剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
that we can steer them out of harm's way.
印第安人的家园朝不保夕 女士
The Indians' home's at stake, young lady.
他们会一路追杀我们到落基山脉
They'll fight us all the way to the Rockies.
如果真是那样 那我们输定了
If that's true, then we're lost!
我们一见到危险就掉头跑
We turn tail first sign of trouble,
-就是这样 -你根本不
- yes, we are. - You don't--
好了好了好了
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你的计划是什么 博汉南先生
What is your plan, Mr. Bohannon?
跟他们开战 就在此时此地
Fight 'em here, fight 'em now.
依靠什么 那群乌合之众吗
With what? That rabble?
我们手头只有他们
Them's the ones we got.
他们
They--
他们甚至都不听你的话去上工
they won't even work for you.
这事留给我♥操♥心吧
You let me worry about that.
只要别重新规划铁路就行
Just don't reroute this railroad.
我帮你
Let me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你丈夫知道你之前告诉我的事吗
Your husband know about what you told me earlier?
不知道
No.
只有我们俩知道
Nobody knows but you and me.
很好
Good.
我这辈子都在努力争取自♥由♥
I've spent my whole life trying to get free.
然后出现了一个女人 白种人
Then here come a woman-- a white woman--
有夫之妇 突然说怀了我的孩子
a married woman, spinning my head
这让我脑袋发懵
saying she's got my baby.
我无法思考 只能逃开
I couldn't think of nothin' to do but run.
但现在我想清楚了
Then it set with me.
然后呢
And?
一旦你遇到危险 我脑子就转不动了
Any harm come to you, I go weak in the head.
你就是笨头笨脑
You are weak in the head.
世上所有的金币
All the gold eagles in the world
若不能用于帮助自己在乎的人
ain't worth a pinch of coon shit
就都一文不值
if you can't use it to help the folk that you care about.
埃兰
Elam...
你想说什么
what are you saying?
你想说你在乎我吗
You saying you care about me?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 女人
I love you, woman.
你拿着这几枚双鹰金币
I need you to take these double eagles
自己处理好那事
and get yourself taken care of.
处理那事
Taken care of.
你不能生一个黑人小孩
You can't have no black baby.
你丈夫会杀了它 杀了你 或两个都得死
Your husband will kill it or you or both of you.
埃兰 我当过妓♥女♥
Elam, I used to be a whore.
如果我不想要这个孩子
If I want to get rid of this child,
我自有办法
I got my ways.
你不必因我而担心自♥由♥尽毁
And you don't need to fear for your freedom on my account.
*我应傲立 巡游世间*
*A prouder man I'd walk the land *
*身体安康 内心平静*
*In health and peace of mind*
*假使当年 辛勤耕耘*
*If I might toil and strive and moil *
*心无旁骛 安逸生活*
*Nor cast one thought behind*
*真若如此 万物何意*
*But what would be the world to me*
*金银财富 齐列眼前*
*Its wealth and rich array*
*然若无你 万事介休*
*If memory I lost of thee*
*难忘故土 戈尔韦湾*
*My own dear Galway--*
我来向弗莱明先生致哀
I come to pay my respects to Mr. Fleming.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
可是结局很惨
A poor end he was met with.
恐怕他不是最后一个
And he won't be the last, I'm afraid.
向迈克尔·弗莱明先生致敬
For Mr. Michael Feming...
他并不想死
He didn't ask for what he got...
却还是死了
but he got it anyway.
生活是不公平的
Life ain't fair.
一点也不
Ain't fair at all.
在这屋子里的大多数人
Hell, most of us here in this room
都曾并肩战斗过
fought in a war one side or the other.
我们都见过有人倒下
We all seen men fall.
为他们祈祷 为他们举杯
We prayed over 'em, we drank over 'em.
但我们从未退却
But we did not quit.
纪念朋友最好的方式就是走下去
The best way to honor your friend is to carry on.
修完这条路
Finish this road.
博汉南先生 博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon, Mr. Bohannon!
无意冒犯
No disrespect intended,
只是我们不会为你的铁路送死
but we won't die for your railroad.
绝对不行
Not on your life!
你们的朋友本不必死
Your friend didn't have to die.
你最好能说重点
You best have a point.
我们现在处境相同
We're all in the same position--
苏族人不会对我们区别待遇
The Sioux don't look at any of us any different.
他们只意在屠戮
They just aim to kill.
这也不能成为你打搅私人灵堂的理由
That doesn't explain why you're interrupting a private wake.
我们愿意保护铁路端部
We're willing to protect the end of the rail
以及桥址
and the bridge site.
如果你们能给我们配枪 我们会早点出去...
If the railroad give us guns, we'll go out early and...
给他们枪
Give 'em guns?
巡逻防范苏族
patrol for Sioux.
杜兰特先生不会给前奴隶配装备
Mr. Durant ain't going to arm no ex-slaves
这些人也不会同意
and these men wouldn't stand for it, neither.
-说的对 -对
- Damn right. - Aye!
你们最好离开这里
You best get yourself on out of here.
那我们可就罢♥工♥了
Then you ain't getting no work out of us.
你们不会想走这步的
That's not a stand you want to take.
我们也不干活了 除非你们保护我们
We aren't working, neither. Not until you protect us.
我们才不会傻乎乎地当靶子呢
We won't be sitting ducks out there.
妈的 你们全都听我说
Dammit, y'all, listen to me.
你们干或不干 那条铁路都得建成
That road's going to get built with or without you.
如果不好好回去干活 吃亏的就是你们
If y'all don't go back to work, it's you who's going to lose.
相信我
Now trust me on this.
吃亏的肯定是你们 结局还很惨
You'll lose and it'll get ugly.
你们朋友的死 我深表歉意
I'm sorry for your loss.
*远离故土 背井离乡*
*It is far away I am today*
*孩提旧地 难再重至*
*From scenes I roamed a boy *
*昨♥日♥重♥现♥ 依稀旧事*
And long ago the hour I know,
*伊利诺伊 初见之时*
*I first saw Illinois *
*纵使时逝 风卷浪袭*
*But time nor tide nor waters wide*
*席卷不走 心中往事*
*Can wean my heart away*
*魂牵梦萦 心之所及*
*Forever true it flies to you *
*戈尔韦湾 吾爱长依*
*My dear old Galway Bay*
他们都把我放在火架上烤了
They are burning me at the stake out there
我还得过来请你出马吗
and I had to come and find you?!
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
他们在要求什么
What are they demanding?
他们要保护
They want protection.
我们不能保证他们不被苏族侵犯
Well, we can't guarantee their safety against the Sioux.
这个工作就是危险
It's a hazard of the job.
再来点豆子
More beans.
那些被解放的黑奴呢
And the freedmen?
他们想装备武器
They want to be armed.
把枪交给一群前奴隶
Give rifles to an army of ex-slaves?
不 我不允许
No, no. I won't allow it.
我就是这么说的
That's what I told them.
所以我们才要改道
This is why we change the route.
避开圣地
Avoid sacred land.
带他们脱离险境 重获人心
Win the men back by taking them out of harm's way.
这样做的话 这条铁路就建不成了
You do that, you'll lose this railroad.
至少让那些解放的黑奴回去干活
At least get the freedmen back out there.
他们会言听计从的
They'll do what we tell them to do.
事实恰恰相反
All evidence to the contrary.
那些黑人
Those negroes...
是这条铁路的所有物 博汉南先生
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表