剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Keep your head up, man.
继续努力吧
"Good looking out, homie."
"你这忙帮得真好啊 兄弟"
What the hell does that mean...
这到底是什么意思
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
The interview!
面试
On a scale from 1 to 10, how mad is Aaron?
按1到10打分 Aaron有多生气
Oh, you could add a zero to that 10,
哦 在10后面加个0
and you'd be in the ballpark.
你就差不多了
Great. What, could you blame him?
这下好了 怎么 你能怪他吗
You flaked on a simple favor.
让你帮个小忙你都放鸽子
Okay, yeah, I know.
好吧 这我知道
But it was an honest mistake.
但好歹也是无心之过
I get that it doesn't make it any better,
我知道于事无补
but... but I've been swamped at work.
但是 但是我工作都忙不过来
I literally haven't slept in the past 48 hours.
我过去的48小时都没合眼
Okay, well your "Honest mistake" cost him a real opportunity.
好吧 你的"无心之过"让他错过了一个良机
He's going through it.
他难过死了
Because I didn't get him an interview at Stevens & Lido?
就因为我没给他在Stevens & Lido安排上一个面试吗
No, because his student loans are, like, six figures.
不 是因为他的学生贷款大概有六位数
And your dad's company could've helped him with their loan forgiveness program
而你♥爸♥的公♥司♥本来可以提供贷款宽免计划的
if you hooked him up.
如果你给他安排一下的话
Right. I feel awful.
有道理 我好愧疚
You should.
你是该愧疚
Okay, wait a minute.
哎 等等
Granted, we all know that Zoey tends to be a little wrapped up in Zoey,
当然 我们都知道Zoey有时候会只想着自己
but we can't put Aaron's entire financial crisis on her.
但我们不能把Aaron的整个财务危机都怪在她头上
She didn't make him take that money.
她可没逼他借那笔钱
No, the banks who preyed on Aaron did.
没错 是压榨Aaron的银行干的
What, preyed on him? How?
啥 压榨他 怎么说
Sometimes I really forget how Sherman Oaks you are, Sherman Oaks.
有时候我还真就忘了你有多谢尔曼橡树街区 大小姐
The way they prey on all Black kids
压榨方式就是他们压榨所有黑人孩子常规手段
who want to go to college but can't afford it.
挑那些想上大学但是上不起的
Yeah. They know that there's no other option for us,
没错 他们知道我们别无选择
so they give us this easy money,
所以让我们轻松拿到一笔钱
wrap it in a free T-shirt, right?
包在一件免费T恤里面 对吧
And then you go off to college,
然后你去上学
and then it's, "Whoo, I'm in school,"
一开始是"哦耶 我有学上了"
just for you to realize when you get out,
但是毕业的时候才发现
that you owe them twice the money that they gave you,
你欠了有他们原先两倍那么多的钱
plus the shirt off your back.
还要搭上你身上的那件T恤
Um. Hello. Hi.
呃 等等 我有话说
Fellow person of color here.
好歹我也是有色同胞
And as someone riddled with student loans,
作为同样学生贷款缠身的人来说
I still think there's something to be said
我还是认为在
for more minorities going to college than ever before.
让更多少数族裔上大学这方面是有可取之处的
Yeah, and that's great and all,
对 这是很好
but the cost and the benefit of that education aren't equal.
但是这份教育里面的代价和回报是不匹配的
The reality is
而且事实就是
if we all graduated with the same degree,
如果我们毕业的时候都拿着同样的学位
all had the same experience,
有着同样的经验
and all slayed the same interview,
都搞定了同样的面试
the offer would go to Nomi first,
那工作肯定还是先给Nomi
and then to you, and then to Doug and Aaron,
然后给你 然后给Doug和Aaron
and then Zoey, Sky, and I would come dead last.
最后Zoey Sky和我垫底
Yep.
没错
You... You should probably pick that up right there.
你最好把那个捡一下
Pick what up?
捡什么
Oh, that... that knowledge my baby just dropped.
