剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
But I'm dead inside, so can you figure it out
但是我的内心已经死了 所以你能不能弄明白
so we can go back to this voter-registration hell
然后我们继续进行这个地狱般的
that Ana's thirsty ass has roped us into
Ana逼我们弄的选民登记活动
before Nomi drops her illegitimate child
赶在Nomi在这片粗糙的杂草上
on this scratchy crab grass?
把她的私生子生下来之前
Hmm.
嗯
Sheesh. "Luca, we need to talk."
天哦 "Luca 我们得谈谈了"
Hey, she hit you with your government name.
嘿 她用你的官名叫你诶
That's some cold assassin shit.
这可是在给你放冷箭
And I [bleep] did it to myself.
而且这是我他妈自找的
I mean, it took me all summer to get over the embarrassment
我用了整个暑假才忘掉
of running after her when she got on that plane.
到机场追她的尴尬场景
Okay, but you're already in this situation.
好吧 但你现在已经这样了
Look, there's three reasons why people backslide.
听着 一般人打回头炮有三种原因
They're either drunk, desperate, or still in love.
不是喝多了 就是绝望了 再不然 就是还爱着对方
Well, I wasn't drunk, and I'm never desperate.
我没喝醉 我也从来没绝望过
So then you still love her.
所以你还爱着她
Of course I still love her.
我当然还爱着她
Okay. So, you all really do have something to talk about then.
好吧 所以 那你们还真的有事需要谈谈了
Man.
天
Maybe I just need to get some fresh air
也许我只需要呼吸一下新鲜空气
and figure out what's what.
来想想清楚
And circle and circle and circle and join.
转圈 转圈 转圈然后坐下
All right, dude, why do you have to disrespect me
行了 哥们 你为什么非要坐在我的脸上
and sit on my dead face? I'm already dead.
来羞辱我呢 我已经死了啊
How else am I supposed to show dominance?
不然怎么能体现我的霸主地位
You know what? How about next time you try
是吗 要不下次你来试试
winning against an opponent that doesn't have a-a janky controller, man?
在对手的控制器没那么垃圾的情况下赢一局 兄弟
My squares and X's aren't working.
我的方块键和X键都不管用了
I got you. Okay,
有我呢 好了
I've been waiting for the right opportunity to bring out Goldilocks.
我一直在等一个合适的机会来拿出这个黄金宝贝
Oh, yeah.
哦 耶
Wow. How much did this thing cost?
哇 这东西得多少钱啊
I don't know. Half a stack. Who cares?
不知道 五百刀 谁在乎
Half a stack. Right.
五百刀 行吧
Can I ask you a question? Do you have any debt at all?
我能问你个问题吗 你有哪怕一丁点的债吗
I think I'm floating like $12.98 on my Yogurtland Visa.
我可能酸奶天地的卡上面欠着12.98刀吧
Anyway, let's rock-'n'-roll, man.
来吧 嗨起来 兄弟
Right, right, right. Come on. Come on. Come on.
好 好 好 来吧 来吧 来吧
All right. Ohh. Ohh.
好嘞 喔 喔
Dude, I just shot you in the face,
兄弟 我刚刚把你爆头了
and I'm tea-bagging the hole.
而且我蛋蛋直接坐你伤口上了
Look alive. Where's your head at?
精神点 你想什么呢
You know, let's take a rain check.
我们下次再玩吧
Um... I'm not really feeling the game right now.
呃 我今天没什么心情玩游戏
I'll rain-check all over your face!
我下次射你一脸
Wait. What am I saying?
等等 我在说什么呀
Okay, so, we only have a few more voter-registration forms left.
好了 我们只剩几个选民注册表格了
It's time to divide and conquer.
是时候分头行动了
Who's fired up?
谁和我一样干劲十足
No. I'm dividing myself from this group
不 我要自己从队伍里分头
and conquering my bed.
然后行动到我的床上去
We're gonna go register people at the athletes' dorms.
我们去运动员宿舍找人注册
Yes! She means we're going to Del Taco.
太好了 她的意思是我们要去德塔可餐厅
What?
什么
Guys!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Yeah, Ana, I think I'm gonna head out, too.
Ana 我想我也得走了
I better call Luca and figure this whole thing out.
我该给Luca打个电♥话♥然后把这些事情搞清楚
No, Big Zo-Zo. Please?
