威士忌遭人♥大♥肆破坏
Apparently, his whiskey met some saboteurs last night.
-危险时期 -没错 先生
- Dangerous times. - Yes, sir.
你好像该跟安保队长说
Sound like you need to speak to your head of security.
-我在跟你说 -抱歉
- I'm speaking with you. - Oh, I'm sorry.
恕我直言
Excuse me.
又要我帮你杀谁吗
You need somebody killed, then?
卡尔知道是你动的手脚
Carl knows you were behind the sabotage.
火车司机说他看到两个黑人...
The engineer said he saw two Negroes...
是黑鬼吧
You mean niggers.
看看四周 贝尔女士
Look around here, Ms. Bell.
这里有很多黑人
There's a lot of us out here.
你猜那个司机能认出是哪两个黑人吗
You reckon that engineer could pick out the two he saw?
请原谅 弗格森先生
Beg your pardon, Mr. Ferguson,
但我既不偏执种族也不傻
but I'm neither a bigot nor a fool.
和我说话时 请放尊重点
Kindly speak to me with some respect.
我能胜任你那些肮脏的勾当
I'm good enough for your dirty work,
却不足以承担安保的委任
but I ain't good enough for you to trust with security.
没错
You're right.
杜兰特先生回来后
When Mr. Durant returns,
我们不如重新协商一下你的职位
why don't we renegotiate your position?
还不知道他能不能活着回来呢
We don't know if he gonna make it.
我受够协商了
I'm done negotiating.
我辞职
I quit.
你最好赶紧走
You best go.
快离开这里
Get on out of here.
这威士忌也不错
Good whiskey, too.
莉莉
Lily.
你还没走
You haven't left yet.
是的
Yeah.
你说得对
Listen, what you said was true.
我埋葬医生后的第一件事
First thing I did after I buried doc
就是打点我的鞍囊
was pack my saddlebags.
我只是在找离开的借口
I was just looking for a reason.
然后你把瑞典佬放了出来
Then you let Swede out of the pig car,
就...
and just...
我当时就想绝尘而去
I was gonna up and run.
一如既往
Just like I always do.
但你没有
You didn't.
是啊
No.
我没有
I didn't.
我的鞍囊还系在马上...
My saddlebags are still packed and...
听着
Look...
杜兰特快死了
Durant's half dead.
你知道的
You know that.
他再也不能把困我在这里
He ain't holding me here no more,
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的瑞典佬也不行
and neither is that Swedish son of a bitch.
一切都困不住我
Nothing is.
一切啊
Nothing.
那你为什么还在这里
Why are you still here?
我可以离开
I could leave...
但...
But...
我很高兴你留下来了
I'm glad that you stayed.
我已经算清这些帐了 夫人
I believe I have deciphered the books, ma'am.
报表里的里程数
The mileage numbers from the reports
都列在这里了
are listed here.
但是 这里
But here... huh?
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表