剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
背景音乐
Birthdays.
生日
Traditionally, they're a time of celebration,
传统意义上来说 是一个庆祝的日子
a moment to reflect on who you are,
一个让你反思你是谁
who you were,
你曾经是什么样的人
and where you're going.
将来又会变成什么样的时刻
And when it's your 21st birthday,
而当你迎来你21岁的生日时
the moment takes on a whole new meaning.
这个时刻又被赋予了全新的意义
It's the official milestone that ushers you into adulthood.
它是一座标志着你步入成年的正式里程碑
But in that moment,
但在那一刻来临之时
all I really wanted to do
我真正想做的
was make that one big wish for my future.
是为我的未来许一个大大的愿望
So I closed my eyes and took a deep breath...
所以我闭上了眼睛 深深地吸了一口气
and another...
然后又深吸了一口气
and then another.
然后又一口
And suddenly, it dawned on me.
忽然间 我恍然大悟
What does someone wish for when they already have it all?
一个人若是早就已经拥有了一切 那她还有什么可想要的呢
Deep breaths, Zoey.
深呼吸 Zoey
In... and out.
吸气 呼气
Ooh. Mm, girl, you got it.
哦 嗯 姐们 你做得很好
Zoey, I really think you need to go to the Health Center.
Zoey 我真心觉得你该去健康中心检查一下
No! I don't!
不要 我才不去呢
I promise you, it was...
我向你保证 这只是
it was just a little panic attack.
我只是有点儿恐慌症发作了
But what if it wasn't?
但如果不是呢
My Great-Aunt Debra would have fainting spells all the time.
我姑婆Debra就老是晕厥
Just blacked out at Chuck E. Cheese one day.
有一回她甚至在查克芝士餐厅昏过去了
Turns out she had fibromyalgia.
结果最后检查出来她得了纤维肌痛症
Girl, goodbye. Zoey does not have fibromyalgia.
拉倒吧 姐们 Zoey可没有得什么纤维肌痛症
Zoey has Lyme disease.
她是得了莱姆病
First of all, I had Lyme disease.
首先 我以前是得过莱姆病
Thank you for finding that tick, Ana.
我还要感谢你当时发现了那只蜱虫 Ana
And second of all,
第二
you know, I'm already feeling much better.
我已经好多了
Zoey, you need to rest.
Zoey 你需要休息
You're obviously exhausted.
你显然是累坏了
Between prepping for Joey's tour and studying for finals...
你又是准备Joey的巡演 又是准备期末考的
Planning your own birthday party...
还要计划你自己的生日派对
Someone had to do it.
总有人要来做这些事吧
And not to mention Aaron not speaking to you.
更别提Aaron已经好久没跟你说过话了
Look, if you won't go to the Health Center,
听着 如果你实在不想去健康中心
will you at least please go lie down?
那你至少能去躺一躺休息会儿吧
Please?
好不好嘛
Fine.
好吧
But only because the soundtrack to my childhood
但只是因为我童年的主题曲
was "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom."
是
My greatest hit.
我最出名那首
Oh, shit.
卧♥槽♥
It's my new favorite black couple
我最爱的黑人情侣
dressed as my old favorite white couple.
打扮成了我之前最爱的一对白人情侣
Y'all look amazing!
你们看起来太棒了吧
Thank you.
谢谢
But just so you know, technically,
不过你们要知道 严格意义上来说
this Britney/Justin look is early 2000s,
这身布兰妮和贾斯汀的打扮是21世纪初的
and this is a '90s party.
而这是90年代主题的派对
Wait, what are you talking about?
等会儿 你在说什么
This isn't a costume.
这衣服可不是模仿他们的
This is from my line... Anti-Muse.
这是我自己设计的品牌 反缪斯
It is?
是吗
Hey, it's all good.
嘿 没事 挺好的
Y'all are still #YeehawGoals.
你们仍然是#最佳牛仔情侣
Have fun.
玩开心点
Yee-haw!
咦嗬
Javi, no! What if someone sees us making out?
不行 Javi 如果被别人看到怎么办
You mean if they see Vanilla Ice making out with Selena?
你是说如果他们看到香草冰和Selena亲热吗
Who's gonna believe that?
谁会信呢
Hey, guys.
嘿 两位
Hi.
嗨
Everything okay?