别啊 ZoZo大宝贝 求你了
Why do you all keep calling me that?
你们干嘛都这么叫我
Like, when did this become a thing?
什么时候流行起来的
Come on. I am so close to hitting my goal today,
别这样嘛 我马上就完成今天的目标了
and I really want to impress Javi...
而且我真的很想给Javi留个好印象
on a purely professional basis.
纯粹基于工作
Sure.
是哦
Zoey, please just hit up a few more people,
Zoey 求你了就再找几个人
and then I promise you can go and get your love life straight.
然后我保证你就可以去搞清楚你的感情问题了
Fine.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
And remember... you'll get more signatures if you smile.
记住 微笑会让你得到更多签名哦
Smile.
微笑
With your eyes, too, please.
眼睛也要笑 拜托
No? Okay.
没人吗 行吧
Perfect. Thank you, Grandma Ruby Johnson.
完美 谢谢你 Ruby Johnson奶奶
Jillian? Zoey.
Jillian Zoey
Hey. I had no clue that you lived in Hawkins.
嘿 我完全不知道你住在霍金斯大厅
Yeah. I love it here so far. What's up?
对啊 目前为止我很喜欢这里 有什么事吗
Oh, I'm here reluctantly helping a friend register voters
哦 我是被迫来帮一个朋友注册选民的
to impress some guy she swears she's not trying to impress.
这样她就可以给一个男的留下好印象 虽然她发誓她不想
Wow. You're a great friend, man,
哇 你真是个好朋友
because I would have forged all these.
要是我就把这些都伪造了
Mm. Trust me, I registered the entire cast of "Teen Mom OG."
嗯 相信我 我已经把<少女妈妈帮>里所有演职人员都登记上了
Fun fact... they're voting age now.
有趣的小知识 她们已经到投票年龄啦
Nice. Yeah.
不错 嗯
All right, here you go.
好啦 给你吧
Okay. Thanks. Bye!
好的 谢谢 再见
You're [bleep] kidding me.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
Got it. So, while I've been stressing about
明白了 所以 在我还压力山大
how Luca feels over our backslide situation,
纠结Luca是怎么想回头炮这件事的时候
he's apparently slipped right into another one.
很显然他已经利落得找到下一位了
Hi.
嗨
Yo.
哟
I'm really sorry about last night.
对于昨晚我真的很抱歉
I hope you know that I never meant for you to see that.
我希望你能明白我绝对不是故意让你看到的
Well, I did.
但我看到了
I think I really just don't want us to hate each other,
我想我真的只是希望我们不要记恨对方
and I kind of feel like that's what's happening right now.
但是感觉现在好像已经开始发生了
I mean, I don't want that, either.
我也不想那样
Mm.
嗯
Look, Luca, the other night between us was fun,
听着 Luca 我们在一起的那晚很开心
but it clearly made everything super confusing.
但很显然把所有事情都变得超级复杂
And, sure, you know what?
而且 确实
We obviously are gonna see each other
很显然我们以后还会再见到对方
between school and friends,
因为学校还有朋友们
but...
但是
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
I guess we should just call this what it is, huh?
我想我们就应该正视这件事了吧 啊
The end...
结束了
...again.
又一次
Looks like it.
看起来是的
When it comes to a backslide, after the initial high,
说到回头炮这件事 在最初的兴奋之后
after you've ridden the emotional roller coaster,
在你经历的心情上的跌宕起伏之后
in the end, all you're left with is the pain.
到最后 唯一剩下的只有痛苦
Yo.
哟
I figured we could bowl in.
我想着我们能来一碗
Sure.
当然
So, how'd it go yesterday?
所以 昨天怎么样了
I thought about going to Zoey
我想过去找Zoey
for this whole complicated conversation,
去谈谈这个复杂的事情
but it felt so...
但感觉太
complicated.
复杂了
And the truth is, no matter what was said, there's just no point.
而且事实是 不管我们说什么 都没有用了
I already know how that story ends.
我已经知道结局了
Word.
真理
And ultimately, the only way to fix that pain
最终 治愈这种痛苦的唯一办法
is to walk away from the roller coaster...
就是远离这种跌宕起伏
or person who caused it...
或者造成这一切的那个人
for good.
彻底地远离
So, now what?
所以 现在怎么办
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表