剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
You-- you win.
你赢了 牧师 你赢了
You win, reverend, you win, you win.
我会照做
I'll do it.
用电报传这东西要好几个小时
That thing is going to take hours to telegraph.
我有的是时间
I have all the time in the world.
他可撑不了多久
Well, I don't think he does.
你最好让他活着
Well, you better just keep him alive.
为你自己好 医生
For your own sake, doctor.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
看看这个
Look at this.
从托马斯的火车上发来的
It's from Thomas' train.
这些都是
All of them are.
他是怎么从行驶的火车上发电报的
How's he sending telegrams from a moving train?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
但这肯定不是托马斯写的
But Thomas didn't write it, I'm sure of that.
听听这个
Listen to this--
这罪恶之壤
"The crimes of this guilty land
唯血弑方能净化
can only be purged away with blood."
让我看看
Let me see that.
谁会写这些
Who'd have written this?
约翰·布朗
It's John Brown.
1859年约翰·布朗领导美国人♥民♥
在哈伯斯费里举♥行♥武装起义要求废除奴隶制
约翰
John--
有三支来♥复♥枪♥
Count 3 rifles.
-是我们的枪吗 -看着像
- Those our rifles? - Looks like it.
伊娃在车上
Eva's in there.
医生也在 把枪放下
Yeah, well, so is doc. Get your weapon down.
得上火车看看
Need to get onboard that train
里面情况如何
and find out what we're dealing with.
里面的人听着
Hey, you in there!
是你吗 博汉南
That you, Bohannon?
他妈的
Damn it.
没错 牧师
That's right, reverend.
我得上火车
Need to come aboard.
我想没必要
I think not.
拜托了 牧师
Please, reverend.
我只想好好谈谈
All I want to do is talk.
看见没
See?
继续发电报 小崽子
Keep pecking on that thing, chicken man.
牧师...
Reverend...
你在干什么
what are you doing?
这里是怎么回事
What's going on in here?
牧师
Reverend?
你喝醉了吗
You been drinking?
滴酒未沾
Not a drop.
我请你喝酒 咱们去星光酒馆吧
Say let me buy you one, huh? Let's go to the Starlight.
你怎么知道火车停在这里
How'd you know the train had been stopped here?
康瑟尔布拉夫斯发来电报
Council Bluffs wired.
说火车一小时前就该到了
Train was supposed to pull in an hour ago.
于是...
So...
-其他人怎么样 -都很好
- How's everybody else doing? - They're fine.
能不能让我看看 牧师
Why don't you let me take a look, reverend?
我只想确保没人受伤
I want to make sure nobody's been hurt.
-我想没必要 -没事的
- I don't think so. - It's all right.
[印第安语]
好吧
All right, ok.
没事了
That's good.
没事的
That's good.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
在所有人之中 你应该最明白现在的局势
You of all people should understand the situation.
我们在抵御入侵势力
We're fighting an invading force.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我很清楚这些人会直面
I know firsthand the firestorm
战争的腥风血雨
that's going to rain down on these people.
滥杀无辜可无济于事
Killing innocents ain't going to change that.
只会每况愈下
It's going to make it worse.
谈话到此结束
I'm done talking.
你再考虑一下吧 牧师
I want you to think about this, reverend, all right?
祈祷吧
Pray on it.
上帝会为你指引正确的方向
I know God will lead you to do the right thing.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
在这里 鲜血就是上帝
Blood is God here.
-里面有多少人♥质♥ -还剩六个
- How many hostages are there? - 6 left.
他喝醉了吗
Is he drunk?
清醒无比 疯狂至极
Sober as a judge. Mad as a hatter.
你觉得 如果不合他意
And do you think he's willing to kill Thomas
他会杀了托马斯吗
if his demands aren't met?
看到躺在那里的尸体了吗
See that body lying out there?
-我们必须用武力解决 -我同意
- We'll have to take him by force. - I'm with him.
不 我们得花时间谈判
No, I think we need to take time to negotiate.
-他刚试了 -已经无法和他谈判
- He tried that already. - He's way past negotiating.
为什么杜兰特给我们发电报
Why do you think Durant sent us that telegram
而不是发给东部
instead of sending it on back east?
-他希望用武力解决 -不 是你希望
- This is what he wants. - No, this is what you want.
他着急要抢在维顿来之前
He's in a rush to get his friend out of there
把朋友弄出来
before Weston arrives,
他愿意置他人的性命于不顾
and he's willing to put everyone else's lives at risk to do it.
是真的吗
Is that true?
你希望见到下一个扔出来的是伊娃的尸体吗
You want to see Eva dumped off that train next?
而你又怎么知道杜兰特不会失血过多而亡
And how do you know Durant won't just bleed out in there?
我们攻上火车
We storm that train,
虽不能保证大家能活着出来
I can't guarantee we'll get any of them out alive.
但这是上策了
But it's our best chance.
知道吗...
You know...
你和我 其实是同道中人
We're not so different, you and I.
你要那么想的话
You're crazier than I am.
就比我还疯狂了
If you believe that.
我们这一生都背负着使命
Well, we are both men with a mission in our life;
愿意不惜一切代价达到目标
willing to sacrifice anything to achieve our goals.
甚至是我们的家庭
Even our own families.
没错 我是
Yeah, I've been--
我是个糟糕的父亲
I've been a terrible father.
伟人通常如此
Great men often are.
你有 你有孩子吗
Do you have-- do you have children?
我有个儿子
I had a son.
他叫威廉
His name was William.
他在12岁的时候...
We lost him...
夭折了
when he was 12.
死于霍乱
Cholera.
我妻子
My wife, uh,
她无法原谅我当时不在场
she's never forgiven me for not being there.
但我正在为他修建这条铁路
But I was building this railroad for him.
你留给他的遗赠
Your legacy to him.
对
Yes.
这个也是
That's what this is.
我留给孩子的遗赠
A legacy to mine.
你的遗赠只有遍地鲜血 横尸遍野
Your legacy will be nothing but death and blood.
恐怕人们只会记住这些
I'm afraid that's all you'll be remembered for.
是啊 反叛军绞死约翰·布朗的时候
Yeah, well, that's what the rebels said to John Brown
也是这么对他说的
before they hung him.
还有一个男人
There was another man
愿意为他的大义浴血
willing to shed blood for his righteous cause.
他的名字叫约翰·威尔克斯·布斯
His name was John Wilkes Booth.
刺杀林肯总统的凶手
你违逆了历史潮流 牧师
You are on the wrong side of history, reverend.
国家需要这条铁路
The nation wants this railroad.
任何阻挡历史潮流的人都将遗臭万年
Anyone who stands in its way will be vilified.
你难道希望约瑟夫落此下场吗
Is that what you want for Joseph?
你在干什么
What you doin'?
加快事态发展
Moving things along.
数到三
On three.
一...
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表