剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
The finest tent...
就签这里 先生
Right here, sir.
至此 你将为拥有这片
Consider yourself the proud owner
铁路不动产而万分骄傲
of a prime piece of railroad real estate.
出♥售♥土地
快来啊
Step right up!
千载难逢的资产 等你来拥有
Fine property, waiting to be had.
出♥售♥土地 出♥售♥土地
Lots for sale! Lots for sale!
-小米 -怎么了
- Mick. - What?
你不是还有其他事要忙吗
Shouldn't you be getting on with that other business of yours?
什么其他事
What other business?
随便你 兄弟
I don't much care, brother,
只要你去忙就成
as long as you get on with it.
懂了
Right.
露丝小姐
Miss Ruth.
今天来是有何贵干
What can I do for you today?
恐怕还是租金的事
It's about the rent, I'm afraid.
又要迟交了吗
Late again?
因为我父亲 他身体抱恙
It's father. He's not well.
身体抱恙 就不能布道
And if he's not well, he can't preach.
不能布道 就没有募捐钱款的收入
And if he can't preach, there's no collection money coming in.
我非常同情你的处境 露丝小姐
I'm sympathetic to your plight, Miss Ruth,
但 我帮不上什么忙
but, uh, there's only so much I can do.
我不过是个不值一提的铁路工
I'm but a humble employee of the railroad.
恐怕我真没办法了
I'm afraid I don't know what to do.
或许我们可以在晚餐时讨论此事
Maybe we could discuss this at dinner.
当然 我父亲也会去的
With my father there, of course.
我是指就我们两人
I was thinking maybe just the two of us.
麦克吉尼斯先生 你把我想成是哪种姑娘了
Mr. Mcginnes, what sort of girl do you think I am?
我会尽我所能早日还上租金
I'll do my best to have you the rent soon.
我向你保证
You have my word.
好吧
Yes.
刚德森先生
Mr. Gundersen.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
看来是被刺伤了眼睛
Ah, stabbed in the eye it would appear.
混乱治安的另一个受害者
Another victim of the chaos that presides here.
强盗打劫您的火车
Bandits rob your trains,
杀人犯在您的地盘上肆虐
murderers run your streets,
工作进展缓慢
work has slowed to a-- to a crawl.
我的事不用你操心 刚德森
You needn't remind me of my own business, Gundersen.
先生 纽约之前我就在替您工作了
Sir, I have worked for you since before New York.
我一直忠诚肯干
I've always been faithful and diligent, hmm?
让我来帮您吧
Let me help you.
谢谢你了
I appreciate it.
但自从你被那些爱尔兰男孩泼上沥青 粘上鸟毛
But since those Irish boys tarred and feathered you
在镇上遛过之后...
and ran you out of town on a rail...
接受这份新工作吧 刚德森
Embrace this new job, Gundersen.
虽然低下肮脏
Lowly and noisome though it may be,
但你为我们团体提供了不可估量的服务
you provide an invaluable service to the community.
团体
Community.
团体
Community.
*万岁 万岁*
*Hurrah, hurrah*
*为南方的权利 万岁*
*For southern rights, hurrah*
*万岁 为了饰有一颗星的
*Hurrah for the bonnie blue flag
南卡罗来纳州在脱离联邦之后
用新旗以代表它作为南部邦联一员的地位
美丽蓝旗*
that bears a single star*
他们应该得到了教训
Think they would have learned their damn lesson.
特别是谢尔曼将军
Especially after General Sherman
在南方进行大屠♥杀♥之后
had that little barbecue of his.
别理他们 卡伦
Just ignore 'em, Cullen.
我办不到
I can't.
喝得还畅快吧
How you boys doin'?
来吧 小鬼
Come here, boy.
明天拳头会很疼
You gonna feel that tomorrow.
那帮北方小屁孩会更疼
Them Yankee farm boys are gonna feel it a whole lot worse.
你父亲嗜酒善斗
Your father had a penchant for spirits and a good fight.
虎父无犬子 是吧
Like father like son, huh?
我说的是善斗
I said a good fight.
告诉我 卡伦
Tell me, Cullen,
这样打架你能得到什么
What did you gain in there?
你教训了他们 是吗
You teach those Yankee boys a lesson, did you?
差不多吧
Something like that, yeah.
需要吸取教训的人是你
It's you who needs the lesson.
你比那些蠢货强太多
You are better than them damn fools in there.
如果他们是蠢货 你为何还跟着他们混
If they's fools, what you doin' ridin' with 'em?
可悲的是 现在
Well, sad as it is, right now,
那几个小屁孩是我最亲的人了
those boys are the closest thing to family I got.
他们把我的家人都掘出来了 医生
They dug up my family, doc.
这些投机的人
Carpetbaggers,
南北战争后利用南方不稳定的局势投机谋利的人
破坏了我们家乡的
they tore up plenty of graves
好些坟头 寻找值钱货
in our hometowns looking for loot.
他们掘出了我的儿子
They dug up my boy.
我的玛丽
My Mary.
畜生才干这种事
What kind of man does that?
内布拉斯加州 杜兰特
地狱之轮以东六十英里
埃兰
Elam?
是我
In the flesh.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
路过而已
Just passing through.
你还在为杜兰特先生工作吗
You still working for Mr. Durant?
现在正是在工作
I'm on the job right now.
看来你达成所愿了
I guess you got what you wanted, then.
你好 弗格森先生
Hello, Mr. Ferguson.
居然能再次见到你 先生
It's a surprise to see you again, sir.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you to our fair town?
他在为杜兰特先生工作
He's on railroad business for Mr. Durant.
我也一样
I, too, work for Mr. Durant.
他任命我做这里的火车站管♥理♥员♥
He appointed me station agent here.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
恭喜两位
To both of you.
你愿意和我们共进晚餐吗
Would you like to join us for supper?
那就改日吧
Well, maybe some other time, then.
改日吧
Maybe some other time.
起床了
Wake up!
起来了
Get up!
补给列车五分钟之后就要开了
Supply train leavin' in 5 minutes!
赶紧开工了
Ain't all of you ain't got a job.
快起来 混♥蛋♥们
Get up, you bastards!
佩妮死了
Penny is dead!
金妮 怎么了
Ginny? What is it?
回去工作 客人还等着呢
Get back to work. There's men waitin'.
太可怕了
Such a terrible thing.
是啊 兄弟
Truly it is, brother.
悲剧
Tragic.
但这或许是
But this could be the opportunity
我们一直在寻找的机会
we've been looking for.
你们不会相信的 兄弟们
You ain't gonna believe this, boys.
工资列车旁有个黑鬼警卫
There's a nigger guard in the payroll car.
让我找个据点吧 长官 一枪射死他
Let me take point, Captain. Shoot that buck dead.
让我看看
Let me see him.
一直以来都是我打头阵
I've been the first man through the door all along.
这次也还是让我来干掉他吧
I think I've earned the right to take him down.
行 博汉南 你上吧
All right, Bohannon, you got it.
餐厅
热餐 红酒 啤酒 烘培食物
不 不行
No, don't.
真搞不懂他们为何总拿琐事烦我
I don't know why they bother me with these things.
托马斯 怎么了
Thomas, what is it?
好像有个女人被杀了
It seems a woman has been murdered.
我们这里第一件凶杀案
A first for our little community.
虽说她只是个妓♥女♥ 但...
She was just a whore, but still...
知道凶手是谁吗
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表