剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
I know the BSU doesn't get down like that, so...
我知道黑人学生会不会这么做
Well, I'm not here with the BSU, all right?
我不是为了黑人学生会才来的
I'm here with you.
我是为了你
One more poster. Yeah.
再来一张 好
Okay, so...
好了 所以
after leaving your family's food truck,
离开你家的快餐车后
I did some thinking.
我思考了一下
Listening to your dad talk about
听你们爸爸说
how your entire neighborhood is rooting for you guys,
你们的邻居们是多么地支持你们
it made me realize that you're the perfect subject for my film project.
令我意识到你们是我的电影计划的绝佳人选
How much does it pay?
有多少钱
It's... A student... film.
这是 学生 电影
I'll pay you in hot sauce.
我可以付你辣酱
Do we have to learn a lot of lines?
我们需要记很多台词吗
No. No, it's a documentary.
不 不用 这是一部纪录片
About what?
关于什么的
About you!
关于你们
Two sisters from South Central who go to the Olympic trials.
两个来自中南部的姐妹参与奥♥运♥选拔赛
It's perfect.
完美极了
I mean, think of all the little black girls that'll be inspired by your story.
想想会有多少黑人女孩被你们的故事所鼓舞
Well, people have said that we are the Venus and Serena of track.
人们确实说过我们是跑道上的威廉姆斯姐妹
I mean, I said it. I'm "People."
好吧 是我说的 我就是"人们"
Okay.
好吧
So... then, you'll do it?
那 你们会拍吗
It is union? Because I'm SAG.
是工会电影吗 因为我是美国影视演员协会成员
When I was 3, I was in a local Food 4 Less commercial.
我3岁的时候拍过当地Food 4 Less超♥市♥的广♥告♥
I was "Girl in Shopping Basket Number Two."
我是"拿购物篮的女孩2号♥"
Sir.
先生
We're gonna need you to remove these fliers immediately.
我们需要你立即撕掉这些传♥单♥
Why?
为什么
We're just gonna need you to remove them.
我们只是需要你撕掉它们
But why my fliers? What about the others?
但为什么只是我的传♥单♥ 其他传♥单♥呢
The Agricultural Club, the Environmental Club?
农业俱乐部的呢 环保俱乐部的呢
Sir, they're not littering the entire campus.
先生 它们没有弄乱整个校园
Okay, but there's no rule that says I can't put these up here,
好吧 但是也没有规定说我不能贴在这里啊
and as a student here, I'm well within my right to do so.
而且作为这里的学生 我知道我有权这么做
Okay, well, we're gonna need to see your student ID.
好吧 那我们需要看下你的学生证
I just told you that I go to school here
我刚告诉你们我在这里读书
and I'm putting these up about the tuition that I pay.
我贴这些传♥单♥就是关于我交的学费
Think I'm some random guy who gives a damn about where Cal U's students' money goes?
你们觉得我是个关心加大学生的钱去哪儿的路人吗
Put two and two together, man.
合理推断一下吧
Hey. Is everything okay?
嘿 还好吗
No, it's not okay.
不 不好
These two officers are harassing me for no reason.
这两位警官莫名其妙骚扰我
What?
什么
Ma'am, put your phone away.
女士 把你的手♥机♥拿开
No, I will not.
不 我不会这么做
Technically, she's your boss, so you can't tell her what to do
严格来说 她是你老板 所以你不能指挥她
because her tuition dollars pay for your salary.
因为你的工资是用她的学费付的
Look, I don't know anything about your tuition dollars.
听着 我不清楚你学费的任何事
All I know is, the chancellor called
我只知道 校长通知了我们
and asked that you remove the offending material,
让你撕掉这些冒犯性的传♥单♥
or you will be removed from the campus.
否则你就要离开学校
The material's not offensive, man. I-It's the truth.
这些传♥单♥不是冒犯人 这是事实
And I'm not taking it down, so I guess you'll have to arrest me.
我不会撕掉它们的 我想你们只能逮捕我了
Fine. Turn around, put your hands behind your back.
好 转身 手放背后
Are you kidding me? This is some bullshit, man!
开什么玩笑 鬼扯吧
You guys hear that?
你们听到了吗
He's arresting me for letting you know that your tuition dollars
因为我告诉你们学费用来给他们付工资
pay for their salary,
他就逮捕我
and not only that,
不仅如此
but private prisons that incarcerate people of color.
我们的学费还付给了关押有色人种的私营监狱
All for some posters, man. This is stupid!
就因为一些海报 太蠢了
You haven't really said anything.
你都没怎么说话
You're making me a little nervous.
你让我有点紧张
Did the service freak you out?
是因为这个宗教仪式吓到你了吗
Yeah. Kinda did.
是的 有点儿
But, like, in a good way.
不过 是以好的方式
It was really amazing.
真的非常惊人
Thank you. Thank you for bringing me to your church.
谢谢 谢谢你带我去你的教堂
I can... I can see how this would give you strength.
我明白为什么这能带给你力量了
I really want that relationship with God that he was talking about.
我真的很想要和上帝建立起他说的这种关系
So I want to try to go on this journey with you.
所以我想和你继续走下去
Vows and everything.
誓言和一切
You'd actually do that for me?
你真的愿意为我做这些吗
No.
不
I'm doing it for me.
我是为了自己
It turned out Ana's biggest challenge with Javi
结果证明Ana和Javi的最大挑战
ended up being the catalyst that re-ignited the beliefs she had lost sight of.
竟使她重燃了曾遗忘的信念
And moving forward,
而迈步向前
she was excited to build a brand-new relationship with someone special in her life,
她激动于重新与某个特别的人建立起新的关系
and that someone special was God.
那个特别的人就是上帝
Oh, hi.
哦 嗨
Uh, everyone, this is Heidi.
呃 大家好 这是Heidi
Heidi, these are my roommates.
Heidi 这是我的室友们
Hi, roommates!
嗨 室友
Wow! Heidi!
哇 Heidi
We've heard so much.
我们听了许多
Uh... so very... very much.
呃 很 很多
Oh, well, I hope it was all good.
哦 希望是些好话
It sounded great.
听起来棒极了
Well, um, actually, if any of you happen to run across,
呃 那个 如果你们谁碰巧看到
like, a cute, little, lace pink bra,
可爱的带蕾丝的粉色小胸罩
that's, uh... that's actually my, uh, my date bra,
那其实是我的约会胸罩
and I think I left it somewhere in the backyard.
我应该是落在后院哪里了
So you can just give it to Vivy.
你们可以直接给Vivy
Okay.
好
I'm pretty sure I'm wearing her date bra.
我很肯定我穿着她的约会胸罩
Jazlyn.
Jazlyn
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表