没出什么事吧
Oh, no. Did Zoey take a turn for the worse?
哦 不是吧 是Zoey的情况又恶化了吗
No, no, no. She's fine. It's...
不 不 不 她挺好的 我只是
I'm just upset because Aaron and I
我只是有点儿心烦 因为Aaron和我
were supposed to coordinate our "Pulp Fiction" costumes,
本来打算合作扮演<低俗小说>的
but he's obviously not showing up,
但显然他没露面
so now I'm just a well-dressed man in a wig.
导致现在我只是一个普通的戴假发的西装革履的男人
I have no context.
我没有情境衬托我了
A girl asked me if I was Tina Fey.
还有女孩儿来问我 我是不是在扮演Tina Fey
Ohh. I'm sorry.
哦 太惨了
Why is your sister staring at us?
你的姐姐为什么要一直盯着我们看
Hold up. You been keeping track of your drinks?
等会儿 你记得自己喝了几杯吧
We have practice tomorrow.
我们明天还有练习呢
Yeah. This is my third one, and after this, I'm done.
我知道 这才第三杯呢 喝完这个我就不喝了
'Cause after three drinks, I turn into a freak, and
因为要是再喝下去 我就控制不住我自己了
me and Rodney are trying to take things slow.
我和Rodney都想慢慢来
We've only done mouth stuff.
我们才刚刚进行到口♥交♥
Why are you lying?
你干嘛骗她
I just do that sometimes.
我只是偶尔会这么做嘛
I'm-a holla at Jazzy Jeff.
我去跟Jazzy Jeff打个招呼
Okay.
好的
What's up, love? How you doing?
嗨 亲爱的 最近怎么样
Doug!
Doug
You look great!
你看起来好棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Where you been, stranger?
你去哪儿了
I been trying to give you a little bit of this Doug passion all night.
我一整晚都在找你 想让你感受一下Doug式激♥情♥呢
Oh!
哦
You know, I've been, um...
你懂的 我就是 呃
I've just been chillin'.
我就是在玩啊
Y'all look nice.
你们看起来很漂亮
You should've told me you was doing "Poetic Justice" Janet.
你应该告诉我你扮演的是<写诗的贾斯廷斯>Janet的那个角色的
I would've... came through with "Poetic Justice" Tupac.
这样我就可以 扮演<写诗的贾斯廷斯>里面Tupac的角色了
I mean, you're still 'Pac. It works.
但你扮演的仍然是Tupac 这都行得通啊
Yeah. All right.
话是这么说没错 好吧
Ooh! I really feel those drinks catching up to me.
哦 我觉得我有点儿喝多了
I should hit the ladies' room.
我去趟洗手间
See you in a minute?
一会儿见
Yo, is something wrong? Not at all.
哟 出什么事了吗 完全没有
Anyone who's never seen your belly button is in for a real treat.
那些没见过你肚脐眼的人有眼福了
I-I'm talking about with Jazz.
我说的是Jazz
Yo, everything's been off.
哟 突然之间就变冷淡了
Our communication, our interaction.
我们的交流 互动
Has she told you anything?
她有跟你说过些什么吗
I really think you need to talk to my sister.
我觉得你真的应该去找她好好聊一聊
I've tried, but for the past two weeks,
我试过 但这两个礼拜
she's been super-distant.
她一直对我表现得出奇冷漠
Like, I know she's stressed out about track,
我知道她被训练的事搞得精疲力尽
but if I could just help her,
但如果我能帮上她的话
maybe she can open up to me about what's going on.
她或许就会对我敞开心扉了
Look, could you please be honest?
听着 你能跟我说实话吗
Please? All right.
求你了 好吧
Okay?
可以
Yes, the reason why she's been acting a little weird
好吧 她之所以最近表现得有点儿怪
is, uh...
是因为 呃
it's you.
是因为你
Me? What the hell did I do?
我 我到底做了什么
It's just you and her, your relationship,
就是因为你跟她 你们两个之间的关系嘛
it... it really just steals her focus away from track,
让她没办法把注意力放在训练上
and right now, she's just been trying to figure it all out.
现在她只是想把一切都理清楚
God, you should really be having this conversation with my sister.
天哪 你真的得好好地跟她聊一聊
No, man, forget that.
不可能 别想了
I already feel like a clown for being at this party
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表