剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
你不该试探一个对自己的生计
You shouldn't test a man
猜忌怀疑或惴惴不安的男人
who's jealous or afraid for his livelihood.
尤其是两者皆备
Especially not when he's both.
别去试探男人
Don't want to test a man.
是真的吗
Is it true?
肖恩 你不能来这里
Sean, you can't be here.
我想知道是不是真的
I need to know if it's true.
你喝酒了
You've been drinking.
是真的吗
Did you?
肖恩 你吓到我了
Sean, you're scaring me.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
你有没有和他...
Did you and he...
别这样
Don't.
人们说你们关系匪浅
People say you had relations.
那是风言风语
People lie.
米奇看见你们在一起了
Mickey saw you together.
你到底想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我想知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
出去
Get out.
我要真♥相♥
I want the truth!
我还以为你想要的是我
And I thought it was me you wanted.
你得走了
You have to go.
求你走吧
Please go.
这可不是寄宿房♥屋
This ain't no boarding house.
看上去这里连个房♥屋都算不上
From the looks of it, it ain't even a house.
怎么回事
What happened,
杜兰特把你从豪华车厢赶出来了吗
Durant kicked you out of your fancy railroad car?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你呢
What about you?
厌倦建造梦想之屋了吗
You get tired of building your dream house?
差不多吧
Something like that.
又有何妨呢
Might as well.
告诉你一声
You ought to know,
杜兰特先生给了我一份新工作
Mr. Durant offered me a new job.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
他要我做件事
He want me to do something
而这事你肯定不会喜欢
I'm sure you ain't gonna like at all.
什么事
What's that?
你怎么答复他的
What'd you tell him?
我说我会考虑一下
Told him I'd think about it.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表