剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
And right...
就 在
there.
那儿
Luca, listen to how fast that is!
Luca 听这心跳声多快呀
Sick beat.
炫酷的节奏
I could definitely hear Young Thug on this.
听上去颇有Young Thug风范啊
And there is your baby's nose, eyes.
那边就是宝宝的鼻子 眼睛
Oh, and there's your baby's smile!
哦 还有宝宝的笑容
Congratulations, he... or she...
恭喜啦 他或她
or if we're being PC, they... are an absolute beauty.
又或者出于政♥治♥正确 他们 绝对是个可爱的小宝贝
You're both very lucky parents.
你们是很幸运的家长
Oh, no, he's not the... Thank you.
不不不 他不是 谢谢
What? I [bleep] with fake-fatherhood.
怎么了 我就喜欢假扮他爸爸
Well, congratulations.
祝贺你们
The miracle of life.
生命的奇迹
We take for granted the billions of things
要做对无数件事才可能创造出一个生命
that have to go right to create a human being.
而我们把这些事视作理所应当
And nothing you could have ever imagined
但穷尽你的想象力
compares to the moment when you first meet
你也想象不到初次见到
that amazing little life you created.
你所创造的小生命时的场景
Wow.
哇哦
That's my baby.
这是我的宝宝
Surprise!
惊喜
Oh...
哦
So, what do you think?
所以 你觉得怎样
Uh...
呃
You guys shouldn't have...
你们不必做这些的
Girl, bastard or not, that baby deserves a shower.
姐妹 不管是不是私生子 这个宝宝值得拥有一个迎婴派对
No, like, really, though, you shouldn't have...
不不 真的 你们不必
But we're having a house baby!
但这个家要迎来一个萌娃啦
Whoo! House baby! House baby!
哦 家有萌娃 家有萌娃
House baby! House baby!
家有萌娃 家有萌娃
I don't know if I'm keeping the baby.
我不知道是否要留下这个孩子
Huh?
哈
So, is everything okay with the baby?
所以 宝宝一切正常吗
Yeah. No, totally.
嗯 是的 一切都好
There were, like, 10 fingers and 10 toes, and...
十根手指 十根脚趾 而且
Huge penis.
大鸡鸡
Oh, well, it's an umbilical cord.
呃 那是脐带
I've told you that many times.
我跟你说过很多次了
Father knows best, but... Not the father.
知子莫若父 你不是父亲
Okay, well, I'm gonna head out.
好吧 我就走啦
Okay.
好的
Bye, thanks. Yep.
再见 谢啦 嗯
So... care to fill us in?
所以 想告诉我们发生什么了吗
It's, uh, just my parents.
就是我父母啦
They want me to place the baby for adoption, so...
他们希望我把宝宝送去领养 所以
Yeah. Excuse me.
就这样 让一下
What do we say? What do we do here?
我们现在要说什么 做什么啊
Vivek, you said that there were cigars for the guys outside?
Vivek 你说过外面有为男士们准备的雪茄
You hate cigars. No, I hate fresh air.
你讨厌雪茄 不 我是讨厌新鲜空气
I love cigars. I think we should smoke some right now.
我爱雪茄 我觉得我们应该出去抽几根 现在就去
You... all three of us. Bro, what're you talking about?
还有你 咱们仨一起 哥们 你说啥呢
Last time you smoked a blunt,
你上次你抽裹了大♥麻♥的雪茄之后
you yacked for two straight hours...
你可是唧唧歪歪了整整俩小时啊
You know nothing about life, do you?
你一点人情世故都不懂 是不是啊
Come on.
走吧
You just got to read the room, man.
你得察言观色啊 伙计
What... This just seems important. You try really hard.
啥 这好像很重要啊 你已经努力了
Nomi, um, I thought you wanted this baby.
Nomi 我以为你想要这个宝宝的
I did, I mean, I... I do, I think.
我之前是想啊 现在也 我觉得
It's just ever since I've been back at school,
只不过自从我回到学校后
my parents have been all over me
我父母就一直对我狂轰滥炸
about how hard it's going to be
告诉我
to be a full-time student and a single mom, and...
又要做全日制学生又要当单亲妈妈会有多难 而且
They're not wrong, you know?
他们也没说错啊 你们懂吗
I mean, have you guys ever been to the family dorm?
我是说 你们去过家庭宿舍吗
Jackson. Back here.
Jackson 过来
And that poor mom,
然后那个可怜的妈妈
oh, my God, she was so overwhelmed,
哦我的天 她真的是筋疲力竭了
and I don't even think I could handle it
而我也我不觉得我能做得
as well as she did.
