剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, I got this. Okay.
没问题 交给我吧 好的
I'd say I appreciate your help, man, but I don't.
我应该说感谢你的帮助 但是我不想说
Tiki torches? Really?
提基火炬 你认真的吗
Relax. I'm just playing with you and your little boyfriend, okay?
放轻松 我只是在跟你和你的小男友开玩笑 好吗
I will try to push this through the best I can.
我会尽全力促成这件事
I'm a busy man.
我可是大忙人
I have a desk now.
我现在有张办公桌了
Hey, uh, one more time...
嘿 再问一次
the auditorium is for you and your homeboy's wedding reception?
那个礼堂是为了你和你男友的婚礼招待会吗
Make it happen, Madame Secretary.
搞定这件事 国务卿女士
It's Mr. Madame Secretary!
是国务卿女士先生
Where's your head at, Forster?
你脑子里在想什么 Forster
These times are straight up high school!
这几次要赶上高中生水平了
This is unacceptable!
无法接受
Everybody, take a mile!
所有人 再跑一英里
And you can thank Jazzlyn Forster.
你们得谢谢Jazzlyn Forster
Yeah, thanks a lot.
真是谢谢你了
What was that you said about "You got this"?
你之前不是说"我能搞定"吗
'Cause it doesn't look like you got anything right now.
因为目前看起来你并没有搞定任何事
Come on. Show me what you're wearing.
来吧 让我看看你穿的是什么
Your face is adorable, but I want to see what goes with it.
你的脸很可爱 但是我想看看可爱脸蛋配了什么衣服
Come to Luca's and see it in person.
来Luca的聚会一睹为快吧
No. You know I'm staying in.
不行 你知道我不打算出门了
A'ight, so, let me see what you're wearing first, though.
好吧 那你好歹让我先看看你穿了什么
Let me see what you...
让我看看你
Oh. Is that a onesie?
哦 你穿的是连身睡衣吗
You really wasn't planning on seeing me tonight, huh?
今晚你果然不打算见我了 啊哈
I've been out with you almost every night this week,
这周我几乎天天晚上和你在一起
and plus, I have practice tomorrow.
而且我明天还有训练
But I'll get to see you this weekend.
但是这周末我会尽量去见你的
Nah, babe, I told you,
不 宝贝 我告诉你了
I'm going to New York to see my pops this weekend.
我这周末打算去纽约看我老爸
So you should probably come over here,
所以你也许该来这儿
give me a little kiss before I leave.
在我离开前给我一个小小的吻
Or...
或者
...I could go over there and see you.
我也可以去找你
Please take me off this call list.
请把我从通话列表中删掉
You're not going out tonight?
你今晚不出去吗
No.
不
No.
不出去
I figured I'd get some rest. Mm-hmm.
我想我得休息下 嗯哼
You know, stay in.
你懂的 在家静养
Okay.
好的
Okay. Night.
好的 晚安
Night.
晚安
With the Paper magazine shoot happening in Vegas
我既要去维加斯完成
at the same time as my final here at Cal U,
同时要在加大考期末
I was facing an unexpected hurdle of my own.
我正在面对意料之外的窘境
And in order to find a solution,
为了找到解决方法
I had to swallow my pride
我必须放下面子
and seek help from an unlikely source.
虽然不情愿 但只能向他求助
So, you want me to go to Vegas for you?
所以你想让我代替你去维加斯
Tomorrow?
明天
You know I'm not a stylist, right?
你知道我不是个造型师 对吗
I know, you're a genius designer,
我知道 你是个天才设计师
and honestly, there is no one else in the world
实话实说 这世上再没有另一个人
that I would trust to cover me on this shoot.
能让我信得过帮我拍摄的
I mean, dude,
我想说 兄弟
you know exactly how Joey's supposed to look in your designs.
你非常了解自己的设计在Joey身上的效果
I don't know, man.
我可不知道 朋友
Me and Joey seems... weird.
我和Joey的配合看起来 会很荒唐
Come on, are you crazy?
别这样 你疯了吗
You got to totally do this, Lucs.
你必须要接这个任务 Lucs
"Lucs"?
"Lucs"
When did that happen?
什么时候有这个外号♥的
Yeah, Lucs, come on.
是啊 Lucs 放马过来
Please?
