剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
But this is something he believes in,
但是这是他的信仰
and I don't want him to break his vow for me.
而且我不想让他为我打破誓言
Well, maybe this will be a good thing for you.
好吧 也许这样对你来说未尝不是好事
I mean, you've always complained about guys
我是说 你总是吐槽那些
only wanting to date you to smash,
跟你约会就是为了打炮的男的
and now you're with a guy
而现在你遇到了
who doesn't need to smash you to be with you.
不需要打炮也会跟你在一起的男生
You're right.
你说的在理
This thing with Javi isn't a problem.
Javi这件事不是问题
It actually is a refreshing change of pace
它实际上是一个全新的
from the losers of my past.
让我和过去的混♥蛋♥说再见的转折点
So... yeah, I'm...
所以 没错
I'm gonna try it.
我要跟他试试
Yeah.
好啊
Good luck.
祝好运
Yo! What are you doing here, man?
哟 兄弟干啥呢
I didn't know you were in the BSU.
我都不知道你也在黑人学生会
Oh, nah, but I've been going to these little cultural clubs
哦 没什么 我一直有在来这种小型文化俱乐部
and getting free plates of food and knowledge.
来享受免费食物和知识
You feel me? Okay, let's get started.
你懂我吗 好的 我们开始吧
The first order of business, uh...
首先 呃
we'd like to thank everybody
我们要感谢每个
that came out to the barbecue last week.
上周出席了烤肉会的人
Turnout was great.
出席者都很棒
But, uh, next time, can we... can we respect the sign-up sheet
但是 下次 可不可以尊重下报名表
so that everybody's not bringing potato salad?
这样大家就不会都带土豆沙拉了
See? What'd I tell you?
看着没 我怎么跟你说的
I mean, I ain't mad at it.
我可不讨厌那东西
Second order of business...
第二件事
the administration has cut our budget.
管理处削减了我们的预算
Oh, my God! Again.
哦 我的天 又来了
Wait, so, that's why there's no pimentos in the potato salad?
等下 所以这就是土豆沙拉没甜椒的原因吗
My feeling is, the administration's probably
我感觉管理处可能对
a little salty about our petition asking them
我们要求他们停止用我们的学费
to stop investing our tuition dollars in private prisons.
投资私人监狱的请♥愿♥有点不满
Wait, what? What are...
等下 啥 你干了啥
What are they doing? I don't know.
他们在干嘛 我不知道
I'm sorry. Excuse me for interrupting.
抱歉 打断一下
Can you run that back, please?
你刚刚说什么
You're saying they're investing in private prisons?
你是说他们在投资私人监狱吗
Cal U? Yeah.
加大 是的
Thought that was just some Harvard shit.
我以为只有那些哈佛的混♥蛋♥会这么做
Wait. I missed this knowledge. Why are they doing this?
等等 我错过了什么 他们为什么要这么做
Because, unfortunately,
因为很不幸的是
it's an incredibly lucrative investment for them.
对他们来说这是一场利润及其丰厚的投资
Yeah, at our expense.
是的 让我们来承担
We all know that there's a disproportionate amount of
我们都知道有大量
black and brown people that are locked up, right?
黑人和棕色肤色的人被关在里面 对吗
So, it's easy to make money off our backs
所以 他们很容易背着我们赚钱
while we're in there performing cheap labor.
同时我们的同胞又是那儿的廉价劳动力
And the fact is, the more of us that are in there...
事实是 越多的有色人种在那里
the more money they make.
他们就会赚到越多的钱
This is like modern-day slavery.
这就像现代的奴隶制
That we are funding with our tuition dollars.
我们用我们的学费投资的
Yeah, it's nothing we don't know.
不是什么我们不知道的东西
Which is why we filed the petition three weeks ago
这也是为什么三周前我们
with the Dean.
向院长提交了请♥愿♥书
How did I not know this?
我怎么会不知道这事
This is the only thing that's gonna make that edible.
这是唯一能让这玩意儿变得能吃的东西
They should put how bland their food is
他们应该在宣传册上事先提醒人们
in a brochure to give people a heads-up.
