剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Normally, I'd have something really poetic and clever to say.
正常情况下 我都会有些非常诗性和机智的话来说
But since Nomi's pregnancy bomb had left us all speechless
但由于Nomi的怀孕炸♥弹♥让我们全都无语了
and in a situation that was anything but normal,
并处在一个不正常的状况之中
there were no words.
我没话讲了
At least, no eloquent ones.
至少 没有洋洋洒洒的话了
Your pregnant ass is pregnant?
你♥他♥妈♥的怀孕了吗
Um, actually,
呃 事实上
what I think Sky really meant to say was...
我觉得Sky真正想表达的是
how'd you get...
你是怎么得到
...you know, a-all that?
你懂的 这 这一切
Isn't it obvious?
不明显吗
She didn't just slip and fall on the "D."
她不就是"滑倒"了然后"摔"在老二上了吗
Thank you, Jazz, for that.
谢谢你的解释 Jazz
Uh, anyway, okay, I know I was gonna have to do this at some point,
呃 无论如何 好的 我知道我总得在什么时候解释一下
so... here it goes.
所以 事情是这样的
Remember the day that I ended things with Paige?
还记得我和Paige分手那天吗
Who the hell is Paige?
Paige是谁
The old lady teacher who looked like she was tweaking on meth?
那个看起来像吸了冰♥毒♥一样的老年女教师吗
She was a professor of a class you were in,
她是你一门课的教授
but she doesn't work at the school anymore,
但她不在学校工作了
so it doesn't even matter.
所以这些不重要
Because of the drugs? Okay, dudes,
因为毒品吗 好了 朋友们
can you just let Nomi continue?
你能让Nomi继续讲吗
Anyway...
无论如何
after I ended things with Paige...
在我和Paige分手之后
I can't do this.
我不能再继续了
...I met up with Zoey for margaritas.
我和Zoey约了喝玛格丽特
So many margaritas.
喝了太多玛格丽特
And after she left, I stayed and kinda met a guy,
她离开之后 我留在那儿 遇到了一个男孩
and then I kinda went home with him.
接着我和他回家了
And then I kinda slipped and...
然后我有点"滑倒"了 接着
you know, fell on the "D."
你懂的 "摔"在老二上了
And that concludes the informational portion of this meeting.
这就总结了此次会议的信息传达环节
So, bingo bango, I'm having me a baby.
于是 成功了 我怀孕了
Mazel tov.
恭喜
We're having a house baby! Yep.
我们有了一个家庭小宝贝 是的
We're hugging.
我们在抱抱耶
Yay. Yay.
耶 耶
Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
好的 是的
Now, obviously, having a baby in college is, like, a very complicated situation.
现在 很明显 在读大学的时候有了孩子是一个非常复杂的情况
Um... then, you know, I just have to ask the hard question.
呃 接下来 你懂的 我必须问一个令人为难的问题
Why didn't you uncomplicate...
你为什么不简化下
the situation?
这个情况
Because she decided to do the brave and moral thing
因为她下定决心要做勇敢和道德的事
and keep it.
然后留下了它
I knew you'd come to my side.
我就知道你会倒向我这一边的
You're gonna love Jesus.
你会爱上主的
Okay, slow up, Ana Coulter. Still pro-choice.
好了 别急 Ana Coulter 我仍然支持女人有流产的自♥由♥
Just chose what was right for me. Right.
我只是做了自己的选择 对
And we fully support you, obviously.
而且我们完全支持你 显而易见
You're just choosing to take on such a-a huge responsibility at 20.
你只是选择了在二十岁的时候承担如此巨大的责任
Last semester, you couldn't even keep your aloe plant alive.
上个学期 你连你的芦荟都养不活
And now you're gonna need that for all those stretch marks.
而转眼间你就得用它们来消除妊娠纹了
All right, you guys,
好了 各位
women our age have children all the time, okay?
很多我们这个年龄的女人都有孩子 好吗
Solange did it, Kylie Jenner did it,
Solange做到了 Kylie Jenner也做到了
and my personal hero, Whoopi Goldberg.
还包括我心目中的英雄 Whoopi Goldberg
I mean, she did it.
我想说 她也做到了
Okay, well, do you plan on making it work under this roof?
好吧 你打算让它发生在这个屋檐下吗
Because we just blew our entire athletic housing stipend on this house,
因为我们刚刚为了这房♥子花掉了我们全部的运动员住房♥补贴
and we were really planning to rock out with our...
而且我们非常希望能痛快地玩
Pause.
等一下
Baby in the womb.
别影响到孩子
All right, y-you guys can rage here every day, okay?