求你了
I guess I could slide through Vegas real quick
我想我能很快赶到维加斯
and handle this shoot.
然后搞定这次拍摄
Maybe stop by a buffet, see a show.
也许事后还会停下吃个自助 看一场演出
You know I like the Blue Man Group.
你知道我很喜欢蓝人乐团
So... you'll do it?
所以 你答应了吗
Sure. Why not?
当然 为什么不呢
My goodness. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
我的老天 谢谢 谢谢你 太谢谢了
Jillian, thank you. Anytime.
Jillian 谢谢你 随时欢迎
Uh, I got to go set up everything for tomorrow,
呃 我得去为明天的安排做准备了
and I will e-mail you the details.
我发电子邮件告诉你详细信息
Hey, bro, add me to that.
嘿 兄弟 加我一个
Babe.
宝贝
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Oh, I'm not here.
哦 我不在这里
Technically, I'm still in my PJs and sleeping.
理论上讲 我还身穿睡衣呼呼大睡
I just wanted to stop by and give you that goodbye kiss.
我只想过来给你那个告别之吻
Hey, Torres. Good news...
嘿 Torres 好消息
I got ahold of Dean Telphy on the seven seas,
我跟在海上漂着的Telphy主任沟通过了
and not only has he accepted your auditorium request,
他不仅允许你们借用礼堂
he's now convinced the Earth is flat
甚至相信地球是平的
and I haven't heard the end of it.
还对此喋喋不休
Well, great! He's right about two things.
喔 好极了 他在这两件事上都对了
Okay.
好的
Uh, so, all you have to do
呃 所以你需要做的是
is have your boyfriend sign the liability papers,
让你的男朋友在承诺书上签字
drop them off at my office at any time,
交到我的办公室 随时都行
and you're good to go.
然后你们就可以使用了
Why do you keep calling him my boyfriend?
为什么你坚持要叫他我的"男朋友"
Hmm? To annoy me?
嗯 想惹恼我吗
Or because we're both Cuban Republicans
或者因为我们碰巧都是
who happen to be very, very good-looking?
容貌姣好的古巴裔共和党人
First off, how am I supposed to know
首先 我怎么能知道
that your Mexican boyfriend is Cuban?
你的墨西哥男友是个古巴人
Oh, now you're racist.
哦 你这是在种族歧视
Anyway, secondly,
随便你 其次
the way he was doting all on you.
你看他对你爱意满满那个样子
Come on. He was, "Oh, my God. Ana's so amazing.
你想想 他就好像在说 "哦我的天 Ana太棒了
Ana's the beacon of our organization."
Ana是我们这个组织的明灯"
We both know that you're not that great.
我们都知道你没那么出色
Wh... You're not. He's just into you.
啥 你没有 他就是看上你了
Well, regardless of whether there is chemistry between us,
好吧 不要管我们之间有没有产生化学反应
Javi's a colleague, okay?
Javi只是同事 好吗
And I learned my lesson from you
而且我在你身上吃过亏了
that there are certain circles
对于一些特定的圈子
that I should avoid complicating.
我得避免人际关系复杂化
Well, look, Ana,
好吧 Ana 你看
you can't allow what happened between you and me
你不能让你我之间的过节
get in the way of something
妨碍一些
with someone that could be actually good for you, you know?
一些真正对你好的人 懂吗
Who knows. Maybe you guys will be the first Latinx couple
谁知道呢 没准你们俩会成为首对入主白宫的
in the White House, you know?
拉丁裔夫妇 你知道吗
I mean, I certainly wouldn't vote for you,
当然 我不会给你们投票
but... hey, America's weird.
但是 嘿 美国奇怪得很
The White House?
白宫吗
So, I was at this homecoming party
那时 我正参加返校聚会
when Luca came up to me
Luca来找我
and asked me for change for a $2 bill
向我换两美元零钱
because apparently, he only messed with pay phones.
因为很明显 他只用公共电♥话♥
I mean, I was on pagers back then.
我想说 那时候我沉迷寻呼机
Until I spotted two more on campus a week later.
直到一周后 我在校园里看到还有两个人在用
And, you know, when I start a trend,
而且 你知道 当我引领了一个潮流
I just got to move on.
我总是动身去创造下一个
Aww. I'm still tripping out
哦 我还是有点头晕目眩
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表