剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 能收声了吗
Okay, guys, can we please stop?
因为我这里确实有个
'Cause I actually have a very real somebody
名字叫Rochelle的"某人"正等着"得聊聊 越快越好"
named Rochelle who "Needs to talk ASAP,"
在我看来可以翻译成"得杀了我 越快越好"的真人在
which I'm interpreting as "Needs to kill me ASAP,"
因为我睡了她男人
'cause I slept with her man.
我可怎么办呐
What in the world am I supposed to do?
好啦 也许Rochelle还不知道
Okay, well, maybe Rochelle doesn't know
你跟Aaron之间发生的事
what went down with you and Aaron.
又有可能是Aaron告诉她 他想跟你在一起
Or maybe Aaron told her that he wants to be with you
她正试着大度地让步呢
and she's trying to gracefully concede.
是啊 没准她是想用她的拳头来恭喜你呢
Yeah. Maybe she wants to congratulate you with her fists.
所以 你们的意思是
So, you're saying
不管怎么看 我都得挨揍了
any way I look at this, I'm getting my ass beat?
当然了 - 活该的
For sure. - Deserved.
我可以给你些实用建议吗
Can I give you some practical advice?
请说 Sky
Please, Sky.
护好脸
Protect your face,
除非Aaron钟爱伤疤或者毁容脸
unless Aaron is into scars and disfigurement.
头发在后面绑个圆髻
Pull your hair back into a high bun
这样她就扯不到了
so that she cannot pull it.
必须把首饰摘下来 这样她就不会撕坏你耳垂
Jewelry must be removed so that she can't tear your lobes,
或者带双户外靴
and maybe bring some Timbs
这样你在出拳之前还能稳稳重心
so that you can ground yourself before you take a swing.
好啦 等下 你干嘛不先试试回复Rochelle的短♥信♥呢
Okay, wait. Why don't you try responding to Rochelle's text
看看你能不能得到点提示 猜下她想要什么
and see if you can get a hint about what she wants?
你知道么 这可真是 棒啊
You know, that is... Yeah.
这真是十分成熟的建议 Jazz
That's actually a very mature idea, Jazz.
更成熟的事就是连夜买♥♥双户外靴
More mature thing is to overnight yourself a pair of Timbs.
"嘿 一切都还好吧"
"Hey, everything good?"
"是想要我回电♥话♥吗"
"Want me to call you?"
对 不错
Yes. That's good.
好啦 我现在能做的就只有等
Okay. All I can do is wait.
好吧 为了了解更多情况
Okay, in the interest of poking around just a little bit,
要是我给Javi发短♥信♥会怎么样呢
what if I send a text to Javi?
你懂的 就发一些像 呃
You know, just saying something like, um,
"亲爱的Javier"
"My darling Javier,"
"我就是想让你知道 你 我的爱人"
"I just need you to know that you, my love,"
"是我最爱的某个人"
"are my favorite somebody."
别吧
No.
跟你们无语死了
You guys suck.
好了 是她
Okay, it's her.
"面对面谈更好 是关于Aaron的事"
"Face to face is better. It's about Aaron."
刚拿到最后一个包
Just got the last bag.
正要把他跟其他的放一起
Putting it with the rest of them.
嘿 伙计们 - 咋样
Hey, guys. - What up?
你好
Hey.
所以
So...
所以
So...
你懂的 我想说我们应该搞异地恋的这套 但是
You know, I wanna say that we should do this long-distance thing, but...
是啊 感觉我们不适合
Yeah. It doesn't really feel like us.
是 你知道你是这一年发生的最棒的惊喜 对吧
Nah. You know you were the best surprise to happen this year, right?
我想谦虚一下说不是 但是我可不会
I wanna be modest and say I don't, but I do.
我是说 你也是相当棒的惊喜
I mean, hey, you were a pretty great surprise, too, though.
谢啦
Thanks.
那 我猜这就是"等我们下次再见"的时刻了
So, I guess this a "Until we meet again" moment
而不是说"拜拜"
instead of a "Goodbye"?
不管怎样 我都会想你的
Either way, I'm gonna miss you.
我也是 - 伙计们 快进来
Me too. - Guys, come in.
我们要在你们走之前敬几杯
We're gonna do a toast before you have to leave.
我去 好吧 - 好
Damn. All right. - Okay.
敬Sky
To Sky.
敬我们过去的
For three years,
畏惧你的这三年 - 没错儿
we have been terrified of you. - So true.
