剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Yes. Will I hug a tree?
你不会有事的 我会抱树吗
Look, you'll probably witness some colors
听着 你可能会看到些
that don't even exist.
根本不存在的颜色
And then after that,
然后呢
possible night blindness and vicious nausea.
可能会出现夜盲和严重恶心
But, I mean, come on. Let's just do it.
但 我说 没什么大不了的 吃吧
One time for the one time.
就这一次 下不为例
Cheers. This is dumb.
干杯 好傻
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Okay, pause.
好 停
Did she just interrupt our strut?
她是打断了我们前进的步伐吗
No. She would not do that.
不 她不会这样的
Not unless it was a life-or-death emergency.
除非是关乎生死的紧急情况
And it is.
就是的
Um, I actually have a confession to make, and it's a...
我有件事要坦白 而且这事吧
Oh, my gosh. It's a funny story.
哦 我的天 可有意思了
Such a funny story.
这个故事怪好笑的
You know the day I was headed to London
你们知道我去伦敦那天
and I had... Aaron drive me to the airport?
我让 Aaron开车送我去机场的
Well, you know, I was headed to the plane,
好吧 你们知道的 我准备坐飞机
getting my bags, and...
拿我的包 而且
I may have kissed him.
我很可能亲了他
Where?
哪里
Ew. On his lips.
呕 他嘴上
Ew. I meant in the car or on the tarmac?
呕 我是说在车里还是在停机坪上
Well, it was more of, like, a curbside situation.
更像在靠近路边的人行道上
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么
And then I got on the plane.
接着我就上飞机了
And, dude, I am so beyond sorry for this.
姐妹 我特别抱歉
I was such an emotional wreck,
我当时情绪崩溃了
and, like, I had broken up with Luca,
刚刚和Luca分手
and I was about to leave, and so I didn't... Zoey, stop.
而且马上就要走了 所以我也 Zoey 别说了
It's okay.
没关系的
I've gone from repulsed animosity
我对他的感觉从极度憎恨
to simply just detesting him to
到普通的厌恶
barely feeling a spark of friendship.
最后连一星半点儿的友谊也没了
Okay. Well, um...
好吧 那么
Where do you guys stand now?
你们现在是什么情况呢
Well, we stand nowhere.
什么情况也没有
I didn't talk to him all summer.
我整个暑假都没和他说话
And I do not want my first reach-out to be at my party.
我也不想让第一次聊天发生在我的派对上
Whose party?
谁的派对
Girl, just let her have this.
就装作是她的吧
She obviously needs it.
很明显她需要关注
Zoey,
Zoey
you're gonna have to talk to him about it at some point,
你终归要和他把事情说清楚的
so just rip the Band-Aid off.
所以长痛不如短痛
Do it now.
现在就去说吧
Rip it.
去吧
Rip it.
去吧
Hey, Aaron.
你好 Aaron
Oh, hey. Hey, Zoey.
哦 嘿 你好 Zoey
You're glowing.
你在发光诶
Aaron, stop. Just stop.
Aaron 行了 别说这些了
Before we continue this,
在闲聊之前
I really do think we have to talk about our incident.
我觉得有必要谈谈我们之间的小插曲
At the airport... our kiss.
在机场的 那个吻
Oh! Yeah. Yeah.
哦 对 是的
I mean... I mean, yeah, we can talk about it,
我们当然可以聊聊
but it was just a little... kiss, you know?
但是 那只不过就是亲了一下吧
Not a big deal. We didn't even smash.
没啥大不了 我们也没干别的
You're right. Right.
你说的有道理 是的
Wow, you're actually so right.
你说的也太有道理了
It was just a kiss.
我们就是普通地亲了一下
Yeah.
对
But don't get me wrong.
不过 你别误会
I mean, I feel like you definitely wanted to smash.
我感觉你当时是想干点别的什么的
What?
什么
Yeah, and even you talking about it now
对 而且你现在又提起这件事
makes me feel like you still wanna smash.
让我觉得你现在还是想和我♥干♥点什么
Just tell me. I mean...
你可以直接告诉我
I don't. You sure?
我不想 你确定吗
Okay, Freshman.
好吧 新生
I'm gonna go find Doug...
我要去找Doug了
before you try and kiss me again, 'cause you know how you get.
免得你又来亲我 怕你控制不住自己
Oh! I'll just try and control myself over here.
好 那我就在这尽量控制自己
You know, I'm really glad we're cool.
我很高兴我们之间没事
Yeah. We're fine.
我们当然没事
Unless we smash. Then we'd be really cool.
除非我们干点什么 那我们就更没事了
Just kidding.
开玩笑的
Unless you want to. Still don't.
除非你真的想 真的不想
All right. All right.
好的 好的
Peace! Peace!
拜 拜
That was so not worth
我刚刚为了这事
the 30 minutes of stress belly I just endured.
还紧张得肚子难受了半个小时 太不值了
I mean, who knew that you could deal with your distractions,
谁能想到我能解决这个分散注意力的家伙
move on, and feel better?
向前看 并且变轻松了呢
And do it all while working around the clock
同时还作为一个艺人的造型设计师
as a celebrity stylist.
努力工作不停歇
I hate to say it,
我不想说大话
but Zoey came back from London killing it.
但是老娘从伦敦回来之后简直太强了
Let the pre-game begin!
热身赛开始吧
Welcome home, kid.
欢迎回来 小姑娘
Hey. Uh...
嘿 那个
I feel like I owe you an apology.
我应该向你道歉的
You do?
真的吗
He does?
真的吗
Yeah, I mean, even though you were wrong
对 尽管我们在一起的时候
about a lot of things when we were together...
在好多事情上你都犯错了
like, an unsettling amount.
真的是很多事情
Like, almost everything you said was questionable.
其实 几乎你说的每件事都有质疑的空间
Okay, did America change the definition of "Apology"
所以 我不在美国的这段时间里
while I was gone?
"道歉"的意思变了吗
But you weren't wrong about one thing...
但有一件事你是对的
Joey.
关于Joey
I mean, I should've handled things better.
我没把事情处理好
But that's my ankh to bear, you know? So...
但那确实是我的问题 所以
Yeah.
是
Wow. Uh...
哇
I... I... Thank you, Luca.
我 谢谢你 Luca
You know, that really means a lot to me.
这对来说我意义重大
And trust me, I know there's a whole lot
而且说实话 其实有很多事情
we both could have handled differently.
我们俩本都可以处理得更好的
Like me ghosting you internationally...
比如 我跑到国外跟你玩消失
for sure, not my best look.
我绝对能比这做得更好的
Hey, the cosmos course-corrected.
塞翁失马 焉知非福
I actually ended up doing
我在这个暑假完成了
some of the best work of my life this summer.
一部分我最好的创作
Oh, my goodness!
天哪 太好了
So I guess you could kind of say, like,
所以某种程度上你可以说
I was, like, your... your muse.
我算是你的 灵感女神了
More like anti-muse.
不如说是反灵感女神
Wow, that's a sick name for my brand.
哇 我的品牌可以叫这个炫酷的名字
Oh, okay.
好吧
Well, I'm just... glad you're not mad.
看到你没生气我很高兴
Well, I mean, don't get me wrong.
别误会了
At first, I was big mad.
一开始我超级生气
Big, big mad, you know?
超级超级生气
I just kept replaying the day you left.
脑海中不停回放你离开的那天
You know, sending all the texts.
给你发了那么多短♥信♥
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表