他们这的食物有多寡淡
Even thinking about the food at Spelman is making me homesick.
甚至想到斯皮尔曼学院的食物都让我想家了
Hey, you should roll with us this weekend.
嘿 你应该周末来和我们一起
We're gonna hit up our dad's soul food truck,
我们准备去爸爸的传统美食车
and it's the closest thing to a home-cooked meal
这是最接近家乡菜的食物了
without actually having to go home.
在我们回不了家的情况下
Damn. You serious?
该死 你们认真的
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I'd love that.
我很愿意
Yeah?
是吧
You good over there?
你还好吗
Feels like you could ease up on that pillow.
或许你可以松开那个枕头
Oh. Yup.
哦 好的
I'm fine.
我很好
Okay. I think I'm gonna go.
好了 我想我该走了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! It's off. It's off. Sorry.
不不不不不不不 结束了 结束了 抱歉
I-I... totally forgot that scene was in this movie.
我 我 我完全忘记这部电影里有这种场景了
Uh... let's just do something else.
呃 让我们做点别的事吧
We can, uh...
我们 呃
play a game.
一起玩游戏吧
Jenga. Jenga's pretty unsexy.
叠叠乐 叠叠乐一点都不性感
I think you and I playing anything right now
我想我们现在无论玩什么
is gonna be a pretty bad idea.
都不是一个好主意
Look, it's late.
很晚了
It's all good.
都挺好
See you tomorrow. Uh...
明天见 呃
O-Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.
好 好的 明天见
Come on.
拜托
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Trying... to respect your boundaries?
尝试尊重你画的界限
Ana, we've been kissing each other good night
Ana 我们一直都是亲吻对方互道晚安的
the whole time I have been celibate.
在我禁欲的时间里
So get over here.
快过来
Now.
现在
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Mm.
嗯
Um...
呃
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Vivek! Yes!
Vivek 没错
Vivek!
Vivek
Ohh! Vivek!
哦 Vivek
My God, why hast Thou forsaken me?
我的上帝 为什么你要抛弃我
After a long, sleepless, sexless night,
在度过这个漫长无眠无性的夜晚后
Ana decided to channel her frustrations
Ana决定收拾心情
into the one place that could still satisfy her.
把精力放在能使她满足的事上
Are you cooking us bacon?
你在为我们煎培根吗
No. I'm cooking me bacon, and I'm gonna eat it all.
不 我在为自己煎培根 我会全吃掉
'Cause no one's ever gonna see me naked again.
因为没有人会看我的身材了
If I let you show me your naked body,
如果我愿意欣赏你的身体
can I have some of that bacon?
我可以吃一些培根吗
Remember it fondly. All righty.
好好记住它吧 好滴
You should really get that mole on your thigh checked out.
你真的应该去把你大腿上的那颗痣去掉
Guys! I feel like a dude.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我感觉自己像个男人
I'm starting to hear that drumbeat
我开始听到我脑子里的鼓点声
that Vivek talked about in my head.
像Vivek说的那样
No. That was definitely his headboard.
不 那绝对是他床头板的声音
That little lying Ninja Turtle has actually been getting it in.
那个小忍♥者神龟是真的开张了
No, seriously, it's like,
不 认真的
now that I can't have it, that's all I think about.
我现在不能做♥爱♥ 我满脑子都是这事
You always want what you can't have...
你总是想要得不到的
like me with bacon.
就像我想吃培根
You're eating bacon.
你在吃培根
You know, when Doug and I were trying not to mess around,
你知道吗 当Doug和我想要不再鬼混浪费时间
the thing we had to do was just not be together at all.
我们只能不在一起
But I'm not trying to take a break from him.
但我并不想离开他去放松一下
We're in a relationship. Mm.
我们在交往 嗯
Despite how much I like him, I just...
尽管我很喜欢他 我只是
I don't know if I'm strong enough to do this.
我不知道我是否还能坚持下去
Morning, ladies. Don't mind me.
早上好 女士们 不要在意我
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表