剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
我也很高兴
Mm.
嗯
Good luck with your decision, kid.
祝你选择顺利 小朋友
Thanks.
谢谢
Dropping out of college...
从大学退学
is an extremely big decision,
是一个无比重大的选择
and it shouldn't be taken lightly, Zoey.
Zoey 这个选择不能随随便便就作出
Do you know...
你知道
how... disappointed...
你♥爸♥爸
your father...
会有
would be?
多失望吗
Ah!
啊
Look, I get that there's gonna be a lot of people that are...
听着 我能够理解 有很多人
not in agreeance with me, including my father,
会反对我的这个决定 包括我的父亲
but technically, I don't need his consent.
可是严格来说 我不需要他的同意
Well, since we're speaking in technicalities,
这个嘛 既然我们在讨论严格意义上的事情
technically, you have one more week
那么严格来说 你还有一个星期的时间
to make a final decision.
来做出最终的决定
Now, why don't you take some time to think about it...
好了 你为何不花点时间 好好考虑一下
you know, meditate, pray,
你懂的 去冥想 去祈祷
even run.
甚至去跑步
But just make sure you don't run in your church shoes.
但是确保自己不要穿着礼拜的鞋子跑步
I'm pretty sure my feet are bleeding.
我基本上可以确定我的脚正在流血
Look, it's just that... right now,
可是 我就是觉得 现在
I feel like dropping out might be the best decision for me.
我感觉退学可能是我最好的选择
Look, I get it.
听着 我懂你的意思
I do.
我真的懂
I just don't want you to make a decision
我只是不想做出的这个决定
that you're gonna regret the rest of your life.
会让你后悔终身
Would you at least give it one week
你能不能在作出最终决定之前
before you pull the trigger?
至少留出一个星期的时间考虑
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
How'd it go? Good!
讨论的怎么样 很不错
Uh, really, really good. Good.
真的 真的很不错 那就好
so, what'd you decide?
所以 你的决定是什么
I decided...
我决定
I'm officially no longer a Cal U student.
正式从加大退学了
Wow.
哇
Congratulations, I guess...
恭喜你 大概吧
is what I should say.
这是我应该说的话
I don't know. Somehow, I feel like this is my fault
我也不知道为什么 我感觉这是我的错
that you're making this decision.
导致你做出了这个决定
But it's totally not.
完全不是
If anything,
一定要说的话
it's... your advice gave me the clarity I needed,
你的建议为我指明了方向
like it always does.
一如既往
So, I guess this means I can't call you "Freshman" anymore.
所以 我想我以后不能再叫你"新生"了
Okay, I'm always going to be Freshman.
行啦 我永远是新生啦
You gonna miss me at all?
你会想我吗
Yes. I'm gonna miss you.
会的 我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
我也会想你的
Well, I'll catch you.
那 回头见
Zoey, wait.
Zoey 等等
Hmm?
嗯
Now we're even.
现在我们扯平了
The night of my 21st birthday party,
在我第二十一个生日的夜晚
I never did get to make my official birthday wish.
我没能正式许下我的生日愿望
But the truth was,
可事实上
deep down, I knew exactly what I wanted.
在我心底里 我很清楚自己到底想要什么
And now all that was left was for me to go out there
现在我需要做的 就是去到外边
and make those dreams come true for myself.
努力让我自己的梦想 成为现实
I'm really bummed I missed your actual birthday.
我没去成你的生日派对 现在可难过了
Mm-hmm. I know.
嗯 我知道
I just can't wait to download you on everything, though.
我都等不及要跟你讲最近发生的一切了
Okay, but first, I really want party details, okay?
好 不过首先 我要知道一些派对的细节 好吗
Okay. Did Ana get too drunk
好吧 Ana有没有喝的烂醉
and vomit everywhere? But also...
然后吐的到处都是 还有
did Aaron get butt naked again?
Aaron是不是又光屁♥股♥了
No.
没有
But he and I, like, kinda, sorta kissed again.
不过 他和我 就是 又接吻了一次
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
I know! And this time, he initiated it.
很吃惊吧 这一次 是他主动的
I mean, it was crazy... No, no, no, Zoey.
我是说 这简直太 不 不 Zoey
I think my water just broke.
我觉得我的羊水破了
I mean, I was talking.
我说 我在说话呢
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表