剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
People want that good-good.
所有人都想要好东西
I'll take that so-so for a lower price.
那我低价买♥♥那个一般般的东西
Oh, come on, Horatio. You're better than that.
哦 拜托 Horatio 别这样
And it's just business.
这只是生意
All right.
好吧
See you tomorrow in Fluid Mechanics.
明天流体力学课上见
Yo, bro.
哟 老兄
Your girl's looking for you, man. Huh?
你的妹子在找你 老兄 什么
And, frankly, I'm tired of making small talk with her.
说实话 我不想再和她闲聊了
I-I mean, I just don't find her that interesting.
我是说 我就是觉得她没那么有趣
I mean, she's cute, though, so I get it...
我是说 她是很可爱啦 所以我懂你
I guess.
我想
Look, after Parents Weekend,
听着 家长会周末之后
this is my biggest dealing day of the year.
这是我一年中最大的交易日
A'ight, but don't tell me that.
好吧 但是别跟我说这些
Go tell her.
去跟她说
She keeps on asking me where you are,
她一直在问我你在哪
and I don't know what to tell her.
我不知道跟她说什么
I don't know.
我不知道
This is my first real relationship.
这是我第一次谈恋爱
Honestly, I don't want anything to mess it up.
说实话我不想搞砸
I really like this girl.
我确实很喜欢那个女孩
Hey, Vivy.
嘿 Vivy
Where you been?
你刚刚去哪了
Uhhhhhhhh...
呃
Looking for you, Heidi Heidi Ho Ho!
在找你呀 Heidi Heidi Ho Ho
I love when he calls me that.
我喜欢他这么叫我
Mm. You would.
嗯 是的
Jenga? Yeah.
玩叠叠乐吗 好啊
Let's do it.
我们来玩吧
...there, so it's not like they can say anything, you know?
并不是他们可以随意说什么 你明白吗
That's crazy. Yeah!
那太疯狂了 是的
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Guys, it's Zoey.
大伙 是Zoey
Apparently, she couldn't get in
很明显 她进不来
because she's no longer a student,
因为她不再是这里的学生了
so she's gonna go get a drink at Titanium.
所以她准备去钛坦酒吧喝一杯
She threw in a crying emoji,
她发了一个哭泣的表情
so does that mean we need to go, too?
那我们是不是也要去
And miss the biggest event of the school year?
然后错过学校一年里最大的活动吗
I'm sorry, but as a college dropout,
我很遗憾 但是作为一个辍学生
this is the first of many doors
这只是第一扇
that will be slammed in her face.
将在她面前狠狠关上的门
A stable career...
一个稳定的工作
a 401(k)...
401k退休福利计划
and, I hate to say it, but a respectable husband.
以及我不想说的 一个体面的丈夫
It doesn't seem like you hated saying that.
你好像并不是不想说这些
I didn't. I loved it.
没错 我就喜欢说这些
No, see, she's talking about a square.
不 看吧 她在说一个循规蹈矩的人
It's got to be a whole thing.
这事肯定很复杂
You good?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah. No, I'm good, I'm good.
是的 是的 不 我特别好 非常好
She doesn't look good.
她看上去可不太好
Looks like she just seen a ghost.
看上去像见鬼了一样
Actually, two...
实际上 是两个
ghost from her past
一个是前男友
and a ghost from her one-night stand.
另一个是一♥夜♥情♥男友
What?
什么
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey!
嘿
Uh, my bad, man.
呃 我的错 老兄
Nah, it's all good, man.
啊 没事 老兄
I was just coming to say what's up to the champ here.
我只是想来跟冠军打个招呼
But I guess I'll... catch up with the champ later.
但是我想我可以晚点再来见这位冠军
Okay.
好吧
Mm. Double champ? Who's that?
嗯 双料冠军 那是谁
That's the president of your fan club or something?
他是你粉丝会会长还是什么
No. No, that's just Ricky from the track team being extra.