好吧 你们每天都可以在这儿狂欢 好吗
I mean, nothing's gonna change.
我是说 什么都不会改变
Oh, no, no. But to be fair, a lot of things probably should change.
哦 不不不 但是说实话 很多事情可能的确需要改变
No, look. Oh, gosh.
不 看啊 哦 天哪
This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you guys,
这正是我不想告诉你们的原因
because I knew you were gonna get really weird,
因为我知道你们会变得很反常
and I just... you know, I want everything to be normal.
而我只是 你懂得 我想让一切维持正常
But you're normally not pregnant.
但是你正常情况下 不会怀孕
Then pretend I'm not pregnant.
那就假装我没怀孕
Okay? Just treat me like normal Nomi.
好吗 把我当做正常的Nomi来对待
Fine, normal Nomi.
好的 正常的Nomi
Since you're the last one to arrive to the house,
因为你是最后一个到达这房♥子的
you get the haunted room with the creepy, little ghost girl.
你分到了有着恐怖幽灵小女孩的闹鬼房♥间
Yeah, she just sits at the foot of the bed
对 她就坐在床尾
on her squeaky, little tricycle,
她那辆吱吱作响的小三轮车上
beckoning you to Hell.
召唤着你去地狱
Bright side...
好的一面是
she and her little house baby might be friends.
她和你的小孩儿也许能交个朋友
Guys, I cannot stop thinking about this Nomi mess, you know?
兄弟们 我情不自禁地想着Nomi的事 懂吗
I... Having a kid with somebody I barely even know...
我 和一个我几乎不认识的人有了孩子
it's... it's my worst nightmare.
这是 是我最糟糕的噩梦
I try to stay safe, but after a super-turnt night,
我努力保证安全措施 但是在一个狂欢之夜过后
there's definitely been a few times where, you know, I've...
肯定会有少数几次那种 你懂得 我
Raw-dogged it with some randos
和随便什么人无套爱爱了
because you don't love yourself?
因为你不洁身自爱
Oh. That's beside the point.
哦 那偏离重点了
What I'm trying to say is that
我想表达的是
Nomi's baby daddy's out there in the world somewhere
Nomi的孩子的父亲在世界的某个地方
minding his own business, then... bam...
考虑着他自己的事情 接着 砰
finds out he has a little seed running around.
发现他有了个活蹦乱跳的小种子
That's...
这也
That's terrifying, you know?
这太可怕了 你懂吗
It could be any one of us.
这可能发生在我们每个人身上
Couldn't be me, fam.
我不会这样 兄弟
I stay strapped. All times.
我家伙勒得死死地 每次都是
Every single time? Yes, sir.
每次都是吗 是的 长官
Thank God I have a natural glow.
谢天谢地 我皮肤真好
Could not sleep at all last night thinking about Nomi.
昨天晚上夜不能寐 满脑子想的都是Nomi
There's just so much I am dying to ask her,
有太多问题我超级想问她
but I feel like I can't, with this whole "Treat her normal" thing.
但在这个"当她正常"的背景下 我又觉得我不能问
No? Ooh.
不能吗 哦
No.
别碰
This is for Nomi.
这是给Nomi的
Folic acid for the baby's brain,
叶酸对宝宝的大脑好
calcium for strong bones...
钙元素有助于长出强壮的骨骼
oh, and if it's a boy,
哦 而且如果是个男孩
plantains so his pinga can grow.
芭蕉有助于他小♥弟♥弟♥的发育
Cuban legend.
源自古巴神话
This little prenatal spread is treating her anything but normal.
但是这顿孕妈大餐就是对待她最大的不正常
Well, a normal breakfast for Nomi
好吧 Nomi的一顿正常早餐
is a Diet Coke with a side of wake and bake.
是无糖可乐配上一口床边大♥麻♥
You're not wrong, but look,
你说的没错 但注意
as her ladies, we have to respect her wishes,
作为她的朋友 我们得尊重她的意愿
no matter how absurd they may seem, okay?
不管它们有多荒谬 好吗
Hi, there, Mommy. Hey.
嗨 你好啊 妈咪 嘿
How... Oh. How was your night?
哦 睡得怎么样
Did you see the little dead girl at the edge of your bed?
有没有在床边看到一个亡灵小女孩
I did not. No. Oh.
我没看到 不 哦
I did.
我看到了
Seriously? Where's my soda?
有没搞错 我的汽水在哪儿
Well, uh, when, uh, you showed up in... your condition,
好吧 呃 当 呃 当你以这种状况出现之后
I tossed what we had.
我就把它们都扔了
Ana...
Ana
I did, however, make you this.
但是 我给你做了这个
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表