剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Um... w-w-w-what's all this?
呃 这 这 这些都是什么呀
Just hand-me-down baby clothes from Jazz and Sky's cousin.
就是一些Jazz和Sky的表兄的二手婴儿衣服
They dropped them off on their way to practice.
她们去训练的路上顺便送来的
It turns out they actually have feelings.
原来她们也是有感情的
Oh.
哦
Look, Nomi, I'm so sorry
听着 Nomi 我真的很抱歉
that I made you feel like you couldn't share
我让你觉得你不能跟我分享
one of the biggest things that's ever happened to you with me.
你这辈子最重要的一件事之一
Look, I wanted to tell you, okay?
听着 我是想告诉你来着 好吗
Just... you know you.
但是 你知道你这个人
I do.
我知道
I've also heard I can be a little judgmental...
我还听说我有点意见太多了
...and opinionated at times, so...
有时还很固执己见 所以
I-I get why you went to Luca.
我懂你为什么告诉Luca
Well, thank you for understanding. Of course.
谢谢你能理解我 应该的
I understand that Luca never gives an opinion about anything
我知道Luca对任何事都不会有意见
and that he's a safe bet,
他是个保险的选择
but I-I guess what I'm trying to say is
但我只是想说
I'm not here to be that, you know?
我不想像他一样 你知道吗
I'm really trying to be a re... A real friend to you,
我只想当一个 一个真正的朋友
which means giving it to you straight 100% of the time,
就意味着我永远都会对你百分百坦诚
and I know I could have handled things so much better,
我知道我本可以表现得更好的
but do you want a safe bet
但是你是想要一个没意见人
or do you want someone that's here to help you through this
还是想要一个能帮你度过这个
very real, very hard situation?
非常真实 非常艰难时期的人
Zoey, you think I don't know this is a hard situation?
Zoey 你觉得我不知道会很艰难吗
I don't know what you think,
我不知道你怎么想
because you haven't opened up about anything.
因为你从来没有对任何事情坦诚过
Okay, you want to know what I think?
好 你想知道我怎么想吗
I think I may have made, like, a really big mistake.
我觉得我犯了一个巨大的错误
Nomi, it's a mistake that could have happened to any of us, though.
Nomi 但这个错误是我们之中任何一个人都有可能会犯的
No, it couldn't have, 'cause
不 不会的 因为
at every point when I had the choice to stop this from happening...
每一步我都有机会阻止这件事发生
I didn't.
但是我没有
I knew what I was doing with that guy.
和那个男的在一起的时候 我知道我在干什么
S-So, you wanted a baby?
所以 你想要个孩子吗
I didn't, like, not want it.
我不是 不想要
I just didn't care.
我只是不在乎
And I know that I was really reckless.
我也知道我很鲁莽
I was just in such an emotionally messed-up place after the breakup,
但我分手之后处于一个情绪很混乱的状态
and then when I actually found out I was pregnant,
然后当我真的发现自己怀孕的时候
I thought, like,
我就想着
"You know, would it be the worst thing in the world"
"其实 这也不一定是坏事"
"to have a little someone who would love me unconditionally?"
"可以有一个小小的人会无条件的爱我"
And now I'm just worried that...
现在我真的很担心
that I made a mistake, but it's too late now.
我犯了一个巨大的错误 但是现在已经太晚了
I'm really, really scared.
我真的真的好害怕
Nomi.
Nomi
In any other instance,
其他任何情况下
I would have chimed in with a million opinions
我都会插嘴提出我的一堆看法
and possibly a few harsh judgments,
也许还有一些很严厉的意见
but this time was different.
但这次不一样
And even though I wasn't going to back down from being an honest friend,
虽然我没有打算放弃做一个诚实的朋友
I decided that the best thing for Nomi in that moment...
我觉得这一刻Nomi最需要的
...was to say absolutely nothing at all.
就是我什么都不要说
Hey, son.
嘿 小子
Uh... I see you playing with your car.
呃 你在玩你的小车啊
You know, I liked cars, too, when I was your age.
你知道吗 我像你这么大的时候 也喜欢车
Is that your favorite toy?
这是你最喜欢的玩具吗
I was a late talker, too.
我也是个晚说话的小孩
Wow. This is surreal, you know?
哇 这感觉好不真实
Look, I-I know that this is awkward for the both of us.
我知道这对我们俩都很尴尬
I lost a lot of time in your life,
我错过了你生命中的很长一段时间
and I'm sorry for that.
真的很抱歉
But I'm here now.
但是我现在来了
I'm gonna make things right.
我会做正确的事情
Starting with this. You want some candy?
从这个开始 你想吃糖吗
You understood that, didn't you?
这个你听懂了 对吧
Hey!
嘿
The hell you doing with my son?!
你♥他♥妈♥跟我儿子干什么呢
Your son?
你儿子吗
But he has my...
但是他有我的
Take care of him, man.
好好照顾他 兄弟
Raise him right.
教育好他
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表