像她一样好
Freshman year, there was this young mom in our Intro to Calculus section,
大一的时候 在微积分导论课上有个年轻妈妈
and, you know, I was just minding my own business,
你知道 我当时正沉浸于自己的世界
trying to learn my linear functions,
学着线性函数
and next thing I know,
然后下一秒
there's this big old milk-booby right next to my elbow.
一只汁水丰盈的乳♥房♥♥就出现在我手肘旁边了
It was hella distracting.
非常让人分心
Oh, come on.
得了
There are lots of student-parents that make it work.
也有很多成功的学生家长啊
Yeah, and most of them take at least five years to graduate.
嗯 而且他们中大多数花了至少五年才毕业
Or longer.
甚至更长
Five years?
五年啊
That means you wouldn't be graduating with us.
那就意味着你不能和我们同时毕业了
Well, maybe not with us, but with you,
嗯 也许不是和我们一起 但会和你一起呀
Zoey "Academic Probation" Johnson.
你可是有留校察看记录的Zoey Johnson
Look, as soon as my parents realized
听着 当我父母意识到
just how much this would disrupt my life,
这些会怎样影响我的人生的时候
they became even more convinced
他们就更坚信
that I should place the baby for adoption, so...
我应该把宝宝送去领养 所以
Damn, sounds like your parents are giving you no choice.
见鬼 感觉你父母都没给你选择的机会啊
Yeah, especially since they might cut you off,
嗯 尤其他们可能停止给你经济支援
disown you, or lock you in the attic
和你断绝关系 或把你锁进阁楼
like one of those Lifetime holiday movies.
就像那些必看的假期电影中的情节
You remember "Yuletide Basement."
还记得<耶诞节地下室>吗
Hey, you guys,
嘿 朋友们
my parents aren't locking me in an attic,
我爸妈不会把我锁阁楼
or a basement, or whatever, okay?
或地下室 或其他什么地方 好吗
They said they were gonna support me
他们说不管我留不留下宝宝
whether or not I decided to keep the baby.
都会支持我
They'd just prefer that I didn't keep the baby.
他们就是更倾向于我不要留下
Well, great! If they're gonna support you either way,
太好啦 如果他们不管怎样都会支持你
then I guess we're keeping our house baby!
那咱们的萌娃就可以留下啦
So, can we please go back to this baby shower
所以 我们能继续这个迎婴派对吗
that I had Vivek spend all of this money on?
我让Vivek花了好多钱呢
Dude, pause.
伙计 停
Okay, Nomi, is that what you want?
好了 Nomi 这是你的想法吗
To keep this baby?
留下这个宝宝
Look, it's not an ideal situation, okay?
听着 这不是什么理想情况 好吗
But I feel like I made my bed and I should lie in it.
但我觉得应该要承担自己行为的后果
That's not the most compelling reason to raise a child.
要养小孩的话 这可不是一个很有说服力的理由啊
At least she's taking responsibility.
至少她在承担责任啊
Yeah, Nomi, I am so proud of you.
真的 Nomi 我为你感到骄傲
Disappointed in you for getting knocked up,
很失望你被人搞大了肚子
but so proud of you for dealing with it.
但你处理这件事的方式让我骄傲
Okay, but why does Nomi have to give up her life to "deal with it," though?
好吧 但为什么Nomi必须为了"处理这件事"而放弃她的人生呢
You know, there's so many alternatives nowadays,
你知道现在有很多别的选择
whether it be, um, a couple who can't have kids,
无论是 呃 不孕不育的夫妇啦
a gay couple, um... I don't know.
同性♥伴♥侣♥啦 呃 我也不知道
But either way, her mistake...
但无论哪个 她的错误
which are your words, not mine...
这是你的原话 不是我说的
could become a blessing for someone else.
会变成他人的幸运
But wait, Zoey, so you agree with my parents?
不 等等 Zoey 你是站在我父母那一边吗
No, no, not like that. It just...
不 不 不是这样 只是
I guess I'm saying maybe don't rule out adoption so quickly.
我是说 也许不要这么快就排除领养的可能
Are you guys sure you don't want in on these cigars?
伙计们 你们确定不要来一根这些雪茄吗
Once you get past the chest pain and the inability to breathe...
等胸口痛和呼吸困难缓过去
Ugh, it's really quite smooth.
就舒舒服服啦
Yeah, no, I think...
嗯 我想还是不要了
I think we're good on that. Hmm. We're straight.
我觉得我们不需要那个 嗯 我们没关系
Okay. Oh, hey, bro.
好吧 哦 嘿 哥们
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表