哦 就我宝贝甩出来的知识
She did.
她做到了
You did. I did.
你做到了 我做到了
Mm-hmm. Like a Congresswoman.
跟个女议员一样
Hi.
嗨
What's up?
怎么了
Aaron, I had no clue about everything
Aaron 我根本都不知道
that was happening with the loans and all that,
贷款什么的那些事
and... and believe me when I say I am so, so sorry.
请你相信我真的真的很抱歉
I promise I'm gonna make it up to you.
我保证会补偿你
I... I swear.
我发誓
Yeah. All good.
哦 好的
Look, um, hey.
听着 嘿
No, um...
别关门
Dude, can you give me a second, please?
哥们 拜托再给我一秒的机会
Okay. Here's your second.
好 给你一秒钟
What's up?
什么事
Well, I put a call in to my dad, and he can't...
好吧 我给我爸打电♥话♥了 可是他不能
Great, because it seemed like he had been waiting to hear from you.
那可好 因为看起来他好像一直等着你联♥系♥他呢
Weeks, actually.
都等了好几周了
Look, Aaron, I messed up.
好吧 Aaron 我搞砸了
Look, Zoey, I'm...
Zoey 我现在
I'm trying my hardest not to say anything disrespectful to you,
我正在尽最大努力 不对你说一些不尊重的话
so I'm politely asking you to please give me some space.
所以我礼貌地请求你 拜托给我一点空间
All right?
好吗
No, because I want to fix this.
不行 我要弥补过失
You can't fix it. You're not letting me.
你弥补不了 你不让我弥补
Because you're too late, Zoey!
因为你已经太晚了 Zoey
The one time that I needed you... the one time...
我就求你帮忙这一次 就这一次
where were you at?
你跑哪去了
I... Right.
我 没错
But if you need something, you expect me to drop everything
但是如果你有事找我 你就期待我放下手头的所有事情
and be there, no questions asked.
来帮你 连一句话都不带问的
Because that's how this relationship works.
这就是我们关系的常态
You... You... You... You... You need some advice about something,
你要我给你建议
I give it to you.
我就给你建议
You need some support during a crisis, you got it.
你在危机面前需要人支持你 有我在
You need somebody to kiss to get over your ex?
你为了忘掉前任 需要亲一个人
I'm your man, right?
我也是你的第一人选 对吧
Right?
没错吧
You said it yourself. I'm always there for you.
你自己说的 我总会来帮你
I know, and I'm... I'm sorry.
我知道 我 很对不起
Man, don't be.
哎 别对不起了
Please don't be. I'm actually...
别白费力气了 其实我
I'm honestly not even mad at you.
甚至都不是生你的气
I'm mad at myself
我是生自己的气
to think that you would actually come through for me.
居然会以为你能为我兑现什么
How'd it take me this long to realize how selfish you are?
我怎么花这么长时间才意识到你有多自私
It's crazy.
太夸张了
You good?
你还好吧
Oh, yeah.
嗯
No, I'm good. I'm G-double-O-D good.
我很好 我是大写的好
You wanna talk?
想谈谈吗
No.
不
But how about that drink?
不过说好的喝一杯还算数吗
You got it.
没问题
Right.
好
What's up?
你好呀
Hey.
嘿
So, you wanted to talk?
你想谈谈是吗
Yeah.
嗯
So...
是这样的
I was...
我
I was out with my sister and her boyfriend tonight,
我今晚出去跟我姐姐和她男朋友玩来着
and I think I figured out what's been bothering me.
我觉得我想通是什么一直困扰我了
It's their connection.
是他们之间的感情
What does their connection have to do with us?
他们之间的感情跟我们有什么关系
Theirs is rooted in a shared cultural experience
他们的感情是扎根在共同的文化体验上的
because both of them are Black.
因为他们都是黑人
We'll never have that.
我们永远也不会有那个的
And no matter how hard I try, I just...
而且不管我多努力去尝试 我
I can't seem to get past it.
好像就是不能跨过这个坎
Wow.
哇
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表