剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
就在你亲了我 呃 刚好一个月之后
that literally one month after, uh, you kissed me,
你就已经跟别人在一起了
that you were already gonna be with someone else?
噢 正相反我应该留在原地
Oh, as opposed to me sitting around waiting for you
再等你一个三年吗
for another three years?
我知道你为什么这么生气了 Zoey
Yeah, I could see how that would've thrown you off, Zoey.
但我现在就在这儿
Well, I'm here now.
小宝宝Luna会也会逐渐知道
As baby Luna would come to learn,
哪怕在第一次说话 第一次走路
even after our first words, first steps,
第一天上学之后
and first days of school,
我们依然不会停止创造纪录的步伐
we never stop reaching milestones.
最终排名刚刚产生
Just now for the final standings...
有时 它们是我们肩并肩
Sometimes, they're the ones
全力以赴追求的目标
we've worked towards our whole lives, side by side,
但只有一个人才能成功
but only one of us achieves.
有时 他们与我们不期而遇
Sometimes they're the ones that catch us by surprise
却能让我们沉陷其中
and absolutely take our breath away.
有时 最重要的里程碑
And sometimes, the most significant milestones,
被我们用来修正错误
the ones we use to right a wrong,
它会永远地改变我们的一生
will alter the course of our lives forever.
我很高兴你改变了主意跟我一起出来
I'm glad you changed your mind about hanging out.
好吧 听着 Phil
Okay, look, Phil,
昨晚有些事我没有告诉你
there's something that I didn't tell you last night
因为我吓坏了 但我应该告诉你
because I was scared, but I should've told you,
然后我看到了爸爸的留言
and then I saw this note from my dad,
那让我明白了
and that made me realize that...
你 你知道吗
Y-You know what?
那些细节其实不重要 - Nomi
The details actually don't really matter. - Nomi.
我 啊
I... Yeah.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
呃
Um...
我想说 我不想成为那个
I'm saying that I don't want to be the reason
让你错失你每一天最喜欢的时光的人
that you miss out on what could be your favorite part of every day.
我很困惑
I am beyond confused.
呃 嗯
Um... Hmm.
这是你的女儿 Luna
This is your daughter. Luna.
噢
Oh.
这不太算是我设想的
So, not exactly what I imagined
兄弟窝的第一个活动
for the first event in my man cave,
但是 嘿 我们还是有一大群哥们儿
but hey, you know, we're still a bunch of dudes,
一起玩 吃薯片 喝啤酒
hanging out, eating chips, drinking beers.
我们还能一起吹牛逼
But we can still shoot the shit.
恭喜 你女友入围了
Congrats, your girl made the cut.
没错 - 是啊
She did. - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
很遗憾 你女友没有
Sorry your girl didn't.
没错
She did not.
你女友做的鳄梨酱绝了
Your girl made some fire guac.
没错
She did.
噢 超好吃 - 没错 兄弟
Oh, so good, though. - Facts, bro.
没有例外 - 绝了
Every time. - It slaps.
所以 你真的亲了一个男的是吗
So, you really kissed a dude?
没错
I did.
就是我
I really did.
哈
Huh.
行吧 聊得挺好
All right, good talk.
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表