不 不 那只是田径队的Ricky 热情过头了
Oh, okay. Mmhmm.
哦 好吧 嗯
'Cause it looked like Ricky from the track team
因为看上去田径队的Ricky
was trying to be all up on your team.
正想和你亲近亲近
Stop playin'.
别开玩笑了
Nah, but, um, seriously, though,
没有啦 但是 说真的
I-I came over here to congratulate you.
我 我是来恭喜你的
I wanted to hit you up when I heard the great news,
在我听到好消息的时候 我想立刻联♥系♥你
but, you know, I know you been focused,
但是你知道的 我知道你想专注于比赛
so I respect that.
所以我尊重你的想法
Thank you.
谢谢
And I know it's been a struggle,
我知道这很难熬
but, clearly, this whole break's been worth it, right?
但是很明显 暂时分开很值得 不是吗
I'm proud of you, baby.
我为你骄傲 宝贝
Great.
很好
So, I can't go to Field Day because I'm no longer a student,
我不能去校运动会 因为我不是学生了
and, apparently, I can't even hang out at Titanium because,
而且 显然 我也不能在钛坦酒吧乱晃
per Rochelle, I have to fall all the way back from Aaron.
因为Rochelle的关系 我需要躲着Aaron
So in the spirit of non-student sisterhood...
本社会人本着姐妹精神
Zoey! Zoey!
Zoey Zoey
Oh!
哦
Oh! Aaron! I-I didn't see you sitting there.
哦 Aaron 我没看见你坐在那里
Well, I don't want to disturb you
我不想打扰你
and your super-frothy coffee.
还有你的超多泡沫咖啡
Yum, yum, yum! K, bye.
真好闻呀 好了 拜拜
Why are you running off?
为什么你这么急着走
Can you stop being weird, please, and come sit down?
你可不可以不要再这么奇怪 过来坐会
Me? Yeah.
我吗 是的
Yeah, hey.
好的 嘿
Uh... Hey.
呃 嘿
What's this stack of papers about?
那一叠纸是干什么的
That is a proposal from the Chancellor.
是校监给的一个提案
In appreciation of my fighting for Cal U,
为了感谢我为加大进行的斗争
they want to forgive my student loans.
他们想免除我的学贷
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
哦 天啊 我的天啊
Dude, that's amazing!
伙计 这棒极了
Congratulations!
恭喜
Yeah, yeah, no, they're gonna wipe out
啊 不 他们可以彻彻底底地
my student debt completely.
免除我的学贷
All I have to do is stop fighting for them to divest in private prisons
只要我不再争取要求他们从私人监狱撤资
and sign an NDA, so...
并签订保密协议
Oh. Wow.
哦 哇
So I guess it's more "Messed up" than amazing.
所以比起"棒极了"更应该是"烦透了"
Yeah.
是啊
Uh... so, what are you gonna do?
呃 所以 你想怎么办
I don't know, man. I don't know.
我不知道啊 朋友 我不知道
What do you think I should do?
你认为我应该怎么做
Okay, I don't feel like I can answer that.
好吧 我觉得我没法回答这个问题
Just want to know what you think.
我只想知道你的想法
And be real with me.
我要听你的心里话
Okay, if I'm being real...
好吧 我的心里话
you know, I feel like you'd hate yourself if you took that money.
我觉得你会恨自己拿了那笔钱
Might hate myself if I don't.
也可能会恨自己没拿那笔钱
True. I just know how dedicated you are to that cause,
没错 只是我知道你为那份事业付出了很多
and I worry that, you know,
所以我担心
your guilt is gonna be worse than your regret.
你的自责会远胜你的遗憾
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
Wait, where you going?
等等 你去哪
To the bar.
去吧台
We're gonna need a lot more alcohol.
我们得好好喝一顿
Okay. All right.
好的 好的
Okay, and...
看好了
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表