剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
You hardly know me.
是的 但是我的直觉...
Yes, but my instincts...
总是对的
are always right.
晚安 博汉南先生
Good night, Mr. Bohannon.
晚安
Good night.
莉莉...
Lily...
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
我们得谈
We need to dis--
我们得谈谈建桥的进度
We need to discuss your progress on my bridge.
贝尔女士估量过 我们应该问问她
Mrs. Bell has an estimate. I think we should ask her opinion.
我现在问的是你
I'm asking yours.
两周
Two weeks.
要是天公作美 周日再加班的话
If the weather holds and we work Sundays.
不行 一周
Not good enough. One week.
我们的进度已经落后很多了
We're dangerously behind schedule.
谁的进度
Whose schedule would that be?
你的 博汉南先生
Yours, Mr. Bohannon.
就是听了你的建议
It was on your advice
我们才决定此时建桥横跨那座峡谷
that we decided to bridge the gorge at this point.
没错先生 我们已经全力干活了 鉴于...
Yes, sir. And we made good time, considering...
鉴于什么 博汉南先生
Considering what, Mr. Bohannon?
印第安人 罢♥工♥ 经费问题
Indians. Strike. Wash-out.
我只需要能让火车从峡谷这头
All I need is a structure that will support a locomotive
开到那头的建筑物
from one side of the gorge to the other.
明白吗
Understand?
我会...
I'll, um...
我会亲自开着火车过桥
I'll drive it across the bridge myself.
这样行了吧
How about that?
借一步说话好吗
Can we speak in private?
好的
Yes.
给你带了点东西
Got something for you.
一个克拉达戒指
It's a Claddagh ring.
爱尔兰的传统婚戒
从我家乡带来的
From home.
你要把这个送给我吗
You're offering it to me?
我是个成功的商人
I mean, I'm a successful businessman,
而你的教堂也开始起步了
and you're starting in your church--
我以为你给我这片地建教堂
I thought when you gave me the land for the church,
是没有附加条件的
it came with no strings attached.
这不是附加条件 露丝
These aren't strings, Ruth.
这是我爱的表现
It's a token of my affection.
你这是求婚吗 肖恩
Proposing marriage, Sean?
是这样戴的
It's how you wear it.
戴在右手
On your right hand,
心向里就代表...
pointed toward your wrist means...
你已心有所属
your heart is captured.
我希望你能为我那样戴着
I would like you to wear it like that for me.
有点小
It's a bit small.
但我会收着的 肖恩
But I'll keep it, Sean.
你会考虑一下吗
And you will think about it?
我需要点时间
I just need a little time.
太快了
This is all so fast.
当然
Of course.
你父亲刚刚去世 而教堂又...
With your father's death, and then, your church...
慢慢来
Take your time.
我会找个更合适的戒指
I'll find a ring that fits better.
再见
Good-bye.
按照今天早上的位置各就各位
Let's get into position like we went over this morning.
是
Aye!
检查一下角斜撑 吊起来
Check the corner braces and line her up.
抓紧了 托勒先生
Hold tight, Mr. Toole.
好了 一起用力
All right, together!
起来了 支架放下来 明白吗
She's lifting up. You lay them braces, all right?
是 明白
Aye, we will!
速度快点 托勒先生
Give it speed, Mr. Toole.
再加把劲 托勒 该死
Easy on the lift, Toole. Damn it.
注意脚下 把绳子都拉直了
Watch your foot. Keep that rope in line.
阀门卡住了
The valve's stuck!
我的神啊 上帝啊
Mother of god, Jesus!
放回去
Get back!
卡伦 小心
Cullen, look out!
小心
Look out!
把我弄出来
Get it off of me! Get it off!
救命啊
Help! Help!
来人呀
Somebody!
有人能救救我们吗
Can somebody help us?
快点 把这些人送到医务室
Hurry up, get these men to the infirmary.
托勒
Toole.
帮我把他抬出来
I need help getting him off.
我要你现在把那个破玩意拆了
I want you to tear that damn thing apart right there
然后告诉我它怎么就坏了
and tell me why she blew.
时间过长 负荷太大 博汉南先生
Overworked and overloaded, Mr. Bohannon.
去拆
Do it.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
托勒先生
Mr. Toole.
还以为我要是被压扁了你会高兴的
I thought maybe you would have been glad that I had been flattened.
不 我很担心你 你受伤了吗
No. I was worried about you. Did-- did you get hurt?
没有 只是被蒸汽烫伤了一点
No, just bit by a bit of steam is all.
到底是怎么回事
What in God's name has happened now?
蒸汽机坏了
Steam engine blew.
那你之前就该注意着点
Well, you should have been more careful, then.
又不是我要在一周内横跨那座峡谷的
I ain't the one that wanted to cross the gorge in a week.
不要把你的失职推到我头上 博汉南
Don't blame me for your failures, Bohannon.
你把蒸汽机弄坏又不是我的错
It's not my fault you blew the engine.
也不是我的错啊
And it ain't my fault
是你向东部的董事会夸大了里程数
that you oversold our mileage to the board back east.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
你管得太宽了
You are out of your depth.
托马斯 进去吧
Thomas, let's get you back inside.
这个烂摊子你来收拾
You need to fix this.
约瑟夫 你去...
Joseph, where did...
我还担心你过得不好
I was worried you weren't being provided for.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
回到了我的家乡
Into the long country.
我祷告 斋戒
I prayed and fasted.
我意识到我是 而且一直都会是夏安族人
I realized I am, and always will be, a Cheyenne.
不 你是受过洗礼的基♥督♥徒
No, you are a baptized Christian.
露丝 自我成了基♥督♥徒后
Ruth, after I became a Christian,
我杀死我哥哥 还有你父亲
I killed my brother, and I killed your father.
我伤透了父亲的心
I broke my father's heart,
就像你伤了我的心一样
just like you broke mine.
对不起 约瑟夫
I'm sorry, Joseph.
我不是来求你可怜的
I didn't come here for your pity.
我给你带了吃的来
I came here to bring you food,
还要告诉你 我打猎时看到了白之魂
to tell you while I was hunting, I saw the white spirit.
我不信鬼怪 约瑟夫
I don't believe in ghosts, Joseph.
你父亲说得对
Your father was right.
这是个不祥之地
This is a bad place.
你应该离开这里
You should leave.
新教堂才刚起步 我不能走
I've just started a new church. I can't leave.
那你会死的
Then you will die.
告诉我你发现问题所在了
Tell me you found the problem.
我把这玩意儿拆开了
I pulled the whole bloody thing apart.
发现有个东西把压力阀卡住了
There's something keeping the presser-- the pressure valve's stuck.
压力阀 让我看看
Pressure valve. Let me see it.
是一枚矿石硬币
It's an ore coin.
一枚挪威便士
A Norwegian penny.
瑞典佬先生
Mr. Swede.
赶紧把这东西装好
Put this back together double-time.
咱们还得造桥
We got a bridge to build.
我不太明白
I reckon I don't understand.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表