但是我们从未像现在这样为你自豪
But never before have we been more proud.
东京完全不知道将要有何等人物来给它一击
Tokyo has no idea what's about to hit them.
真就
Literally.
一拳上脸
In the face.
为我们的女孩敬上一杯 她将要离开这里
A toast to our girl, who's about to go out there
为她的家乡带回金牌
and bring home the gold!
噢 - 没错
Whoo! - Yes!
为了美国队 为了加大
For Team USA, for Cal U,
还有最重要的 为了Forster家族
and most importantly, for the Forster family
和整个中南部
and all of South Central.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers! - Cheers!
喔 - 干杯
Whoo! - Cheers!
哦 劲挺大嘛 - 喔
Oh, that's hot. - Whew!
谢谢你们 我好爱大家
Thank you. I love you all so much.
我也爱你 - 我会想你的
I love you, too. - I'm gonna miss you.
我们也爱你 - 我会想你的
We love you, too. - I'm gonna miss you.
但是我最爱你
But I love you the most.
你最好到那然后干翻所有肯尼亚
You better go out there and smoke all those Kenyans
和牙买♥♥加人 记住了吗
and Jamaicans, okay?
好
Okay.
嘿 我们得走了
Hey, we better get going.
嗯 来吧Rod'Nae 拿上我的包
Um... come on, Rod'Nae. Grab my bags.
哦 - Rod'Nae 还不快去拿包
Oh. - Rod'Nae, get those bags!
拜 Sky - 拜
Bye, Sky! - Bye!
爱你哦 - 拜拜
Love you! - Bye!
你没事吧
You okay?
说实话
Honestly?
我不太好
I'm not doing too good.
我会很想念她的
I'm gonna miss her so much.
哦 我懂了
Oh, I got this.
搞穿着凉鞋的知心姐姐那套
Homegirl has Birkenstocks on.
可得了吧 想想之后修脚场面得多惨烈吧
Pssh. Consider that pedicure messed up.
Zoey 嘿
Zoey. Hey.
嘿 姐妹儿
Hey, girl.
听着 我那天在学校看见你了
Look, I saw you on campus the other day
还有你对看见我跟Aaron在一起的反应
and how you reacted when you saw me with Aaron.
我知道你为什么踉跄逃跑
I know why you scampered away.
求求你别跟我讲她要打我脸了
Please don't tell me she's about to hit my face.
姐可是靠脸吃饭的
It's my money maker.
这就是我找你的原因
And that's the reason I hit you up.
我想着我们能见面谈谈这件事 女人对女人
I wanted us to meet so we could address this thing woman to woman.
我想要道歉
I want to apologize.
你想干嘛
You want to what?
事实上 我让你远离Aaron的时候
The thing is, when I asked you to fall back from Aaron,
不是为了你 或者他
it... it wasn't about you, or him.
是为了我自己 你懂的 为了我的不安感
It was about me, you know, and my insecurities.
我不该把这些强加给你
And I was wrong to put that on you.
好 好吧
R-Right.
没错
Right.
我是说 很明显你们之间没有什么
I mean, clearly there's nothing going on between you two.
我因为男女之间关系很好
And the fact that I jumped to conclusions
就妄下定论这事
because a woman has a guy as one of her best friends
真是一个女人能对另一个女人做的最坏的事之一
is just... one of the worst things a woman can do to another woman.
其中之一 哇哦
One of the w... Wow.
呃 我是说 这种事绝对可以排个前两名什么的
Well, I mean, it is definitely up there, possibly top two.
呃 是啊
Uh... yeah.
我就是希望 咱们两个之间的关系没被我搞得太僵 因为
I just hope that I haven't messed things up between us so badly because,
往后
moving forward,
我们三个要是能成朋友我会很开心的
I'd really like it if we could all three be friends.
她为什么就不能给我一拳呢
Why couldn't she just punch me in the face?
从小以来 我们都被教导 赢就是赢
From a young age, we're taught a win is a win,
毫不留情 奋战到底
to take no prisoners, to fight the good fight,
我们也被教育要有良好的体育精神
but we're also taught good sportsmanship.
所以 当你看着对手的双眼
So, when you have to look your opponent in the eye
心里清楚在他遵守规则 而你在作弊
and know that you played dirty while they played by the rules,
胜利的滋味就绝对苦大过甜
it can definitely make the victory much more bitter than sweet.
喔 煮茶吗
Ooh, tea?
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表