剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
No, I don't.
我不值得
Because I wasn't... I wasn't honest with you earlier.
因为我 我之前对你撒谎了
About what?
什么谎
Um...
呃
that guy, Ricky.
那个叫Ricky的
There's more to it.
我跟他不只是那样
Look, I know it wasn't a part of our deal
看 我知道我们并没有约定好
to tell each other about stuff we've done,
要告诉彼此自己做过的事
but I can't lie to you.
但是我不能对你说谎
That's not who we are.
我们不是这样的
When I was in Austin, after we won,
在奥斯汀 我们赢了之后
a bunch of us, we got together,
一大群人聚在一起
and we were drunk and celebrating and...
我们喝醉了在庆祝 然后
You had sex with him.
你跟他上♥床♥了
It meant absolutely nothing.
这不代表什么的
I'm so sorry I lied to you.
我很抱歉对你撒谎了
Wow.
哇哦
Um...
呃
Thank you for being honest with me.
谢谢你能对我这么诚实
You didn't have to at all,
你本不必这么做
so I'm glad that you did.
所以我很开心你做了
And, look, you don't have to tell me anything
而且 你不必告诉我
about anyone you've been with, okay?
你都跟谁在一起了 好吗
Well, that's good to hear, 'cause, honestly...
嗯 那挺好的 因为我其实
...I don't have anything to tell.
我没什么好说的
Jazz, I haven't been with anyone.
Jazz 我没有约过任何人
I was waiting for you.
我一直在等你
Dude, what are you doing? My car's here.
伙计 你在干什么 我车都到了
I have to fly out of town for work again!
我得飞奔出城去工作了
Zoey, will you please stop whining?
Zoey 别抱怨了成吗
This will just take a second.
只要一会儿就好
I wanted to do something special for you.
我要为你做一件特别的事
Okay, are you serious?
哇 真的吗
I just hope you know that no matter how far you are,
我希望你知道 不管你跟我们相隔多远
you'll always be here with us.
你永远在我们身边
Ana, that's so sweet.
Ana 这太暖了
Thank you!
谢谢你
Oh, no.
噢 不好
This is gonna require all hands on deck.
这可要动用全部的人力
The worst thing about coming home
最糟糕的不是回到家
and finding out that everything had changed
然后发现一切都变了
was having to leave again
而是还没跟上节奏
before you had a chance to make any sense of it.
就又要离开了
And so, as I prepared to leave town yet again,
所以 当我又一次准备踏上离乡的路
I had to wonder how many things would be different
我不禁会想 等我下一次回到加大
the next time I touched down at Cal U.
又会发生多少变化
Got the stuff? Yeah, Horatio.
有货吗 有 Horatio
You got the stuff?
你有货吗
I do.
我有
Well, I do, too.
那好 我也有
Then give it up.
那给我
You give it up.
你先给我
Okay.
好吧
We'll do it at the same time.
我们同时给
1, 2...
1 2
How's this?
这货质量怎么样
Pure.
很纯
How's this bibliography?
这篇文献怎么样
Annotated.
注解翔实
My man!
好兄弟
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表