剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Well, I guess you figured it out, then.
好吧 看来你是想通了
But the other thing that I can't seem to get past is
可是另外一个我跨不过去的坎是
how much I like you
我很喜欢你
and how much I can't stop thinking about you.
以及我忍♥不住一刻不停地想你
So, which side outweighs the other?
那 那一边更重呢
Is it okay if I still call you Rod'Nae?
我还能接着叫你Rod'Nae吗
No.
不行
Excuse me, Dean Telphy.
不好意思 Telphy主任
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Hold on a second.
等一下
Okay.
好了
How can I help you?
请问你有什么事
I don't know, man! You called me in here.
我不知道啊 你把我叫进来的
Uh... Oh, right.
呃 哦对了
See, that's my problem.
看 这就是我的问题
This is why I need an administrative assistant.
所以我才会需要一个行政助理
And when I got a call from my good friend and confidant,
而我的好朋友兼知己给我打了个电♥话♥
Andre Johnson, he told me that you might be looking for a job,
Andre Johnson 他跟我说你可能正在找工作
I immediately summoned you.
我马上就把你叫进来了
Wait, are you...
等等 你是
Are you offering me a job?
你是在给我提供一份工作吗
It all depends. Are you accepting it?
看情况了 你会接受吗
I mean, I can only accept it if you're offering it to me.
可是 我也只有你给了才能接受啊
Are you offering it to me?
你是在给我工作吗
Hmm, you drive a hard bargain, young Aaron.
嗯 你很会讨价还价嘛 Aaron小伙子
But you got the job.
不过你拿到这份工作了
What job, sir?!
到底什么工作啊 先生
I'm sorry. What job?
对不起 什么工作
I'm sorry, you're just confusing me.
不好意思 你把我搞糊涂了
Look, let's start with the basics.
这样 我们从最基本的说起
How much does this job pay?
这份工作给多少钱
Oh. Minimum wage.
哦 最低工资
Okay, is there health insurance?
好吧 有医保吗
Is there health insurance?
有没有医保
Right. Um...
好吧 呃
Is there any type of loan forgiveness program?
有什么贷款宽免计划吗
Hmm, does free grad school for Cal U staff count?
加大员工免费读研算吗
Wait.
等等
Free grad school?
免费读研
You mean like a Masters degree for no money?
你是说可以免费拿一个硕士学位吗
There's got to be a catch. No. There's no catch.
肯定有圈套 不 还真没有
You just got to show up, put in 20 hours a week,
你只需要来上班 每周工作20小时
and become my personal assistant.
成为我的个人助理
Now, your first order of business...
现在 你上任第一个任务
you need to call this lady I've been seeing
你得给我约会的这个女人打电♥话♥
and tell her I don't want to see her no more.
告诉她我不想再见她了
Her name's Keshia Kirschbaum.
她叫Keshia Kirschbaum
She's, uh... unhinged.
她有点疯癫
Good luck. This is huge, man.
祝你好运 这太重要了
You don't realize what it's doing for me.
你都不知道这对我意义有多大
This... This past week has been...
这最近的一周我真是
Oh, it has... it has sucked.
倒霉透了
Not as much as my week with Keshia.
肯定没有我跟Keshia待一周倒霉
You know what? Man.
你猜怎么着 太难了
I'll take the job.
这工作我要了
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
Hey.
嘿
The reality was that
事实是
Aaron couldn't erase the debt he had already acquired,
Aaron没办法一下还清他已经欠了的贷款
but this bizarre job and the offer of free grad school
但这份奇怪的工作以及免费读研的机会
would give him a financial head start
能给他的财务情况开个好头
to ensure he wouldn't become just another statistic.
来保证他不会仅仅变成又一个数据
Is the sun always this bright out here?
外面太阳一直这么亮吗
Yes.
是啊
And please just stop yelling.
还有拜托别嚷嚷了
You know what I could use right now?
你知道我现在特想吃什么吗
Hmm?
啥
Waffle House. Mm.
华夫屋 哦
They come through for a hangover every time.
每次宿醉了去那吃东西总有效
We don't have Waffle Houses in L.A.
我们洛杉矶这里没有华夫屋
We have Roscoe's.
我们有罗斯科之家
They have an Obama special.
他们有奥巴马特别菜款
Always down for anything Obama.
跟奥巴马有关系的我都愿意试试
Should we go?
我们走不
Uh...
呃
Yeah.
走
In a minute.
马上的
Yeah.
好
Is it okay if I just...
我能不能这样
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表