剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
我打扮成这样来这个派对已经让我觉得自己像个跳梁小丑了
when she's barely even been speaking to me.
而她甚至都不愿意跟我讲话
I mean, look at me.
你看看我
I got on a [bleep] bald cap, man.
我他妈可是特地弄了个秃头来啊
So, even after a little rest,
即使已经休息了一会儿
I still couldn't stop my head from spinning.
我仍然觉得我的头晕得天旋地转
Trying to make that one wish got me thinking about
许愿这件事让我思考
who I was and where I was going.
我曾经是个什么样的人 而我又想成为什么样的人
Samuel L. Jackson?
Samuel L. Jackson
Are you okay, Freshman?
你还好吗 新生
I am now.
现在好了
I gotta admit,
我得承认
you had me pretty worried there for a second.
你的确让我担心了好一会儿
Well... I had to find some way to get you to my party, yeah?
这个嘛 我总得找个理由让你来参加我的派对不是吗
I did hear that you basically nosedived into your birthday cake,
我听说你基本上是一头栽进了你的生日蛋糕里
and that just doesn't sound like
这听起来可不像是
the right way to blow out candles.
吹蜡烛的正确方式
Yeah, well, you're a really good friend,
是啊 不过 你真的是个很好的朋友
and certainly a much better one than I've been to you.
比我以前对你好多了
Aaron, I am so sorry.
Aaron 我很抱歉
I really should have come through for you for that interview,
我真的应该帮你拿到面试机会的
and the fact that I... Zoey, stop, stop, okay?
但事实上我却 Zoey 别说了 别说了 好吗
I know.
我明白
That's one thing about you.
那是你的问题了
Y-You're self-absorbed,
你只顾着自己的事
clueless,
不关心他人
you don't see yourself, like, at all,
你根本不觉得自己有什么问题
but you're never malicious.
但你并不是狠毒的人
Even though you mess up,
尽管你经常搞砸事情
like, 99.99....999......9 percent of the time,
100次中差不多99.999999次吧
okay,
懂吧
you go above and beyond to fix it,
但你总会试着去解决问题
and that means a lot.
这样就很棒了
Wait, so, does that mean that you forgive me?
等等 所以你这是原谅我了吗
For now, yeah. Sure.
现在嘛 是啊 肯定的
So, how's it going? How you feeling?
最近怎么样 感觉如何呀
Um, good.
呃 挺好的
I'm just a little tired,
我只是有点累
probably a little overwhelmed.
可能有点太紧绷了
Overwhelmed with what?
因为什么呢
Everything.
所有事
I mean, finals, school, work,
我是说 期末考试 学业 工作
you... until you showed up.
在你今晚露脸前 还有你的事
Well, you can take me off your plate now.
那你可以不用再烦恼我的事了
Oh, that's good,
太好了
'cause it'll free up some space
我真的需要点空间
for this huge tour Joey just dropped in my lap.
好好想想Joey才交给我的巡演工作
I honestly don't know how I'm gonna balance it all.
我真不知道自己能不能平衡好所有事
So don't balance it.
那就别去平衡了
W-Who's forcing you to do that?
谁逼着你这样做了吗
No one, but what's my alternative?
没人逼我 但我有的选吗
To just quit?
难道就这么放弃吗
Sure. You know?
当然可以
I-I mean, you're being unrealistic.
我是说 你有点太不现实了
You're doing too much.
你现在做的太多了
Isn't that just what it means to be an adult, though?
成年人不就应该是这样的吗
Zoey, you just became an adult literally less than 24 hours ago,
Zoey 你才刚刚成年不到24小时
Okay? Right.
好吗 说得对
You have your... your whole entire life
你有整整一生的时间
to do all the things that you want to do.
去做你想做的事
You can't attack everything at once.
你不能一次性做完
You know?
明白吗
Royale with cheese?
来点皇家芝士汉堡吗
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Have you seen Doug around?
你看见Doug了吗
I can't find him anywhere.
我哪儿都找不着他
Do you think I drove him away?
你觉得是我把他赶走了吗
Uh...
呃
I think I might've.
可能是我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
He pulled me aside earlier to ask, uh,
之前他把我拉到一边
what was up with you.
他问我 你最近怎么了
Okay.
嗯
And what did you say?
那你说的什么
Nothing. Nothing.
什么都没说
I ju... I just told him that part of the reason
我只 我只是告诉他有一部分原因
you might have been stressed lately is because of track.
是你因为训练的事烦心
And?
然后呢
And... also, that he's the main reason
而且 主要因为他
you've lost sight of your life's passion
你忽视了自己热爱的事业
because you're so consumed by his penis.
因为你太沉迷于他了
I'm so, so sorry. I know I probably overstepped.
我很抱歉 我知道我可能越界了
I've just... I've had one too many drinks.
我只是 我喝了太多酒
This is so messed up.
这下完了
I know!
我知道
But you're the one who hasn't been straight up with him,
但你一直都没和他讲清楚
which is why he came to me...
所以他才来问我的
not wearing a shirt,
还没穿衣服
looking so vulnerable, yet thuggish.
看起来脆弱又无助 但又野性十足
I'm... I'm sorry, okay?
我好抱歉 好吗
I just... Sky, please, stop!
我只是 Sky请你停停
Just do me a favor and back up!
别多管闲事了 算我求你了
You have been all in my shit lately,
你最近老是来管我的私事
from my relationship to my times.
管我谈恋爱 还要管我的成绩
From now on, please just stay in your lane
从现在开始 我们划清界限
and I'll stay in mine.
咱各管各的
Dude, what is all this?
老妹儿 你这是干嘛
You needed a costume partner.
你需要个变装搭档啊
I can't believe you did this for me.
真不敢相信你为我这么做
All I did was put on a white shirt
我只是套了件白衬衫
and cut my Selena wig.
把我的Selena假发剪短了
Yeah, but now I'm not just a man in a wig.
但我现在就不只是个戴假发的男人了
Like, I have context!
我有情境了啊
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Of course! You're my roommate.
应该的 我们是室友嘛
You're always so generous with your drug money.
你对自己赚的毒品钱 出手总是这么大方
It's the least I could do.
我也只能做这些了
Oh, my gosh. He came.
我的天呐 他来了
What? My Jules is here.
什么 我的Jules来了
And he brought me a Royale with cheese!
还给我带了皇家芝士汉堡
What?!
什么
Hey, sunshine!
嘿 小可爱
How you feeling?
感觉咋样
So much better.
好太多了
My head finally feels clear of all the noise,
我的脑子终于清醒了点
and I actually owe the clarity
这都多亏了
to Mr. Samuel L. Aaron Jackson over here.
Samuel L. Aaron Jackson先生的帮忙
Really? Yeah.
是吗 对啊
Now, you helped me realize
你让我明白
that I need to stop with all the back-and-forth
我不能再这么纠结
and trying to juggle everything.
试图兼顾学业和工作
And as difficult as it is,
虽然做这个决定很难
I am an adult
但我已经成年了
and I need to start making some adult decisions.
也该做些成熟的决定了
So, um... guys, uh...
那么 呃 大家伙
I...I think I'm quitting.
我想 我要退出
Wow. This is... This is good. Good for you.
哇哦 这很棒啊
I mean, I know right now, it may seem a little difficult,
我知道 做这个决定可能会很难
but you have your whole life to become a stylist,
但你还有一生的时间成为造型师
and I'm sure Joey will understand.
Joey肯定会理解你的
No, Aaron, I'm not quitting my dream job of being a stylist.
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表