剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Oh!
噢
Babe. Get your head out of your phone.
宝贝 别低头看手♥机♥了
One more shot, and we win.
再进一球 我们就赢了
I know. No, I just got to take care of something really quickly.
我知道 我有点事要处理 很快的
Take care of what?
处理什么
Uh, man business.
呃 男人的一些事
Yeah, it's my doctor. Uh...
啊 是我的医生 呃
I accidentally zippered my balls.
我拉拉链不小心扯到蛋了
Again?
又来
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
You know what? Go deal with your balls. I'm going home.
这样吧 你料理你的蛋 我回去了
It was just a little white lie.
那只是一个小小的善意的谎言
Exactly.
就是
I make Rodney lie to me all the time that he's Black.
我一直逼Rodney跟我说他是黑人
It's our little Black lie.
我们之间的"黑色的谎言"
Yeah, but this is different.
这不一样
I never lied to Doug before, and I did right to his face.
我从不对Doug说谎 刚才却当着他的面这么做了
Okay, look, normally, I would never condone dishonesty,
好吧 一般 我不能宽恕欺骗的行为
but, Jazz, this is something that you did to protect his heart.
但是 Jazz 你这么做是为了保护他的感情
And don't forget, at the end of the day,
而且别忘了 到头来
he's the one who brought up this whole "Sleeping with other people" stuff.
还是他先提出"可以跟别人睡"的要求的
Mmhmm. I promise you,
嗯哼 跟你保证
he is not stressing about the girls he's slept with.
他不会因为睡了几个姑娘就紧张兮兮的
No. Okay. Yeah, maybe you're right.
不会 好吧 可能你们是对的
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 没错
Oh, my gosh!
我的天呐
These are so beautiful!
这太漂亮了
Oh, they smell so good.
闻着太香了
Who are they from?
谁送的
Really expensive.
超级贵
Yeah, I know, right?
是啊 可不
They're from Doug.
Doug送的
"Congratulations, babe. Hope to see you at Field Day.
"恭喜 宝贝 希望在校运动会见到你
We're almost at our finish line."
我们就要到终点了"
Crap.
完了
Hey.
嘿
You want to talk?
想聊聊吗
Nope.
不
Jazz?
Jazz
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
To make things right.
去弥补做错的事
I lied to someone I love, and that's just not me.
我对爱人撒了谎 我不该这么做
Jazz.
Jazz
Jazlyn.
Jazlyn
Seriously?
怎么回事
You're just gonna let her go when she's this emotional?
你在她这么情绪化的时候放她走了
I know my sister.
我了解我的姐妹
And when her mind's made up, nothing can stop her.
她决定好的事 没什么可以阻拦她
Babe.
宝贝
Thanks for coming over. Uh...
谢谢你能来 呃
I'm sorry I was so distracted today.
抱歉 我今天太不专心了
But I got you this.
但是我给你准备了这个
That's very sweet, but I don't need a trophy.
这很好 但是我不需要一个奖杯
I need an explanation
我需要一个解释
as to why your head was buried in your phone all day
为什么你一整天都埋头看手♥机♥
and why you kept sneaking off
而且总是偷偷溜走
to have weird, shady conversations with random people.
跟不认识的人鬼鬼祟祟地讲话
What is going on with you?
你怎么了
Babe, come on.
宝贝 别这样
Like the trophy says, I'm your number-one girlfriend.
就像奖杯上写的 我是你最棒的女友
You can tell me anything.
你可以跟我无话不聊
Yeah, um...
是啊 呃
Here, I'll just...
我就是
So, what has been going on today
就是 今天我跟那些人
with me and all those randos is...
做的事就是
me selling them drugs.
我卖♥♥毒品给他们
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑的吧
Yes!
没错
Come on! You really think I'm a drug dealer?
不是吧 你还真以为我是毒贩子
You should've seen your face!
你真该看看自己的表情
"Whoo-hoo-hoo! Look at me!
"呼呼呼 快看我
Engineering student secretly a big-time drug dealer.
表面上工程系学生 私底下著名毒枭
Burner phone."
还有一次性手♥机♥"
"I ended up in the hospital
"我最后进了医院
'cause I got beat up over selling cocaine."
因为我卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥被打了一顿"
Come on, babe.
怎么可能 宝贝
Seriously. That's not me.
真的 我不是那样的人
No, y-you're right. That's... That's crazy.
嗯 没错 那 那太离谱了
Yeah.
是啊
You'd be so bad at it. Can you imagine?
你做不来那种事 你能想象吗
Yeah.
是啊
So, then, what were you doing all day?
那么 你一整天都在忙啥呢
Well, I was selling them something...
唔 我确实卖♥♥给他们一些东西
...but it was...
但是其实是
term papers.
期末论文
Really?
真的吗
Wow.
哇哦
So, you don't happen to have anything
那你会不会正好有
on mid-century Korean architecture, do you?
关于韩国中世纪建筑的东西吧 对吧
Pssh!
吁
Do I?
你说呢
Aaron, that's, like, your fifth pros-and-cons list.
Aaron 那是你的 第五份"做还是不做"清单了
Why don't you just sleep on it, all right?
你不能先搁置一晚吗
You don't have to make this decision tonight.
你不必今晚就做出决定啊
Hey, I feel like I have to, okay?
嘿 我觉得我必须今晚做好 好吗
'Cause the more I prolong it, the more I feel like
因为我拖得越久 就越有可能
I'm gonna try and justify taking this money.
拿下这笔钱 并且洗白这个行为
You don't have to justify anything to anyone, all right?
你不必向任何人洗白任何事 好吗
Accepting the money allows you to take a job you want
收下这笔钱 你就可以找一份理想的工作
rather than a job you need.
而不是糊口的工作
Maybe you could even travel
甚至你可以去旅游
to see the world you fight so hard to save.
去好好看看这个你为之奋斗想要拯救的世界
It's a win-win situation, babe. Take it.
这是双赢的局面 宝贝 收下吧
I don't know. I'm not sure it is a win, you know?
我不知道 我不确定这算不算赢
It's like what Zoey said earlier.
就像Zoey早先说的
Will I be able to live with myself
如果拿下这笔封口费
if I take the hush money?
我还能不能面对自己
Wait, you already talked to Zoey about this?
等等 你已经跟Zoey讲过这件事了吗
Yeah, I ran into her earlier on campus.
嗯 我之前在学校碰见她了
I just had to get it off my chest, you know?
我只是想要找个人倾诉
Like with her? Before talking to me?
所以你就告诉她了 在告诉我之前
I guess, yeah. I don't know.
对 我不知道
I-I ran into her first.
我就是先碰见她了
Are you kidding me? Are you seriously mad about this?
真的吗 你真的因为这个生气了吗
A little bit.
有点儿
But mostly just hurt.
但是主要是伤心
Hurt, uh... Okay.
伤心 呃 好吧
Uh, Rochelle, come on.
Rochelle 别这样
No. It's cool, all right?
不 我没事
I'll call you tomorrow.
明天再打给你
Oh, hey.
噢 嗨
You got the flowers.
你收到花了
You like 'em?
喜欢吗
I love them.
特别喜欢
Uh...
呃
This note...
这张留言
these words...
这些话
...how supportive you've been.
你多支持我啊
Baby, you don't have to cry.
宝贝 别哭
You deserve all of this.
你值得我这么做
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表