剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
One...
你能结束这一切 牧师
You can end this now, reverend.
二...
Two...
就当为了你的孩子们
Do it, for your children.
求你了
Please.
三
Three.
抓住他 抓紧了
Hold him, hold him!
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
Ah, he's dead.
你差点射中我 狗♥娘♥养♥的叛军
You missed me, you rebel son of a bitch!
快退后 不然我把他们都杀了
Now you stand down or I'm going to kill 'em all.
别开枪 好吗
Don't shoot. All right?
我退后
I'm standing down.
放下枪
Drop your gun.
看见没
See?
快滚出这里
Get the hell out of here!
快滚
Move!
过去
Get over there.
你骗了我 对吧
You lied to me, didn't you?
是的
Yes.
你真以为
Did you really think
-我会让你的宣言出版吗 -让她闭嘴
- I would allow your manifesto to be published? - Shut her up!
你踏进门的那一刻
Your fate was sealed
就已经决定了自己的命运
the moment you walked in that door.
你也决定了自己和他们的命运
Well, you sealed their fate as well as your own.
求你了 放了这位女士吧
Please, let the lady go.
她怀着孩子 看在上帝的分上
She's with child, for God's sake.
我想见我的孩子们
I want to see my children.
如果那不是你朋友
You would have took that shot
你早就开枪了
if it was anybody but your friend out there.
我们就这样傻坐着看吗
What the hell are we doing just sitting around, anyway?
我们得采取行动
We need to be doing something.
在露丝和约瑟夫来之前 静观事态吧
Just sit tight till Ruth and Joseph get here.
静观
Sit tight?
那家伙想要见他的孩子们
The man said he need to see his children.
他并非要放弃 而是要告别
He ain't giving up, he's saying good-bye.
你以为我不担心吗
You think I ain't worried?
我要是不能赶在维顿来之前让火车动起来
I don't get that train moving before Weston gets here,
医生就只有死路一条
doc's as good as dead.
这不一样 见鬼
It ain't the same, damn it!
不一样
It ain't the same.
伊娃怀着我的孩子
Eva's carrying my baby.
确定是你的吗
Sure it's yours?
似乎是
Seem to be.
你是什么立场
Well, where do you fit in?
其实我没有任何说话的立场
I reckon I don't.
是啊
Yeah.
也许这样最好
It's probably for the best.
那孩子在这世上根本无法生存
That child ain't got a chance in this world.
但我猜你比任何人都清楚 不是吗
But I guess you know that better than anybody, don't you?
你听说火车上的事了吗
Have you heard about the train?
听说了
Yes.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
没有
No.
没有 他没死
No, he's not.
那你为什么来这里
Then why are you here?
他想见你
He wants to see you.
见你和约瑟夫
To see you and Joseph.
为什么
Why?
不知道
Don't know.
也许你能说服他放弃
Maybe you can talk him into giving up.
他凭什么听我的
Why would he listen to me?
你是他的女儿 露丝
You're his daughter, Ruth.
你怎么能坐视不管呢
How can you just sit there?
他恨我
He hates me.
从我出生起 他就已经
He has made that very clear
-说得很清楚了 -露丝
- my entire life. - Ruth...
我们要是不采取行动
He's going to kill everyone
他会杀了火车上所有的人
on that train if we don't do something.
我很遗憾 但我无能为力
I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do.
我们得试着阻止他
We have to try and stop him.
我知道你不再爱我了
I know you don't love me anymore.
但求你了 最后再为我做这件事
But please, just do this one last thing for me.
他快死了
He's dying, you know.
是啊
Yeah, well...
谁不是呢
who the hell isn't?
牧师
Hey, reverend!
这两个人想和你谈谈
Got some people here who want to talk with you.
我让他们进去了 好吗
Sending them in, all right?
你真要这么做吗
Sure you want to do this?
是的
Yes.
好吧
All right.
进去后小心点
Be careful in there.
进来
Come in.
到父亲这里来 露丝
Come to father, Ruth.
求你了 露丝
Please, Ruth.
我想在离世前了却心愿
I want to be at peace before I leave this world.
去吧
Go.
你
You...
和你母亲
and your mother--
我不该那样
didn't deserve the way I--
对待你们
I treated you.
但 看看现在
But look-- look what a--
你变成了一个多么坚强的人
strong person you turned out to be.
你是
You're...
一个美丽而坚强的女人
you're a beautiful, strong woman.
你比
You're st--
你比我坚强太多
stronger than I ever was or c-could be.
求你
Please...
原谅我
forgive me.
我原谅你 父亲
I forgive you, father.
你觉得能成功吗
You think it'll work?
总要有个办法
One way or the other.
该死
Shit!
情况已在控制之中
We got it under control.
围攻结束了
Is the siege over?
你们不用来的
We don't need you here.
我是来接囚犯的
Well, I've come to fetch my prisoner.
瑞典佬先生告诉我们 他在火车上
Mr. Swede informs me that he's on that train.
我只是尽公民的义务
Just doing my duty as a citizen.
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -等等
- Son of a bitch... - Hey, hey.
放松点 伙计
Easy now, fella.
这事没完
This ain't over.
上帝会原谅你的
Jesus will forgive you,
但你要先放了这些人
but only if you let these people go.
我愿为你冒不恕之险 约瑟夫
I'm willing to risk that for you, Joseph.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我会把他们全杀了
I'm gonna kill them all.
神父 别这样
Father, please.
我这么做都是为了你 孩子
I'm doing it all for you, son.
我并不想这样
I don't want this.
太晚了
It's too late.
木已成舟
Die is cast.
不
No.
是的
Yeah.
我们能做的
All that's left for us is to...
只剩道别了
say good-bye.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, son.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我的天啊
oh, my God!
看啊
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表